Author Topic: David Duke makes video addressing tea-party  (Read 13719 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: David Duke makes video addressing tea-party
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2010, 10:37:07 PM »
whats that white stuff around his face?
Something you don't wanna know from Don Black.  ;D

Or worse, maybe Derek  :o

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2010, 10:43:01 PM »
Skkie I heard a good analogy for this kind of situation. Consider David Duke's speeches D-Con. He adds a little bit of truth in so that you'll consume what he has to say, but he laces it with the poison of anti-Semitism.

If he laces what he has to say with such toxic material, then there's no reason to point out something he says that you happen to agree with. It's like if some KKK guy is screaming to murder Jews and Catholics and all you do is say "Well, he once said the sky is blue, I sorta agree with that." The thing is you're missing the point if you try to pick and choose like that. If someone is evil then don't try to build them up or help them.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2010, 12:23:23 AM »
I don't like Duke for a number of reasons but the points he made in the first half of the video were completely valid.

בס''ד

I decided to watch the first half of this Nazi video to see what you are praising. The speech in the part of the video that you are praising could easily have been given by Adolf Hitler yimach shemo vezichro.

This Satanic scum is raising "valid points" when he speaks about the Tea Party and the Founding Fathers?

If not for the Jews, there would have been no Tea Party or Founding Fathers because the Revoluntionary War was funded by Jews like Haym Salomon. If not for the Jews, America would never have been created.

Is Duke trying to tell us that the Founding Fathers were Nazis like him? If anything, the whole message of the Founding Fathers was the complete opposite of what Nazis like Duke represent.

Duke also forget to mention one other point as he complained about the people who elected Obama:
Duke forget to mention that he and StørmFrønt supported Obama. They could not control their excitement over the possibility that Obama would be elected.

Last but not least, David Duke is one of the ugliest people I have ever seen in my life. Why are all of these "superior Aryans" so inferior looking?

You consider this Nazi filth to be valid? It's obvious what your agenda is.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2010, 05:23:37 AM »
בס''ד

I decided to watch the first half of this Nazi video to see what you are praising. The speech in the part of the video that you are praising could easily have been given by Adolf Hitler yimach shemo vezichro.

This Satanic scum is raising "valid points" when he speaks about the Tea Party and the Founding Fathers?

If not for the Jews, there would have been no Tea Party or Founding Fathers because the Revoluntionary War was funded by Jews like Haym Salomon. If not for the Jews, America would never have been created.

Is Duke trying to tell us that the Founding Fathers were Nazis like him? If anything, the whole message of the Founding Fathers was the complete opposite of what Nazis like Duke represent.

Duke also forget to mention one other point as he complained about the people who elected Obama:
Duke forget to mention that he and StørmFrønt supported Obama. They could not control their excitement over the possibility that Obama would be elected.

Last but not least, David Duke is one of the ugliest people I have ever seen in my life. Why are all of these "superior Aryans" so inferior looking?

I think it might be bantime, Chaim.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2010, 05:48:23 AM »
I don't like Duke for a number of reasons but the points he made in the first half of the video were completely valid.

בס''ד

Why would you attempt to legitimize a Nazi? I assume you would also say that you found valid points in Hitler's speeches.

Your comment is very revealing. Disgusting.

Rather than making valid points, they used them to their advantage. That's how they managed to deceive the people. They would preach things that makes common sense and twist them to support their own agenda. When it came to actually practicing what they preached, they would find ways around it.
   This is why even though David Duke complains about foreign powers taking over the US he supports Iran. As Chaim mentioned, he also supported Obama in the elections.
   Unfortunately, the self hating leftist Jews in Hollywood and the Israeli Knesset do give David Duke ammo to twist and use against the righteous Jews. It's Ironic that the Leftist Jews blame us of creating antisemitism.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2010, 05:49:59 AM »

:::D.... It might be the last thing but it actually was quite comical to see the misfit looking like some sort of deformed freak. The white swans in the picture behind him made me bust out laughing. Why in the world would anyone make a video showing their face looking like that and then have a picture of white swans behind him? :o  It honestly was one of the few times I ever listened closely to what that nut Duke had to say and I could see I wasn't missing much. The man is delusional. Duke lives in a world where the facts as he sees them are just not the case with the real world that normal thinking people are forced to inhabit. One thing for sure this guy is toxic to the Tea Party Movement. If they allow themselves to be linked up with the likes of Duke they will loose all credibility. Skkie if you honestly want to protect the future of the White population here in America there are better ways of going about it than looking towards the likes of David Duke. What people like Duke want can't exist here in America nor should it. America is not a European nation with an homogeneous society. America is made up of people from all parts of the globe. While I myself would not want to see them all intermingled we have to understand that for the most part they are all here to stay. The thing we need to do is make sure that the country is run by responsible people that try to run the American government as the founding fathers intended for all of Americas inhabitants.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2010, 07:49:43 AM »
Some funny facts on Duke 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke

