Author Topic: Timothy Mcveigh: Was he a Nazi? What are your thoughts?  (Read 4601 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Timothy Mcveigh: Was he a Nazi? What are your thoughts?
« on: April 20, 2010, 04:51:31 PM »
I can't speak too much about Timothy Mcveigh, all I remember is that he was executed when I was still in Middle School and I remember the media making a big deal out of it claiming that he was a Neo Nazi and a white supremacist that blew up a government building because of his hatred for the government, and I remember the day he was put to death but other than that, I can't find any proof that he was actually a Neo Nazi other than some statements were made that he supposedly attended a KKK rally wearing a shirt that said "white power" to counter blacks that had shirts on that said "black power". It also states that he was at gun shows comparing the Waco Siege to the Warsaw uprising that the government was fascist.

Granted the guy sounds like he was paranoid of the government and their attempts to infringe on the constitution and gun rights. I don't think taking innocent lives for whatever reason is justified, but is it possible the media is trying to spin him as something he's not as a scapegoat? I've noticed many liberals and communists use Timothy Mcveigh as a scapegoat to claim that there are "Christian Terrorists" as they put it or to attempt to restrict gun rights in reference to the Michigan Militia.

McVeigh told Fortier of his plans to blow up a federal building, but Fortier declined to participate. Fortier also told his wife about the plans.[34] McVeigh composed two letters to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, the first titled "Constitutional Defenders" and the second "ATF Read." He denounced government agents as "fascist tyrants" and "storm troopers" and warned:

ATF, all you tyrannical mother fuckers will swing in the wind one day for your treasonous actions against the Constitution of the United States. Remember the Nuremberg War Trials. [2]

McVeigh also wrote a letter of recruitment to a customer named Steve Colbern:

A man with nothing left to lose is a very dangerous man and his energy/anger can be focused toward a common/righteous goal. What I'm asking you to do, then, is sit back and be honest with yourself. Do you have kids/wife? Would you back out at the last minute to care for the family? Are you interested in keeping your firearms for their current/future monetary value, or would you drag that '06 through rock, swamp and cactus...to get off the needed shot? In short, I'm not looking for talkers, I'm looking for fighters...And if you are a fed, think twice. Think twice about the Constitution you are supposedly enforcing (isn't "enforcing freedom" an oxymoron?) and think twice about catching us with our guard down – you will lose just like Degan did – and your family will lose.[35]

Here is more information.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_mcveigh

Moshe92

Re: Timothy Mcveigh: Was he a Nazi? What are your thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 05:02:25 PM »
I don't know if he was a Nazi, but he was obviously a very deranged person. What bothers me is how leftists always cite this incident as an example of "right wing terrorism" and say that this case shows that Muslims are no more dangerous than white guys named Timothy.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 05:07:21 PM »
Some people believe there's a Middle Eastern connection to the OKC bombing. 

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 05:09:39 PM »
I'm not going to say anything about the bombing because I don't have enough information about it, but it reminds me of the stuff that happened in Ruby Ridge and Waco and I know that the people at Waco were wrongly murdered by federal agents and Attorney General Janet Reno.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 05:13:07 PM »
I don't think there is such a thing as 'rightwing terrorism'.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 05:42:17 PM »
He was evil and killed a lot of innocent americans. To me he is just as bad as the 911 bombers
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 06:01:15 PM »
Timothy McVeigh (yemach shemo vezichro) was a terrorist/mass murderer. He is burning in hell for what he did.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2010, 07:13:23 PM »
Timothy McVeigh (yemach shemo vezichro) was a terrorist/mass murderer. He is burning in hell for what he did.

There's a huge difference between Mcvey terrorism and Islamofascist terrorism.  In America, Mcvey is a lunatic wacko out of 300 million people, in Islamofiscist countries, a terrorist is a celebrated end result of institutional brainwashing. 

One is shunned, the other is championed.  Mcvey didnt learn his wacko ideas from his school or his church; he was a lone wacko, who sought lunatic ideologies and was completely deranged.  SImilar to the Ohm supreme truth leader in Japan who killed all those citizens in the Japanese subway.

In Saudi Arabia, the terrorist learns everything from his wahabi institutions, schools, and other Islamic sources.  When a Islamoterrorist acheives his goals, his family is honored, and often even paid.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2010, 07:16:37 PM »
By the way, IT IS NOT A COINCIDENCE THAT THE LIBERAL PROPGANDA MACHINE KEEP BRINGING UP HIS NAME NOW!!!!

Liberals want to paint Mcvey as just another Tea-Partier.  Someone who is indcotrinated by Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'reily.  THIS is why we are suddenly seeing Mcvey's name come up over and over again.  Because this is stage 2, of the Liberal propoganda machine.  stage 1, was to show that Tea Partiers are Nazis.  Stage 2 is to show that the Tea-Parties ultimate goal is terrorism.

