Author Topic: The War Against The Jews- online Holocaust magazine  (Read 1926 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
The War Against The Jews- online Holocaust magazine
« on: May 15, 2010, 07:33:21 PM »
Read about what the bastardd Ukranians did to the Jews.

http://www.kimel.net/war.html

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The War Against The Jews- online Holocaust magazine
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 07:36:43 PM »
In the Ukraine, crematoriums were superfluous, the Ukrainians made sure that no Jew survives. With vengeance, Ukrainians killed Jews hiding in the forests. The Ukrainians were actively involved in all phases of the Holocaust from raiding the ghettos, guarding the transports, operating the gas chambers and were known for their cruelty. Ivan the Terrible, a Ukrainian, cut the women's genitals with a sword, before they were pushed into gas chambers. Torturing people, before their execution, was his greatest pleasure.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 08:38:22 PM »
Hey Aces,

I checked out that page, there is another article on that site which described the idea that Hitler in fact had tertiary syphilis which affects the  Central nervous system (brain and spinal cord), nowadays this is treated with high dose injectable penicillin (it's also very very rare), but apparently his megalomania could have been a consequence of many factors, including pure unadulterated EVIL: syphilis, Jew hatred, barbituate and amphetamine dependence, antisocial personality disorder, etc) 

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 05:47:51 AM »
Hey Aces,

I checked out that page, there is another article on that site which described the idea that Hitler in fact had tertiary syphilis which affects the  Central nervous system (brain and spinal cord), nowadays this is treated with high dose injectable penicillin (it's also very very rare), but apparently his megalomania could have been a consequence of many factors, including pure unadulterated EVIL: syphilis, Jew hatred, barbituate and amphetamine dependence, antisocial personality disorder, etc) 

JTF Enthusiast,

I read that too, I never knew that before.  !  You're in the medical field, so I knew you would find this information interesting.