Dukes ex wife is married to the owner of StørmFrønt Donald stephenie black

While working in the White Youth Alliance, Duke met Chloê Hardin, who became active in the group. They remained companions throughout college and married in 1974. Hardin is the mother of Duke's two daughters, Erika and Kristin. They divorced in 1984, and Hardin moved to West Palm Beach to be near her parents. There she became involved with Duke's Klan friend, Don Black, whom she later married

more fun facts

Money matters

In the early 1980s, Duke was allegedly heavily involved in gambling and stock market investments, according to reports by the Times-Picayune.[72]
[edit] Plastic surgery claims

In 1990 syndicated columnist Jack Anderson argued Duke has done "everything to make himself look better to the voters, including plastic surgery".[108][109]

Duke explained in My Awakening that he had had reconstructive surgery on his nose, which had been broken many times.[110]
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2010, 07:55:08 AM »
I don't believe the USA should be multicultural. I want the demographics to be like they were before Ted Kennedy and other liberals ruined it. I want another Operation Wetback to drive out the illegals and to pay for repatriation of blacks and anchor babies.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2010, 08:05:26 AM »
I don't believe the USA should be multicultural. I want the demographics to be like they were before Ted Kennedy and other liberals ruined it. I want another Operation Wetback to drive out the illegals and to pay for repatriation of blacks and anchor babies.
Rubystars nobody would want that more then I.... I remember growing up in the early 60's when America and New York was still very nice...Sadly most of the animals are here to stay. The only thing that will make life tolerable is if we can have laws that restore order and reason. That alone will force a good part of the animals to leave on their own. I am not in favor of legalization of anyone here outside the law. This said the way things are now we don't even have money to run the day to day operation of normal government. Where in the world would we get the billions needed to repatriate even half the animals here already. Stronger laws like the ones put in place over in Arizona the other day and better border security are the only hope.

Offline Tonni

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2010, 08:14:43 AM »
I'm starting to think this topic should be locked.

This is what Duke wants,  he wants to cause animosity amongst members by pretending to be 'one of us'.  Duke is an irrelovant old fossil, relegated to making pathetic videos that no one watches.  Who cares about anything that Jew hating America hating Muslim loving pile of crap thinks.  His time has come and gone, may he burn in hell.

I agree. I can lock it but I'm sure an admin will unlock it so I won't. I didn't know this thread would cause division. I just want him to be flagged and banned from zootube. I think just like Weltner was thrown out he can be thrown out as well.

I've read some old threads and I've noticed that every time a thread is made about 9/11 conspiracies or Ron Paul one or two people will say "oh I disagree with everything they stand for but I must admit they're right about this." David Duke is 100% Nazi and must be totally opposed. If there's any truth he says about Blacks or other things it's because even an evil individual can have common sense. It doesn't change the fact that he's a Nazi.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2010, 08:41:23 AM »
was Skkie banned?

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2010, 08:44:41 AM »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2010, 09:09:06 AM »
Also, one more thing I have to say to Skkie.  The attacks against David Duke are NOT "undirected."  We hate him because he's a filthy nazi who blames the Jews for all the ills of the world.  Why is that so hard to understand? 

So if you're a David Duke supporter, you really don't belong in JTF!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2010, 09:38:27 AM »
I'm starting to think this topic should be locked.

This is what Duke wants,  he wants to cause animosity amongst members by pretending to be 'one of us'.  Duke is an irrelovant old fossil, relegated to making pathetic videos that no one watches.  Who cares about anything that Jew hating America hating Muslim loving pile of crap thinks.  His time has come and gone, may he burn in hell.

I agree. I can lock it but I'm sure an admin will unlock it so I won't. I didn't know this thread would cause division. I just want him to be flagged and banned from zootube. I think just like Weltner was thrown out he can be thrown out as well.

I've read some old threads and I've noticed that every time a thread is made about 9/11 conspiracies or Ron Paul one or two people will say "oh I disagree with everything they stand for but I must admit they're right about this." David Duke is 100% Nazi and must be totally opposed. If there's any truth he says about Blacks or other things it's because even an evil individual can have common sense. It doesn't change the fact that he's a Nazi.
Once something is locked here on the forum it remains locked unless its a real hot button issue which this is really not. I personally will not touch a thread that someone else has locked even though I was tempted to do so a few times in the past. Brian wanted one of the moderators to lock it not for you to do it. Honestly this thread with Duke is an old issue. We all know what he is. The things he says at the start of the video are the hook. It's to designed to lure the gullible and lull the suspicious. The way Duke looks in that video he would have been great in the old carnival menageries. Who but the feeble minded could take someone like that seriously white swans patchy face  and all :::D

Offline Tonni

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2010, 09:42:14 AM »
Also, one more thing I have to say to Skkie.  The attacks against David Duke are NOT "undirected."  We hate him because he's a filthy nazi who blames the Jews for all the ills of the world.  Why is that so hard to understand? 

So if you're a David Duke supporter, you really don't belong in JTF!

You wouldn't believe what a coward Duke is. I once debated him in emails and exposed his lies. Then when he made a zootube account I posted comments that refuted his claims. He just kept blocking me. His tactic is to talk to as many people as possible. If they can't be brainwashed by him and they challenge him then he'll ignore them and move to the next person.

Just to give you one of the several lies I refuted. One of his biggest lies is that the "Jewish lobby" caused the Iraq war. I showed him several polls from Gallup and AJC that showed most Jews opposed the war even before it happened. Furthermore, the majority of Jewish congresspeople voted against the war or gave a no-vote. This at a time when most non-Jewish Americans and congresspeople overwhelmingly supported the Iraq war. It's impossible that the "Jewish lobby" caused the Iraq war when both he majority of Jewish government officials and the majority of ordinary Jews opposed the war.

Antisemitism is a mental illness that has a one dollar cure.

Offline Tonni

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2010, 09:47:13 AM »
Once something is locked here on the forum it remains locked unless its a real hot button issue which this is really not. I personally will not touch a thread that someone else has locked even though I was tempted to do so a few times in the past. Brian wanted one of the moderators to lock it not for you to do it. Honestly this thread with Duke is an old issue. We all know what he is. The things he says at the start of the video are the hook. It's to designed to lure the gullible and lull the suspicious. The way Duke looks in that video he would have been great in the old carnival menageries. Who but the feeble minded could take someone like that seriously white swans patchy face  and all :::D

All of his lies are easy to refute if anyone does some honest research. Those who believe him are evil to begin with. They don't need a whole lot of convincing to hate an intelligent, successful, law-abiding group of people whose talent they couldn't dream of matching.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2010, 12:17:20 PM »
Tonni:  "Antisemitism is a mental illness that has a one dollar cure. "

I believe it's possible for many non-Jews to dislike being around Jews because of cultural differences, religious differences, etc., and yet not be a virulent hater of Jewish people like those we call anti-Semites.  People who are basically good at heart can feel uncomfortable and ill at ease when in the presence of Jews and others who don't share a common background and history with them.  This doesn't mean that they ascribe every evil on the planet to Jews and want to commit genocide against them.

The real Jew-Haters in the world are a different lot entirely.  They really are suffering a delusional psychosis.  Their problem is way too complex to be dismissed as "they're just ignorant", for many of them are college educated as well as academics.  These are the "true believers" who regularly receive, read, and contribute articles to Nazi periodicals and journals, pay their membership dues, and atttend meetings. 

But for those that lead them, "Anti-Semitism" is a Big Business, and if not the oldest business on the planet, then certainly the most cynical.

Professional anti-Semites like David Duke are motivated by two things:

By the large sums of money to be earned selling anti-Semitic books, pamphlets, and paraphernalia, and by the power to be gained in gathering around themselves a following of hate-filled and personally frustrated people who listen to their lies and then turn over to them their hard earned dollars.

For sure they hate Jews, but realize that if they were to actually liquidate them all from the planet then they could no longer use "the Jew" to earn money, and they would then be left to face the product of their own making; a violent mob in need of a scapegoat.

In a very real sense professional anti-Semites are engaged in a legally protected (at least in the U.S.A.) organized crime involving hi-tech mass marketing, publishing, broadcast media, interstate trade, public speaking, the recording industry, the clothing and jewelry industry, and the "religious cult" industry.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2010, 01:24:37 PM »
Tonni:  "Antisemitism is a mental illness that has a one dollar cure. "

I believe it's possible for many non-Jews to dislike being around Jews because of cultural differences, religious differences, etc., and yet not be a virulent hater of Jewish people like those we call anti-Semites.  People who are basically good at heart can feel uncomfortable and ill at ease when in the presence of Jews and others who don't share a common background and history with them.  This doesn't mean that they ascribe every evil on the planet to Jews and want to commit genocide against them.