I'm not being overly dramatic, this is whats going on; so lets not fall for it.

This is not about truth.  As Goebells once said, if you say a lie over and over again, eventually, it becomes the truth.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2010, 08:02:47 PM »
Timothy McVeigh was a decorated Gulf War I veteran, and he was selected by General Norman "Stormin' Norman" Schwarzkopf to serve as his personal attendant and guard.

And, yes, Lisa, there is a great deal of evidence linking both Al-Qaeda in the Phillipines as well as a neo-Nazi agent provocateur from Germany working in the Pacific Northwest.

Ever wonder why Atty. General Ashcroft was in such a hurry to execute him...thus ensuring that 'there would be no more testimony from key witnesses' in the case?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2010, 08:42:32 PM »
Timothy McVeigh was a decorated Gulf War I veteran, and he was selected by General Norman "Stormin' Norman" Schwarzkopf to serve as his personal attendant and guard.

And, yes, Lisa, there is a great deal of evidence linking both Al-Qaeda in the Phillipines as well as a neo-Nazi agent provocateur from Germany working in the Pacific Northwest.

Ever wonder why Atty. General Ashcroft was in such a hurry to execute him...thus ensuring that 'there would be no more testimony from key witnesses' in the case?

While these connections ARE in the realm of possibility, there is simply no credible evidence that he was working for Al Queda.  If we all choose to believe connections like this, we are no better than the Muslims and Nazis that make connections about zionisms/Jews that are completely groundless.  Sorry for being a wet blanket here.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2010, 11:27:56 PM »
He was evil and killed a lot of innocent americans. To me he is just as bad as the 911 bombers
Bingo, not to mention he was a fan of the "Turner Diaries" which is basically a neo Nazi wet dream novel.  The Randy Weaver incident was interesting.  I was very torn between a guy whose wife was murdered by overreaching government agents and a guy who is an idiot Jew hater.  I think what was done to him was wrong but it could not have happened to a nicer guy.  One of McVeigh's grievances was Ruby Ridge and Weaver.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2010, 01:21:50 AM »
I was going to mention the Turner Diaries thing too but Secularbeliever beat me to it. Nobody who is not a rabid Jew-hater would enjoy that American Koran.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2010, 01:32:54 AM »
briann:  "If we all choose to believe connections like this, we are no better than the Muslims and Nazis that make connections about zionisms/Jews that are completely groundless.  Sorry for being a wet blanket here."

Hey, briann...the only thing I believe in is G-D.

As for Al-Qaeda connections, there is a highly respected lady journalist from Oklahoma City who's researched the subject for over ten years and seems to have have documented a lot more facts about this incident than you are able to offer.

If you find that [to paraphrase your words above] "if we believe this we are no better than Muslims and Nazis that make connections about zionisms/Jews that are completely groundless"

Completely groundless?...Fully documented trips to meet Muslim terrorists in the Phillipines by Nichols and McVeigh are "groundless" to you?

McVeigh's meetings and visits with white neo-Nazis living in a compound called "E.l.o.h.i.m. City", all the suspects under surveillance and being directed by a German neo-Nazi double agent working for American and German intelligence agencies... this is "groundless"?

I suggest you do a lot more research and reading.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2010, 04:53:00 PM »
Re:  "...I think what was done to him was wrong but it could not have happened to a nicer guy.  One of McVeigh's grievances was Ruby Ridge and Weaver."

What was done to Weaver was criminal, because as an American citizen he has the right to hate anyone or anything, as well as the right to speak and write his opinions publicly.  The Constitution as well guarantees our freedom of association.  If Weaver or others prefer no association with those of other religions and races, and has no desires other than to be left alone to pursue his own happiness and raise his family as he sees fit, then what business is it of ours to interfere with him so long as he obeys the law? 

A citizen, however, does not have the right to deprive other citizens of their exact same rights, nor does a citizen have the right to act out feelings of violence or hatred against others.

If our government, without due process of law, can destroy lives and kill people simply because of their beliefs (and, yes, the U.S. Government has a history of such abuses), then the same abuses can be turned against American Jews simply for being Jews.  If that day comes, there will be no one to defend us or stand with us, for we live in a country where our younger generations readily accept and acquiese to murder, rape, sexual perversion, and corruption.

The issue is not Weaver's personal views.
In fact, my opinion is that Jews and others can trust Weaver and those like him, because he tells us exactly what he believes and thinks, and he does so right to our face.  We know where he stands at all times.  Such an individual is far more trustworthy and worthy of our respect than is someone who will say anything to us but doesn't mean a single word of it. 

