Author Topic: South Parks 200th episode  (Read 3663 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: South Parks 200th episode
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2010, 08:31:57 AM »

While making fun of muslim pigs is always good, they are definitely anti jew.
They are left wing scum. Don't be fooled. There are no conservative/right-wing shows on TV.

You're wrong bro, the South Park guys are not left wing at all, they always rip on the leftists. Do you see their movie America World Police, the butt of all their jokes were hollywood liberals, actually in these last two episodes they were ripping on the hollywood liberals.

That movie also "ripped on" people considered "jingos" by the leftists. They make fun of the right wing and left wing, but I think they do lean more left. Kim Jong Il's song in that movie was pretty freaking hilarious though. "I'm so ronery". lol

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2010, 08:36:23 AM »

While making fun of muslim pigs is always good, they are definitely anti jew.
They are left wing scum. Don't be fooled. There are no conservative/right-wing shows on TV.

You're wrong bro, the South Park guys are not left wing at all, they always rip on the leftists. Do you see their movie America World Police, the butt of all their jokes were hollywood liberals, actually in these last two episodes they were ripping on the hollywood liberals.

That movie also "ripped on" people considered "jingos" by the leftists. They make fun of the right wing and left wing, but I think they do lean more left. Kim Jong Il's song in that movie was pretty freaking hilarious though. "I'm so ronery". lol

No not at all, in my estimation, they're Libertarian, yea so they're not purely conservative, they have libertarian leaning toward some social issues, but they're not leftist, there's a huge difference, they hate the left and mock them ruthlessly. The way they regect political correctness is fantastic.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Tippy

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2010, 01:12:17 PM »
As a rule, we avoid watching S.P..  Family Guy is another hellivision show we avoid.  These two shows are almost always blasphemous. 

I have not seen the episode in question, I have seen some clips that showed the stick figure drawing which was supposed to be either the moon god allah, or the pedophile prophet muhammad, and I chuckled, I have to admit. 

I have watched the episode that dealt with the mormons, and I thought that it was not only very funny, but from my knowledge of the history of the mormon church, they were fairly accurate.

But our media..... what a bunch of eunuch's!!! They are enough to gag a maggot off a gut wagon!   I haven't seen this much estrogen in one place since I delivered birth control pills in cases stacked on pallets to Right Aid drugs headquarters in a Semi-Truck!  Where are the men that used to be in the reporting business?  Anne Coulter has more backbone, and more guts (and probably more testosterone) than 50 other men involved in the media, maybe even 100.  In my humble opinion, she is a modern "Deborah".   

Earth day = Idolatry , forced religion at the altar of Obama in our schools.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2010, 02:22:16 PM »
I'm sorry, but the same south park people made team america where they depicted Kim Jung [mentally] Ill in a sympathetic way in a behind-the-scenes interview - if you get the DVD.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2010, 07:26:28 PM »
I can completely understand why many are offended by South park here, BUT, nonetheless we should support them in a 'big picture' sorta way.

By the way, this all reminds me of that teddy bear that someone named 'mahammad' and Muslims got angry and started killing other muslims.

I personally was very offended as I love teddy bears, and think its cruel to name them after a lunatic pedophile.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2010, 08:04:00 PM »
Briann that story was sad because it was a Western teacher who got into trouble, (I believe she was British), who had been brainwashed to believe that Muslims were peaceful and moral people. She asked the kids to name the teddy bear, and they named it after one of the popular boys in the class who happened to be named Mohammed.

There was no insult to the Pedophile Mohammed intended. This teacher, as naive and brainwashed as she was, didn't think that Muslims would react badly to something as innocent as the class naming a teddy bear.

I have to wonder what she thinks of Islam now.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2010, 12:18:22 AM »
Briann that story was sad because it was a Western teacher who got into trouble, (I believe she was British), who had been brainwashed to believe that Muslims were peaceful and moral people. She asked the kids to name the teddy bear, and they named it after one of the popular boys in the class who happened to be named Mohammed.

There was no insult to the Pedophile Mohammed intended. This teacher, as naive and brainwashed as she was, didn't think that Muslims would react badly to something as innocent as the class naming a teddy bear.

I have to wonder what she thinks of Islam now.

The craziest thing was that people were even killed because of a teddy bear.  Just like Muslims waring over a cartoon.  The idiology that makes people kill based upon a teddy bear or a cartoon is seriously demented.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2010, 12:31:45 PM »

Does anyone have the full video?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2010, 04:49:15 PM »
I've never watch any tv except maybe for Fox news once in a while, and the show "What Not To Wear."  But this whole business about South Park making fun of Mohammed reminds me of the Monty Python movie "Life of Brian" which poked fun at Judaism and Christianity.  Granted, there were Christian and Jewish leaders who found the movie very offensive.  But I don't remember anyone threatening to kill the Monty Python actors. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2010, 04:33:49 PM »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2010, 04:21:22 AM »
technically, it wasn't 'censored' as that refers to govt. forcing someone to change what they say, do, publish.

However, whilst it is disappointing and weak that the network chose to alter the episode, you can not really blame them after the threat they received.  Can you imagine if they did air the show unedited and someone got hurt?  You can not expect a private business to run that risk.  It is annoying that they pretend to be "edgy" but only ever go after the easy targets, Christians, Jews and even liberals, who they know will not respond with violence.

The biggest question here is why the govt and police did not step in and tackle the clear threat and intimidation? why was no-one arrested and prosecuted?  the only answer I can see is that they are scared of Islam.  It is a disgrace.