Author Topic: Support Arizona's Crackdown on Illegal Immigration ( Petition)  (Read 1630 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
This petition is well worth signing.    The link will take you to the petition itself.    Below are the details of the petition.    I proudly stand by the leadership in the State of Arizona and the state's patriots!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/supportarizonaimmigrationlaw/

8)Several boycott efforts have been launched against the state of Arizona in the wake of the state's new law combatting illegal immigration.

We here at the Tea Party Express stand with the state of Arizona and reject the boycott efforts that have been launched against the state.

It is the duty of our federal government to secure our borders and defend this nation - one of the few actual responsibilities our federal government is supposed to be involved in.

But the federal government has failed in their duties.  And so we at the Tea Party Express stand with those great patriots in Arizona who have stepped forward to take action and do the job the federal government has failed to do itself.

The state of Arizona should not be subject to Boycotts - they should be applauded for having the courage and convictions to take on this problem and address it, when others have failed to do so previously - and thus the massive problem with illegal immigration that we have today.

Please show your support for the state of Arizona and the effort to secure America's borders - bv SIGNING YOUR NAME BELOW!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Support Arizona's Crackdown on Illegal Immigration ( Petition)
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 04:33:34 PM »
Thanks eb!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 06:01:35 PM »
Done!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2010, 06:02:31 PM »
Amen.

God willing, California [as well as others] will also step up to the plate with the same or a similar law to address our illegal alien crisis.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2010, 08:52:09 PM »
Thanks,   arksis,    IsraelForever ,  and Ariel Shayn!

The following is another related petition that I hope that a multitude of people sign.    The link will take you to the spot where you can sign the petition:

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/stand-with-arizona-and-against-illegal-immigration.html

We Stand With Arizona, and Against Illegal Immigration
Published by John Urban on Apr 24, 2010
Category: MiscellaneousRegion: United States of AmericaTarget: The People of Arizona, President Barack Obama, U.S. Senate and House Leaders of Both PartiesWeb site: http://www.facebook.com/StandWithArizona
Background (Preamble):
Arizona is besieged by illegal immigration--more people and drugs cross illegally into the United States through Arizona than any other state. And Arizonans suffer the massive levels of crime that go with it. Drug and human smuggling, extortion, kidnapping and murders. And the Federal government has done NOTHING to stop it.

Arizonans have had enough. They decided to stop waiting for the Feds to do what the Constitution mandates--to protect its citizens from external threats. So they passed legislation to help stop the robberies, shootings, rapes, kidnapping, murders, and madness.

This isn't about racism, or xenophobia, or "apartheid" or any of the other hysterical slanders the left has come up. This is about the safety and well-being of the citizens of the state. And its support was overwhelming: 70% of Arizonans supported it. And support is Bi-Partisan, with 84% of Republicans and 51% of Democrats in favor.

But some have now come out and called for a boycott of Arizona. Incredibly, even on of its own U.S. Representatives--Rep. Raul Grijalva has joined this call for a boycott--of his own state!

Petition:
I STAND WITH ARIZONA!

I stand against illegal immigration.

I stand against the Federal government's refusal to secure the borders or enforce the law.

I support Arizona's lone, brave fight to enforce the rule of law with their new legislation that enjoyed broad, bi-partisan support.

I reject any slander or aspersions against the People of the state of Arizona, that this law is about racism, or xenophobia, or "apartheid", rather than the truth: Arizona is doing the job the Feds won’t do — taking the law and our borders seriously to protect the health, safety, and welfare of its citizens first.

I reject and refuse to participate in any boycott of the great State of Arizona.

I call on the United States government to start doing its job according to the Constitution: Secure the Borders, Enforce the immigrations laws, Protect its citizens.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2010, 09:10:48 PM »
Thanks eb! Another great petition!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2010, 02:11:32 AM »
Thanks eb! Another great petition!

My pleasure,  arksis.

The following is another petition that's well worth signing.    Sarah Palin has joined Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer to defend the immigration law:

Click on the following site.    It will take you to the petition:

http://securetheborder.org/

The following is the article in which I found out about this:

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/05/15/20100515sarah-palin-arizona-immigration-law-jan-brewer.html

Sarah Palin joins Arizona Governor Jan Brewer to defend immigration law
by Ofelia Madrid - May. 15, 2010 09:14 PM
The Arizona Republic .
Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer and former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin defended Arizona's new immigration law Saturday and announced the launch of a website to inform Americans about border security.

Palin said Arizona is "ground zero" for the nation's border-security issues during a news conference organized by Brewer's gubernatorial campaign.

"It's time for Americans across this great country to stand up and say, 'We're all Arizonans now,' " Palin said. "And in clear unity we say, 'Mr. President, do your job. Secure our borders.' "

Palin also said Arizona was an example for the rest of the nation to follow. She was in town to speak at the Arizona Sportsmen for Wildlife Conservation's annual banquet at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort and Spa in north Phoenix.

Arizona is facing economic boycotts from dozens of cities and groups since Brewer signed the toughest immigration law in the country last month. It goes into effect July 29.

The law requires an officer engaged in a "lawful stop, detention or arrest" to ask about a person's legal status when reasonable suspicion exists that the person is in the U.S. illegally. Race, color or national origin cannot be considered "except to the extent permitted by the United States or Arizona Constitution."

About 60 protesters from the Dallas chapter of the League of United Latin American Citizens gathered outside the resort before Palin and Brewer arrived.

Earlier in the day, the self-titled "Freedom Riders" marched along Washington Street, chanting, waving American flags and holding signs that read "Repeal SB1070."

Later in the afternoon, Brewer chided President Barack Obama for joking about the new immigration law.

"It's fair to ask whether he intends to be the commander in chief or the comic in chief," Brewer said to loud cheers at the news conference, which was filled with Brewer re-election supporters.

The website announced by Palin and Brewer, SecuretheBorder.org, provides contact information for individuals and organizations that have called for an Arizona boycott. Visitors are also encouraged to sign a petition supporting Arizona, demanding a secure border and opposing a boycott. The website is paid for by Brewer's re-election campaign.

Jennifer Johnson, a spokeswoman for the Arizona Democratic Party, said Brewer failed to offer any new ideas on securing the border.

"Every word that was crafted today was done with her campaign in mind. Arizona was an afterthought," Johnson said.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2010, 06:24:27 AM »
Thank eb! I signed it. How DARE another state boycott them, this really irritates me. I wish other states would stand up for Arizona and not let this happen.  >:(
Meir Kahane