Author Topic: I thought Bibi said he wasn't going to cave in again??? But look today  (Read 835 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I knew this would happen.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thats why he's called pipi netan yo yo by many
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Same old Bibi

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
shoot , with such leadership its only a matter of time for the 3rd exile :'( .. how many more i wonder until the "messiah" comes .. sometimes  i wonder if its all real

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
This homo (Lewinsky) is a disgrace to humanity and a waste of oxygen. Where is colorectal sarcoma when you need it?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
You thought he said that because he did say that.  But what he says and what he does are always very different things.

Like many rightwing and otherwise good Jews, you may have fallen for Bibi's fake rhetoric and lies.   I know personally many Jews in the same boat, and I never expected they would be so naive or so foolish to believe in this phony criminal, bibi.   And yet they did.   Well now I'm proven correct.    Such a shame.   Maybe now they will wake up at least and realize that the so-called "rightwing" govt is anything but that, and it is not operating in their interests.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 11:22:49 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
This is the same Bibi who banned Chaim from Israel and was responsible for the surrending of land to the Arab Muslim Nazis.     Nothing significant has changed with Bibi.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/