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2010, 05:02:59 PM »
Re:  "...I think what was done to him was wrong but it could not have happened to a nicer guy.  One of McVeigh's grievances was Ruby Ridge and Weaver."

What was done to Weaver was criminal, because as an American citizen he has the right to hate anyone or anything, as well as the right to speak and write his opinions publicly.  The Constitution as well guarantees our freedom of association.  If Weaver or others prefer no association with those of other religions and races, and has no desires other than to be left alone to pursue his own happiness and raise his family as he sees fit, then what business is it of ours to interfere with him so long as he obeys the law? 

A citizen, however, does not have the right to deprive other citizens of their exact same rights, nor does a citizen have the right to act out feelings of violence or hatred against others.

If our government, without due process of law, can destroy lives and kill people simply because of their beliefs (and, yes, the U.S. Government has a history of such abuses), then the same abuses can be turned against American Jews simply for being Jews.  If that day comes, there will be no one to defend us or stand with us, for we live in a country where our younger generations readily accept and acquiese to murder, rape, sexual perversion, and corruption.

The issue is not Weaver's personal views.
In fact, my opinion is that Jews and others can trust Weaver and those like him, because he tells us exactly what he believes and thinks, and he does so right to our face.  We know where he stands at all times.  Such an individual is far more trustworthy and worthy of our respect than is someone who will say anything to us but doesn't mean a single word of it. 
Great post.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2010, 05:48:44 PM »

While these connections ARE in the realm of possibility, there is simply no credible evidence that he was working for Al Queda.  If we all choose to believe connections like this, we are no better than the Muslims and Nazis that make connections about zionisms/Jews that are completely groundless.  Sorry for being a wet blanket here.
I am sure like most issues the government puts its hand on the entire actual story will never be known. I read through McVeigh's wickedpedia page last night to refresh my memory about him. Passing out leaflets and demonstrating against the government is one thing however taking out an entire office building at 9am in the morning is entirely another. This guy wanted to take out a great deal of people which makes him nothing more then a cold blooded killer. I could see the issues that got this guy twisted up but the sad fact is his actions can just not be justified. I think Brian is correct when he says that McVeigh is being resurrected to discredit the Tea Party Movement. I also have to agree with MassuhD when he says that  there may have been an neo-Nazi agent provocateur working in the Pacific Northwest with Al-Qaeda connections in the picture. As with most things like this the amount of disinformation issued pollutes the actual facts to the point that its hard to tell fact from fiction. As I remember in the end McVeigh wanted to be put to death which really was the best thing  for himself and also for society in general.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2010, 05:51:17 PM »
Randy Weaver was an alleged Aryan Nation supremacist... My impression is that he was not a friend to the Jewish cause...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Weaver

PS: I realize wiki is not the best place to research this event but it presents a simple view of the facts...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2010, 10:27:19 PM »
What Timothy McVeigh was is much less important than how he is being used by the mainstream media to demonize conservatives and all those who don't like the way the government is being run.

McVeigh is dead and gone (which is good, he deserved to be executed for what he did to innocent people). What is not dead and gone is the demonization of those who believe in traditional values as somehow being a threat to homeland security.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2010, 10:51:32 PM »
Randy Weaver was an alleged Aryan Nation supremacist... My impression is that he was not a friend to the Jewish cause...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Weaver

PS: I realize wiki is not the best place to research this event but it presents a simple view of the facts...

Weaver was and is a Jew hater.  He actually blames Zionists for what happened to him.  As if the FBI under George HW Bush was controlled by Jews.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2010, 11:46:21 PM »
Wikipedia is about as good a source of accurate information as Britannica, the venerable standard-bearer of facts about the world around us, according to a study published in the journal Nature.

from: http://news.cnet.com/Study-Wikipedia-as-accurate-as-Britannica/2100-1038_3-5997332.html

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2010, 12:59:31 PM »
Re:  "Weaver was and is a Jew hater.  He actually blames Zionists for what happened to him.

The same can be said for most Members of the Israeli Knesset!

:::D

Offline Tippy

• New JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2010, 06:01:58 PM »
I remember the initial reports vividly.  They reported that 2 middle eastern men were seen leaving the scene.  There were also reports that McVeigh was seen with 2 other Middle eastern looking men.  There also was a "leg" dressed in cammo material that could never be identified as to who it belonged to.

The crime scene was so quickly bulldozed "for the public good and so the healing could begin" that some claim a thorough investigation of the crime scene was impossible.

McVeigh was convicted and put to death so quickly, I believe it was to keep him quiet while he wasn't talking.  I never understood why everything went so quickly.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2010, 07:40:27 PM »
Let's not whitewash history through the normal amnesia that occurs through time.  This man and his cohorts were scum.  They wanted to destroy this nation and were enemies of America