Author Topic: WORLD ADMIRES OBAMA AND HIS WISDOM, GADDAFI SAYS  (Read 1065 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
WORLD ADMIRES OBAMA AND HIS WISDOM, GADDAFI SAYS
« on: May 02, 2010, 12:57:53 PM »
(ANSAmed) - ROME, APRIL 16 - There is a honeymoon feeling about relations between Muammar Gaddafi and Barack Obama. The former arch-enemy of the USA, who is today a 'convert' following several years of 'unwinding the tension' with the West, has spoken in praise of the political "wisdom" of the US president for his pursuing peace for a world without nuclear arms. On the day following the ambitious mega-summit in Washington on nuclear disarmament, Gaddafi has called on "the whole world" to "give Obama time" and to "support his plans for peace". "We shall place our trust in our son Baraka (which means 'good fortune' in Arabic) and, if he continues following these wise and peaceful policies, we shall help and support him", he promised. This is not the first time that Gaddafi has lavished praised on the first black president in the history of the USA. But today is no normal day in Libya. The country's leader was speaking in Sirte, the city of his birth, to mark the anniversary of the US bombardment of Tripoli and Bengasi on April 14 1986. The raid was ordered by the then US president Ronald Reagan, who had decided to punish the Colonel for the attack a few days earlier - attributed to Libyan agents - at Berlin's 'La Belle' discotheque, which was packed with US military personnel at the time. On that April 14, an adoptive daughter of Gaddafi died under the bombs. And, as has recently emerged, the Colonel only managed to save himself thanks to 'a warning' issued, a few hours beforehand, by Italian politicians Craxi and Andreotti. On that night, taking shelter in a bunker, Gaddafi swore eternal war with the United States. But as the years have passed things have changed. And rapprochement with the United States had already begun during the last years of the Bush Jr. presidency. (ANSAmed).

http://www.ansamed.info/en/libya/news/ME01.XAM19455.html
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: WORLD ADMIRES OBAMA AND HIS WISDOM, GADDAFI SAYS
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 06:59:30 AM »
Sure Gaddafi knows what it takes to Islamtize the World!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 02:20:03 PM »
Imagine having Gadaffi love you  :P ew
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 05:11:08 PM »
Obama is the Modern Day Nebuchadnezzar...Sometimes God uses evil men to wake up his people who have strayed from his teachings and his word!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 06:01:14 PM »
Obama is the Modern Day Nebuchadnezzar...Sometimes G-d uses evil men to wake up his people who have strayed from his teachings and his word!

I think you are spot on Deb
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates