Author Topic: 2 Russian men cook teenage Russian girl with potatoes and eat her  (Read 1913 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
they said they were hungry                  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1135626/Cannibal-killers-cooked-Russian-schoolgirl-potatoes-ate-hungry.html 

Cannibal killers 'cooked Russian schoolgirl with potatoes and ate her because they were hungry'

By Mail Foreign Service
Last updated at 1:30 AM on 5th February 2009

Butchered: Police believe Karina Barduchyan, 16, was killed, dismembered and eaten

Police believe Karina Barduchyan, 16, was killed, dismembered and eaten. She disappeared after leaving for school in St Petersburg

A teenage girl may have been killed and partially eaten by two men, Russian prosecutors said yesterday.

Karina Barduchyan, 16, disappeared after leaving for school in St Petersburg on January 19.

Police believe she was killed and dismembered that night.

Body parts believed to belong to her have been found in plastic bags scattered around the city.

Two 19-year-old men have been arrested in connection with the grisly killing.

Karina knew suspects Yuri Mozhnov, a florist, and Maxim Golovatskikh, a street-market butcher and former psychiatric patient.

The alleged killers lured her to a city flat where they drowned her in a bath.

'The arrestees said they ate the girl's body parts because they were hungry,' city prosecutor's spokesman Sergei Kapitonov said.

They told investigators they baked some body parts with potatoes, he added.

They allegedly disposed of her bagged remains in garbage containers and bodies of water.
Yuri Mozhanov

Yuri Mozhnov is being held on suspicion of murder

Bags with body parts were found in at least two locations, he said.

Both men are being held on suspicion of murder.

St Petersburg prosecutor, Andrei Lavrenko, said investigators believe the suspects decided to kill Miss Barduchyan after an argument erupted between her and Golovatskikh.

Lavrenko said investigators found traces of blood when they ripped out plumbing and floorboards in the apartment.

Mozhnov was convicted of robbery in 2005, Kapitonov said.

He said Golovatskikh had been treated in the past at a psychiatric hospital.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1135626/Cannibal-killers-cooked-Russian-schoolgirl-potatoes-ate-hungry.html#ixzz0nWaf2Xqz
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: 2 Russian men cook teenage Russian girl with potatoes and eat her
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 06:00:18 AM »
they are rpobably tatars-sick people,they are disgusting me. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( this is showing the muslim degenerates that muslims settling (leftist why don't you report on this real muslim settlers?) great influence in russia  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 06:01:03 AM »
True
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 06:30:32 AM »
Evil is increasing like never before. This is absolute proof!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 08:13:16 AM »
These people must have been absolutely insane!  :o This reminds me of that case in Austria where there was that sado-masochistic couple where one guy chopped off the other guy's package and they both ate it.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 10:21:33 AM »
St Petersburg faced the problem of cannibalism when the city was blockaded for almost 900 days by nazi during WWII.

Then people were getting only little grams of ration each day and living and dying under starvation, but very few people were getting healthier and stronger with advent of each day accompanied with the dwindling population. The whispers soon spread and confirmed and the army spread in to the city and eliminated all the healthy persons.

Perhaps some of them could have survived and kept the heinous tradition alive and hidden. Now those utterly inhuman tendencies may have resurfaced again. 
 >:(
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2010, 10:29:29 AM »
At some point in many people the upper parts of the mind shut off in a true starvation situation like that and the brain goes into survival mode where logic is completely different.

Hunger is not just having your stomach feel a little growly around noon. Real hunger is much, much more painful and will drive people to extreme actions.

I don't judge people who are starving to death in the same way that I would judge those evil men who murdered that girl for no other reason than their perversity.

I would pray that if I'm ever in a situation where I was starving to death that G-d would help me not to do anything heinous and give me the strength to suffer through it and keep my morals. I don't know if I'm as strong-willed or as morally strong as someone like Chaim though who would have starved to death without kosher food.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2010, 01:27:02 PM »
Cannibalism has to be a very rare phenomenon even when arising out of hunger and may be a product of extremely degenerated brain and evil soul. This because about 1 million persons died of starvation during the siege of St Petersburg but almost none (only a few) attempted for such ghoulish thing. Common people died walking on hands and legs and fighting nazi but did not surrender either to the nazi or to the cannibalism for self preservation.

Earlier the vodka was sinking in to the Russians, but such event shows that now the Russians are sinking deep in to the vodka. If they do not come out of it at earliest then not only Chechen but even Azerbaijan will be sufficient to capture whole Russia.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2010, 02:27:14 PM »
Guys, I'm just curious but is this an issue that affects America, the West, or Israel?  I mean this is absolutely disgusting.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2010, 06:32:23 PM »
Guys, I'm just curious but is this an issue that affects America, the West, or Israel?  I mean this is absolutely disgusting.

Good point. However I think it's somewhat relevant because these "Russians" could very well have been Muslims.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2010, 03:11:08 AM »
Disgusting!