The real Jew-Haters in the world are a different lot entirely.  They really are suffering a delusional psychosis.  Their problem is way too complex to be dismissed as "they're just ignorant", for many of them are college educated as well as academics.  These are the "true believers" who regularly receive, read, and contribute articles to Nazi periodicals and journals, pay their membership dues, and atttend meetings. 

But for those that lead them, "Anti-Semitism" is a Big Business, and if not the oldest business on the planet, then certainly the most cynical.

Professional anti-Semites like David Duke are motivated by two things:

By the large sums of money to be earned selling anti-Semitic books, pamphlets, and paraphernalia, and by the power to be gained in gathering around themselves a following of hate-filled and personally frustrated people who listen to their lies and then turn over to them their hard earned dollars.

For sure they hate Jews, but realize that if they were to actually liquidate them all from the planet then they could no longer use "the Jew" to earn money, and they would then be left to face the product of their own making; a violent mob in need of a scapegoat.

In a very real sense professional anti-Semites are engaged in a legally protected (at least in the U.S.A.) organized crime involving hi-tech mass marketing, publishing, broadcast media, interstate trade, public speaking, the recording industry, the clothing and jewelry industry, and the "religious cult" industry.

How can you say that it's normal for non-Jews to dislike being around Jews, and then add that this is not anti-Semitism?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 02:40:15 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2010, 01:41:14 PM »

I think it's man-juice.

Offline Tonni

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2010, 02:49:25 PM »

If you look closely at his ugly face you'll notice he has an eye disease called Exotropia, each eye points in a different direction. You'd think with all the plastic surgery he had he could fix that problem.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2010, 03:20:40 PM »

בס''ד

Yes Chaim, it is unbelievable. First Duke supported Obama for his own sick reasons and now he accuses others of his own crime. This is the usual way people like Duke are acting. I remember the statements from the time of the election as well. We discussed it here on the forum.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2010, 04:06:38 PM »
Re:  "How can you say that it's normal for non-Jews to dislike being around Jews, and then add that this is not anti-Semitism?"

First of all, reread my post carefully and see that my choice of words used in describing this social phenomenon is possible -- not "normal".

However, I believe that this characteristic of human behavior is normal, because Torah states Ha'Shem made 70 separate nations.

Normal is a term describing a statistical average within a population or group.

If the majority of the Italian American population in New York City prefers to associate with those of predominately Italian heritage because they share in common immigrant backgrounds, their Catholic faith, their traditions and cooking, that does not mean that they HATE other groups of people.

It only means that they know who they are and know where they come from -- it doesn't mean that they HATE all Negroes just because they choose to avoid renting homes in Negro neighborhoods and don't feel comfortable being served a plate of hog jowls and chitlins.

So too it is with a Caucasian Protestant who is a Country Club member, reared in the Episcopal Church of England, more comfortable with the works of C.S. Lewis than they are discussing points of Talmud --

There are many nationalities, faiths, cultures, and cuisines on this planet, and most people (Hussein O.'s Mom notwithstanding) feel most at ease when they sense that they are 'among their own'.

So many times we have heard first-time Jewish visitors to Eretz Yisrael state "I feel like I'm home!".

Yet, we don't jump in their face and denounce them for hating non-Jews.

Should we not extend this basic human understanding to others?

I think it an oversight on our part, likely resulting from two thousand years of ostracism while living homeless as guests in others' lands, to assume that "hatred" and "anti-Semitism" motivate other ethnic groups merely for seeking out others whose cuisine, faith, style of dress, and language they share.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2010, 05:19:50 PM »

He's a Nazi, that tries to blame everything on Jews, so who cares if he says something valid about soemthing else.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2010, 05:44:03 PM »
Why are we allowing Duke's propaganda on this forum?  The truth is, he is desperately trying to get back in the limelight by pretending to be a 'regular American Joe who's concerned about out country' so he can spread his Jew-hatred.  Buchanan does this too.  Lets lock this thread and remove his lying and propaganda.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2010, 06:07:35 PM »
Something you don't wanna know from Don Black.  ;D

EPIC WIN ;D :laugh: :laugh: :::D