Author Topic: G-d never said it was an abomination to be black.  (Read 5241 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
G-d never said it was an abomination to be black.
« on: May 06, 2010, 06:07:10 AM »
   Here is an interesting story. A preacher who was possibly a civil rights activist in the 60s is now an anti-fag activist. I'm wondering what his civil rights motivations were back then.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/05/05/hate.preacher/index.html?hpt=C2
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: G-d never said it was an abomination to be black.
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 10:55:31 AM »
Anybody who was involved in the snivel rights movement might as well be a fag.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 10:58:50 AM »
I curse Fred Phelps and his entire 'church'... These are the whack-jobs who desecrate soldiers funerals. He also recently came out against Jews... Fred Phelps yemach shemo...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_phelps

Anti-Semitism

Phelps was cited by the Anti-Defamation League for his numerous anti-Semitic comments.[48] On General Wesley Clark and John Kerry (of Jewish descent):
“    His Christ-rejecting, G-d-hating Jew blood bubbled to the surface. Yes, like his boss [John] Kerry, Clark is a Jew... That these two turds are Jews would not matter—except when they ask for supreme political power and spit in the Face of G-d, pushing for same-sex marriage, threatening to bring down G-d’s wrath on us as on Sodom—then some inquiries are in order. Beware! "Jews killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not G-d, and are contrary to all men; forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always; for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost. 1 Thess. 2:14." Apostate fags and Jews certain to bring G-d’s wrath.    ”
“    Homosexuals and Jews dominated Nazi Germany... just as they now dominate this doomed U.S.A... The Jews now wander the earth despised, smitten with moral and spiritual blindness by a divine judicial stroke... And G-d has smitten Jews with a certain unique madness, whereby they are an astonishment of heart, a proverb, and a byword (the butt of jokes and ridicule) among all peoples whither the Lord has driven and scattered them... Jews, thus perverted, out of all proportion to their numbers energize the militant sodomite agenda... The American Jews are the real Nazis (misusers and abusers of governmental power) who hate G-d and the rule of law.

And the man is a convicted Felon:

United States

Phelps was first arrested in 1951 and found guilty of misdemeanor battery after attacking a Pasadena police officer. He has since been arrested for assault, battery, threats, trespassing, disorderly conduct, contempt of court, and several other charges; each time, he (along with Westboro and its other members) has filed suit against the city, the police, and the arresting officers. Though he has been able to avoid prison time, he has been convicted more than once:[67][68][69]

* 1994: Contempt of court[67]
    * 1994: Two counts of assault (reduced to disorderly conduct on appeal)[68]

Phelps' 1995 conviction for assault and battery carried a five-year prison sentence, with a mandatory 18 months to be served before he became eligible for parole. Phelps fought to be allowed to remain free until his appeals process went through. Days away from being arrested and sent to prison, a judge ruled that Phelps had been denied a speedy trial and that he was not required to serve any time.[68][69]/quote]
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 07:08:08 PM »

I'm not sure that I agree totally with that statement. There are people who truly believe in equality among all. Of course there is a difference between fighting for their basic rights such as being able to use a public bathroom and fighting for them to have affirmative action and all sorts of social benefits.
   My understanding was that the Rav initially stood up for civil rights of blacks until mobs of them started threatening and attacking Jews. JTF is also a civil rights organization and in the few cases where the civil liberties of blacks are truly being violated, we have a torah obligation to stand up for them.

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 07:14:33 PM »

I'm not sure that I agree totally with that statement. There are people who truly believe in equality among all. Of course there is a difference between fighting for their basic rights such as being able to use a public bathroom and fighting for them to have affirmative action and all sorts of social benefits.

Not every culture has the same standards of cleanliness. One reason I don't use water fountains anymore is that I have seen black kids putting their mouths over the hole where the water comes out rather than drinking from the arc of water like white people do. Mexicans go into public restrooms where I work and smear poo poo all over the walls of the stall and leave dirty diapers on the floor.  It's terrible to go in there and see that art work written in feces on the stalls.

