Author Topic: Only europe and israel are in trouble think again  (Read 2848 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Only europe and israel are in trouble think again
« on: May 09, 2007, 02:55:56 PM »
These Muslims are everywhere i am frm india and here there are 200 million muslims and they have sharia courts here where the worlds largest democracy is.I had also read by 2050 muslims will be majority in russia(Largest stock pile of nukes).We are in deep [censored] all the world leaders are sleeping especially europe. >:(

ftf

Re: Only europe and israel are in trouble think again
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 03:59:38 PM »
I know, and there is very little we can do about it. To tell the truth, I know that very little is going to happen in opposition to muslims untill the first nukes hit Israel, I wish that it was not so, but it is.

Offline dorgreen

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 04:08:32 PM »
as one who  lives in israel i sure hope that something will happen befor we will get nuked.

oooof

(sorry for bad english)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 04:16:50 PM »
G-d won't let Israel go.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

ftf

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 04:18:56 PM »
I wish that something would happen before israel gets nuked, but my analysis both of current issues and the word of God, both Tanakh and the christian bible, suggest only one possible outcome, Israel will be attacked with nukes before the west wakes up, I'll find the relevant quotes from the tanakh tommorrow, I'm busy writing an article about islam at the moment.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2007, 05:44:24 AM »
I was thinking one day why do muslims have problem with every religion in the world weather they are christians,jews,hindus,sikhs etc.I am also very sad that people are leaving their faith in europe and usa to become muslims do you want to see your women in burka.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2007, 05:45:50 AM »
What is G-d?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2007, 07:49:21 AM »
do you want to see your women in burka.

*laughing*
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim