Author Topic: Eminem  (Read 4678 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Eminem
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2010, 04:49:39 AM »
It melts in your mouth; not in your hands

Eminem has no talent. Nor does snoopy doggy doo.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2010, 11:03:04 AM »
I think Faginem is untalented even by the standards of filthy rap dreck. I used to listen to that slime many, many years ago, by the way.

Tupac Shakur and Cypress Hill, while monstrously evil and horrible people who "sing" about nothing but filth, are at least talented in the art of rapping about filth. Faginem is not.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2010, 01:13:38 PM »
I think Faginem is untalented even by the standards of filthy rap dreck. I used to listen to that slime many, many years ago, by the way.

Tupac Shakur and Cypress Hill, while monstrously evil and horrible people who "sing" about nothing but filth, are at least talented in the art of rapping about filth. Faginem is not.
love his music what.yes he is very untallented but to you use your language agains him? give me a break
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2010, 01:48:18 PM »

That faggot eminem can be dismissed as a homosexual, nothing more.
There's nothing interesting about him. He's a gay hooker.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2010, 02:42:10 PM »

Dr brennan fan tupac and cypress hill are no where near eminems level, seriously, i respect you as a poster, but to claim cypress hill??? Are you kidding me.

I could post songs in comaprison but i dont think that would be apporpriate. Most black rappers now admit and concede eminem is superior and is the best ever.

Listen to "renegade" with jay z and eminem, both considered the best and eminem destroys him.

Also "dead wrong" with eminem and biggie smalls, eminem destroys him.

While i appreciate you dont like him or his content which is fair enough, to claim that people like cypress are more talnted than him is taking it to far.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2010, 05:26:41 PM »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2010, 05:27:16 PM »
Eminem is Dr.Dre's little white kurva and only got famous because there are millions of wiggers out there that worship blacks and their evil primative culture...i.e. rap noise

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2010, 08:50:48 PM »
In the "famous" 1998 battle-rap contest where Dr. Gay discovered Eminem, Eminem came in at third place. One wonders what Dre saw in him that the two more talented rappers didn't have. Hmmm.

Actually, he came in second to MC Juice at the Rap Olympics. Juice doesn't have the broad appeal that Eminem has.

Dr brennan fan tupac and cypress hill are no where near eminems level, seriously, i respect you as a poster, but to claim cypress hill??? Are you kidding me.

I could post songs in comaprison but i dont think that would be apporpriate. Most black rappers now admit and concede eminem is superior and is the best ever.

Listen to "renegade" with jay z and eminem, both considered the best and eminem destroys him.

While i appreciate you dont like him or his content which is fair enough, to claim that people like cypress are more talnted than him is taking it to far.

Debating who is the better rapper is the equivalent of watching two retarded kids play "Connect Four" in the dark. If you want to debate, I'm willing to bet that the late Big L could have probably held his own in a freestyle competition with Eminem. Also, if your general theory that whites are superior to blacks at everything is true than the Beastie Boys should be the best rap group of all time. But even by rap standards their "music" is horrendous.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2010, 06:39:29 AM »

I never liked it. It was always so "anti-social"...

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2010, 06:57:53 AM »
The Beastie Boy's are not pure rap band. In fact i like some of their stuff.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2010, 12:28:45 PM »
I always kind of liked the song "You gotta fight for your right to party". It's juvenile and not really "good music" but it's kind of funny. It reminds me of some of the Twisted Sister songs in the same vein.

Anyway if you want to see truly pathetic and stupid wiggerishness then this is it:

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2010, 01:37:42 PM »
In the "famous" 1998 battle-rap contest where Dr. Gay discovered Eminem, Eminem came in at third place. One wonders what Dre saw in him that the two more talented rappers didn't have. Hmmm.

Actually, he came in second to MC Juice at the Rap Olympics. Juice doesn't have the broad appeal that Eminem has.

Debating who is the better rapper is the equivalent of watching two retarded kids play "Connect Four" in the dark. If you want to debate, I'm willing to bet that the late Big L could have probably held his own in a freestyle competition with Eminem. Also, if your general theory that whites are superior to blacks at everything is true than the Beastie Boys should be the best rap group of all time. But even by rap standards their "music" is horrendous.

beastie boys wernt really very lyrical. They did good party songs, often with a positive message, but they do not have the ability of eminem. In fact the beastie boys also admitted eminem is the greatest ever.