My understanding was that the Rav initially stood up for civil rights of blacks until mobs of them started threatening and attacking Jews. JTF is also a civil rights organization and in the few cases where the civil liberties of blacks are truly being violated, we have a torah obligation to stand up for them.

You can stand up for blacks if you want to but I only want to repatriate them to Africa. They already have more rights than I do in this society.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 08:32:12 PM »
This man is a vile piece of excrement who unfortunately has been allowed to torment the parents of sons who died of AIDS (as if these parents didn't have enough pain and sorrow), dead soldiers killed in service to this country ( as if their parents needed to hear this lout while mourning for their child), and more recently Jews going to religious services.  So yimach schemo to this hideous slug who is known for having beat his children until they were unconscious.  Anyone who knows anything about this man would know that he is the personification of evil incarnate.  Anyone at JTF who praises this insect should have their head examined

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2010, 05:24:50 AM »
   Great points RubyStars. While it is important to profile people for harm they can do to society, it is also important to correctly profile them. It is unfortunate that some cultures have lower standards of cleanliness. It is unfortunate that you see much more vandalism from blacks and MLKs push for equal seating for blacks on buses did not call for equal responsibility in behaving on those buses. The problem with the argument that you present is that they do not commit these acts because they are black and many whites commit these same acts. It is more important to profile people based on behavior rather than race.

Not every culture has the same standards of cleanliness. One reason I don't use water fountains anymore is that I have seen black kids putting their mouths over the hole where the water comes out rather than drinking from the arc of water like white people do. Mexicans go into public restrooms where I work and smear poo poo all over the walls of the stall and leave dirty diapers on the floor.  It's terrible to go in there and see that art work written in feces on the stalls.

You can stand up for blacks if you want to but I only want to repatriate them to Africa. They already have more rights than I do in this society.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2010, 07:22:37 AM »
who is this sicks? this a reason why the states should have the right to ban relgions that endengering the western world (islam,westboro baptist,presbytarianism,confucianism and kurdish satan cults).
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2010, 07:53:49 AM »
   Great points RubyStars. While it is important to profile people for harm they can do to society, it is also important to correctly profile them. It is unfortunate that some cultures have lower standards of cleanliness. It is unfortunate that you see much more vandalism from blacks and MLKs push for equal seating for blacks on buses did not call for equal responsibility in behaving on those buses. The problem with the argument that you present is that they do not commit these acts because they are black and many whites commit these same acts. It is more important to profile people based on behavior rather than race.

It's very difficult to separate culture/behavior from race. It's true that there are white degenerates, and good people in all groups, but white culture is not as sick as black or Hispanic culture and you will never make every group behave the same.

Hispanic culture for example doesn't generally see someone as gay if they're the man on top, they only see the man on bottom as gay, similar to what the Arabs believe. Hispanic culture shares more similarities with Arab culture, such as not seeing pedophilia in the same way that American whites do.

The peasant class which is invading the USA in large numbers think it's ok for a girl of 12 or 13 to have sex. There have been multiple cases of Mexicans getting into trouble for pedophilia and their laywers argue cultural difference.

Check out this site:
http://www.usillegalaliens.com/impacts_of_illegal_immigration_crime_summary.html

"For sexual activity involving teens between 12 and 18 years, only copulation (definition follows) is punishible, and only when consent was obtained by deceit. (DECEIT - such as promise to marry, etc.)"

http://www.ageofconsent.com/mexico.htm

As for blacks they have very clearly demonstrated that the majority of them are not capable of living in a civilized society without causing all sorts of crime, disease, and general mayhem.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 08:02:03 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2010, 08:32:51 AM »

It's very difficult to separate culture/behavior from race. It's true that there are white degenerates, and good people in all groups, but white culture is not as sick as black or Hispanic culture and you will never make every group behave the same.

