Author Topic: two prominent 'journalists' (ahem) accuse Beck, Palin, Limbaugh of 'sedition'  (Read 1094 times)

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
Read it for yourself at this link below.  The same maggots who have for years printed military secrets in their magazines are now starting to use a term straight out of the life and times of King George.

Not long ago, I saw what at the time seemed like a crazed comment on a board like this one, with somebody suggesting a 'Reichstag' incident sometimes before the November 2010 election.  For those who are not history buffs, when Hitler was early in his rule in Germany, when his power was still somewhat checked, there was a suspicious fire in the German parliament (the Reichstag building), and Hitler used that event to press for dictatorial powers.  Most historians agree that the Nazis themselves set the fire.  Hitler got the dictatorial powers that he craved, and his minions became a police force answerable only to themselves.

Something like that seems like an impossible prospect in America, but when you see prominent journalists make comments like this, combined with drives for such policies as 'net neutrality' (which would certainly shutter this board), plus some of the wackos in place as unelected 'czars', then one cannot help but wonder.

May we live in interesting times.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeff-poor/2010/04/18/time-s-klein-beck-palin-potentially-committing-sedition-against-u-s-gover

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Great article, thanks! Do the libs really HATE this country that much?  >:( Sedition my butt, it's called FREE SPEECH!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Joe Klein a journalist? he looks more like a guy behind a barrel of herrings on the lower east side
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I believe that soon they will declare Patriots "Enemy of the state"
I had this same thing on my blog yesterday afternoon:
http://themadjewess.wordpress.com/2010/04/18/how-long-b4-obama-names-patriotic-americans-enemy-of-the-state-maybe-october/
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I saw something on MSN about Timothy McVeigh today and a lesbian reporter on there started talking about how McVeigh didn't see himself as a lone wolf but as part of a larger right wing patriot movement. She said anyone who is part of right wing patriot movements might not be the next Timothy McVeigh, but they should definitely be watched. It was a disgusting report.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
I saw something on MSN about Timothy McVeigh today and a lesbian reporter on there started talking about how McVeigh didn't see himself as a lone wolf but as part of a larger right wing patriot movement. She said anyone who is part of right wing patriot movements might not be the next Timothy McVeigh, but they should definitely be watched. It was a disgusting report.

Here we have a sick lesbian from the fringe of society that should be scurrying around in the shadows with the other freaks and misfits, trying to malign the true mainstream NORMAL Americans.

Hmmm, did the lesbian mention that Timothy McVeigh was not motivated by right wing politics so much, but by the massacre at Waco which was deployed by the Clintons? And since they're dredging up McVeigh, I think we should revisit what happened at Waco, and how the Clintons were guilty of using the military to mass murder those people on Americans soil it's only fair.

Bastards, trying to associate the Patriotic Tea Party with a domestic terrorist from 15 years ago. The left is EVIL!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
As crazy as it sounds, it DOES sound like the left is in the planning stages of some sort of massive power grab, or at least some sort of limit on free speech.  We all need to keep our eyes and ears open; as they see their regime losing historic popularity, and are worried of a counterrevolution.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
As crazy as it sounds, it DOES sound like the left is in the planning stages of some sort of massive power grab, or at least some sort of limit on free speech.  We all need to keep our eyes and ears open; as they see their regime losing historic popularity, and are worried of a counterrevolution.

Yes... Something is in the wind. The rhetoric and actions coming out of Washington in the past month shows a complete disregard for the wishes of the people. I think they now have the idea that if they just do it the bulk of the population will just accept it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member

Yes... Something is in the wind. The rhetoric and actions coming out of Washington in the past month shows a complete disregard for the wishes of the people. I think they now have the idea that if they just do it the bulk of the population will just accept it.
...and they probably would.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Those media fags better hope they can aim as good as they run their big fat mouths.

The days of the pay phone on every corner are long gone, but there are still plenty of street posts around.

>:(