As i said earlier, i can completely understand why people would hate him, his content can be horrific, hes rapped about killing his wife, killing gays etc but no one is near in for talent.

Yes that includes big l. Until he does a song as good as this..

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2010, 05:18:47 PM »
The Beastie Boy's are not pure rap band.

I know. They lost me completely with their last record ("To The 5 Boroughs") because of all the left wing garbage on there.

beastie boys wernt really very lyrical. They did good party songs, often with a positive message, but they do not have the ability of eminem. In fact the beastie boys also admitted eminem is the greatest ever.

As i said earlier, i can completely understand why people would hate him, his content can be horrific, hes rapped about killing his wife, killing gays etc but no one is near in for talent.

I'd much rather discuss rock music than rap. But I'll give you my honest opinion as it pertains to Eminem. He's clearly the G.O.A.T. (Greatest of All Time). But what's up with his mediocre studio albums? Specifically Encore and Relapse?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2010, 05:22:54 PM »
Beastie Boys

Sabotage!!!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2010, 05:51:13 PM »
Beastie Boys

Sabotage!!!

I remember seeing that on MTV many years ago. lol Thanks for the memory  ;D

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2010, 05:52:00 PM »

I'd much rather discuss rock music than rap. But I'll give you my honest opinion as it pertains to Eminem. He's clearly the G.O.A.T. (Greatest of All Time). But what's up with his mediocre studio albums? Specifically Encore and Relapse?
[/quote]

i agree, relapse was ok, but it was more of a concept album, i give it 3 out of 5.

Encore was horrific, eminem just didnt try. They were a few good songs, such as spend some time and yellow brick road, but other than that it was just embarrassing.

He has a new album out called recovery on june the 22. his latest single is currently number 1 in the us hot 100 called "not fraid". on that song he admits that relapse was sub par, which is a first, ive never known a top music artist admit to his fans that it was a.weak effort.

Beastie Boys

Sabotage!!!

great song, the beastie boys were fun.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2010, 05:59:32 PM »
This is the best rap song of all time, no denying it:

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2010, 06:06:14 PM »

you got me there mate, im stumped, i love it...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2010, 06:10:01 PM »

you got me there mate, im stumped, i love it...

:laugh: :::D

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2010, 06:35:02 PM »
Why would anyone on this forum want to listen to Eminem or Dr. Dre or Snoop dog?  They represent the deterioration of our culture.  They are all Slime.  People saying, 'but he's the best this or that, even though he's hideous and evil,' sounds bizarre.  You don't support evil people in because you think they have a great taste in automobiles or art.  This seems very basic to me

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2010, 06:40:23 PM »
Why would anyone on this forum want to listen to Eminem or Dr. Dre or Snoop dog?  They represent the deterioration of our culture.  They are all Slime.  People saying, 'but he's the best this or that, even though he's hideous and evil,' sounds bizarre.  You don't support evil people in because you think they have a great taste in automobiles or art.  This seems very basic to me

That is a good point.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2010, 09:09:27 PM »
   Looks like there is a song called Airplane on the Radio right now. In this song a rapper samples voice from a young lady with a beautiful voice and ruins it with garbage. The piano melody in the background sounds familiar so I don't know where it was taken from. Eminem's portion is not clean enough to be played on the radio. At least not yet.

I'm really not looking towards having the hear Eminem on the radio for the next year.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2010, 09:12:24 PM »
Eminem is Dr.Dre's little white kurva and only got famous because there are millions of wiggers out there that worship blacks and their evil primative culture...i.e. rap noise
Exactly.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2010, 09:15:25 PM »
But Faginem and Dr. Gay are nowhere near the "best of rap". For what he was worth, while a completely despicable excuse for a human being, the late Tupac Shakur was a genuine and accomplished rapper. He lived the streets and truly embodied the "thug life", and could back up all of the filth he talked about.

Snoop Dogg, who got away with murder, is also a genuine thug (although he sold out to make money off of self-hating whites/Jews in the "family" section of the industry).

The same cannot be said of the two faggots mentioned above.