Hispanic culture for example doesn't generally see someone as gay if they're the man on top, they only see the man on bottom as gay, similar to what the Arabs believe. Hispanic culture shares more similarities with Arab culture, such as not seeing pedophilia in the same way that American whites do.

The peasant class which is invading the USA in large numbers think it's ok for a girl of 12 or 13 to have sex. There have been multiple cases of Mexicans getting into trouble for pedophilia and their laywers argue cultural difference.

Check out this site:
http://www.usillegalaliens.com/impacts_of_illegal_immigration_crime_summary.html

"For sexual activity involving teens between 12 and 18 years, only copulation (definition follows) is punishible, and only when consent was obtained by deceit. (DECEIT - such as promise to marry, etc.)"

As for blacks they have very clearly demonstrated that the majority of them are not capable of living in a civilized society without causing all sorts of crime, disease, and general mayhem.

can someone please tell me that is the matter with hispanics? i always thought they are whites.and a about the [censored].nothing could help them.they are lower than gorillas geneticaly and are vermins everywhere.we should expell all of them to africa an crapet nuke them/
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2010, 08:39:14 AM »
Spaniards are white and some "Hispanics" in the New World who are all or almost all of Spanish descent can be considered white too. However most of the invaders are not white but a mix of white and Mexican Indian or full Mexican Indian.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2010, 09:43:46 AM »
Spaniards are white and some "Hispanics" in the New World who are all or almost all of Spanish descent can be considered white too. However most of the invaders are not white but a mix of white and Mexican Indian or full Mexican Indian.
so basicaly they are half maya/aztecs? i hoope they wouldn't discover their roots in the form of some neo pagans did.can you imagine a president which belief in aztec religion? this is just scary the hell out of me :o

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2010, 02:58:02 PM »

Check out this site:

can someone please tell me that is the matter with hispanics? i always thought they are whites.and a about the schvartzas.nothing could help them.they are lower than gorillas geneticaly and are vermins everywhere.we should expell all of them to africa an crapet nuke them/

and for a minute there i thought i was reading a post on stromfront..

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2010, 10:51:57 PM »
so basicaly they are half maya/aztecs? i hoope they wouldn't discover their roots in the form of some neo pagans did.can you imagine a president which belief in aztec religion? this is just scary the hell out of me :o

We already have had many complete moral degenerates in office no matter what their racial background is, including a whole bunch of whites that have no morals.

I'm not sure if a witch doctor ripping someone's heart out and eating it in sacrifice to a pagan G-d is any worse than Obama's support of late term abortion and opposing the born alive provision.

If someone can believe that Tiller was a good man then they're just as evil as the witch doctor, and probably worse, because the witch doctor only killed a few people in comparison.

Also to be fair Europe itself was pagan for most of its history and had human sacrifice rituals as well. Do you know what stops that kind of behavior? Biblical morality. You can like it or don't like it, but it's a fact.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2010, 10:22:54 AM »

We already have had many complete moral degenerates in office no matter what their racial background is, including a whole bunch of whites that have no morals.

I'm not sure if a witch doctor ripping someone's heart out and eating it in sacrifice to a pagan G-d is any worse than Obama's support of late term abortion and opposing the born alive provision.

If someone can believe that hitler was a good man then they're just as evil as the witch doctor, and probably worse, because the witch doctor only killed a few people in comparison.

Also to be fair Europe itself was pagan for most of its history and had human sacrifice rituals as well. Do you know what stops that kind of behavior? Biblical morality. You can like it or don't like it, but it's a fact.
yes europe was pagan most of the times but they do not murdered people for their god.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2010, 11:41:15 AM »
Re:  "...yes europe was pagan most of the times but they do not murdered people for their G-d."

Tell it to Torquemada.   :P

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2010, 11:49:05 AM »
Re:  "...yes europe was pagan most of the times but they do not murdered people for their G-d."

who is torquemada?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2010, 12:11:00 PM »

who is torquemada?

Learn a little bit of history before you make some comments... Did you ever learn of the Spanish Inquisition?

Though they were not pagan, they were Christians, and they murdered all non-believers or forced them to convert to christianity.

PS: I expect na to explain that the spanish inquisition was actually muslims brainwashing torquemata and the inquisitors who were really innocent victims of their muslim overlords... Or something along these lines... na doesn't have a grasp on history and ascribes to historical revisionism...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2010, 02:41:31 PM »

Not only Jews have this obligation, but Christians too. We are not allowed to obey the gouvernment in issues that are directed against god's will.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2010, 02:56:28 PM »
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?action=post;quote=437046;topic=45557.15;num_replies=19;sesc=87b948e7300a9352da5b1bac9da1870a

If someone can believe that hitler was a good man then they're just as evil as the witch doctor, and probably worse, because the witch doctor only killed a few people in comparison.

yes europe was pagan most of the times but they do not murdered people for their G-d.

What???

Please read the journey reports of Ibn Fadlan as well as the Nordic sagas. The Germania by Tacitus would be a good lecture for you too.

In addition to that you can read what the Romans did from Flavius osephus as well as what the Greek did in the books of the Makkabees.

The pagan Europeans were as worse as the Muslims. Human sacrifices, desecration of the Temple, murdering of Christians and Jews, finishing the Jewish state, slavery as daily business, rape and lots of more crimes.

Paganism is no answer and will be never.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2010, 06:27:26 PM »
Normal Athiest, maybe the Europeans don't murder for their god anymore, but they used to do it and in particular, the Jews.  And they were white...

Let it be known that righteousness doesn't come in any particular skin color or even in a particular human gene unless someone is born abnormal and lacks a prefrontal lobe.

Righteousness can be taught by parents, by families, communities , by schools and by decent religions.  All of these things will create a culture.  The color of one's skin has nothing to do with this...It's what one wants to make of the color of their skin that will cause them to act a certain way.  There are black people with chips on their shoulder and they will do anything they can against whitey...They are this way not because they were born that way, but because degenerates such as Malcom X, Martin Lucifer King Jr, Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Osama Obama Hussein, etc teach them to be that way.

yes europe was pagan most of the times but they do not murdered people for their G-d.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2010, 08:52:55 PM »
Normal atheist, I think you need to put down whatever you're reading and pick up a book about European history.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2010, 03:54:09 AM »
to all the posters.upon reading again my post again i saw that i wrote it in the wrong way.i meant to say that the different between europe and the aztec/maya cultures is that european didn't sacrificed humans to their god.and about the inquisiton.well if you will open some books you will see that spain at that time of flooded with muslims.the middle ages weren't a nice period anywhere so this was the accepted solution to racial and religious of the time.spain at that period and the spanish territories in north africa were flodded with muslims and the spanish were rightously afraid from them after the conquest of visigoth spain by the muslims so they came up with the inqisition.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2010, 08:18:42 AM »
to all the posters.upon reading again my post again i saw that i wrote it in the wrong way.i meant to say that the different between europe and the aztec/maya cultures is that european didn't sacrificed humans to their G-d.

Human sacrifice to evil deities is very common in paganism. The Bible talks a lot about this being true in the Middle East, but it was also true in Europe, South and Central America, Asia, etc. There are a lot of good things that can be said about the white race, but in that particular way there is no superiority to other races except to say that we no longer do it, while Muslims and some other groups today still do it.

and about the inquisiton.well if you will open some books you will see that spain at that time of flooded with muslims.the middle ages weren't a nice period anywhere so this was the accepted solution to racial and religious of the time.spain at that period and the spanish territories in north africa were flodded with muslims and the spanish were rightously afraid from them after the conquest of visigoth spain by the muslims so they came up with the inqisition.

Many Christians and Jews were also murdered, and tortured.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2010, 08:28:53 AM »

while Muslims and some other groups today still do it.

which muslim group still practice human sacrifice?