Author Topic: Eminem  (Read 4679 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Eminem
« on: May 10, 2010, 06:10:40 PM »
i love dr brennan fan and chaim but i listened to ask jtf, and im not going to lie i am a massive eminem fan. Now im not going to try and convert you into eminem fans, i think that would be an impossible task on here.

but dr brennan fan got alot of info wrong about eminem, For starters he claimed that eminem gets his music worte by dr dre. that could not be further from the truth. in fact it is even admitted by dr dre that eminem ghotst writes ALL his lyrics. Eminem also produces most of his own music.

Also eminem is known to be very homophobic. Hence his advisors forced him to do that song with elton john. I could out some of his anti gay lyrics, but i think i would be banned(rightly so).

hIs gay relationships with dre are ekinem doing tongue in cheek lyrics, he also has claimed to have killed dr dre in many of his songs.

IMO i think is incredibly talented. i know this is going to go down terribly on here. but some of those facts were wrong.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 06:34:51 PM by christians4jews »

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
Re: Eminem
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 06:16:07 PM »
Whether anyone likes eminems music or not that man is the best rapper who ever lived! There is not a single rapper out there that can freestyle the way he does! If you are doubting me look at his underground freestyle videos

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 06:27:30 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Dr. Dre got all his lyrics written by a white or Jewish person.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 06:31:05 PM »
*edit to iron greek*

Hey im not trying to condone eminem. Although im addicted to his stuff, i can completely see why chaim and dr brenan fan hate him. I have no problem hating him, and i widh i could, as its the moral thing to do., But i just think his lyrics and comedy timing is sensational. im not going ot lie.

As i say this thread was more trying to iron out some misconceptions rather than trying to convert people to even tolerating him.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 07:18:51 PM »
Whether anyone likes eminems music or not that man is the best rapper who ever lived! There is not a single rapper out there that can freestyle the way he does! If you are doubting me look at his underground freestyle videos

There are plenty of rappers who can freestyle better than him, they just aren't famous.

Eminem helped make it cool for white kids to act like black gangsters, so he really can't be forgiven for that.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 07:19:21 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Dr. Dre got all his lyrics written by a white or Jewish person.
Actually, as I heard it Dr. Gay creates Faginem's lyrics. Since all he raps about is filth and garbage, I can completely believe that.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2010, 07:20:21 PM »
hIs gay relationships with dre are ekinem doing tongue in cheek lyrics, he also has claimed to have killed dr dre in many of his songs.
Or he figures that his idiotic preteen fanbase will just assume it's a joke when in reality he's dropping major hints.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2010, 07:24:55 PM »
Actually, as I heard it Dr. Gay creates Faginem's lyrics. Since all he raps about is filth and garbage, I can completely believe that.

It's possible either way.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2010, 11:26:49 PM »
you  have to remember eminem doesn't make music. its all noise pure noise

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2010, 12:04:05 AM »
Is Dr. Dre the faggot who sings the so-called song "Your Wife" with Nate Dogg?

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2010, 12:17:40 AM »
Whether you like what he does or not eminem has got some serious talent for what he does!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2010, 12:23:46 AM »
Whether you like what he does or not eminem has got some serious talent for what he does!
Umm, no. Any drug-addicted bum can rap, especially if somebody else writes their lyrics. All Faginem talks about is homos, anyway.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2010, 12:25:14 AM »
Is Dr. Dre the faggot who sings the so-called song "Your Wife" with Nate Dogg?
Wow, I would not have figured that an Israeli would know so much about American negro music, especially music that is not that current. Nate Dogg was big in like 1994.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2010, 12:26:27 AM »
Ah... thanks?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2010, 12:27:45 AM »
And btw, every drunk Ukranian kid can rap, it's no big deal.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2010, 12:29:54 AM »
Brennan your wrong! Your not being reasonable! I highly doubt you have even seen some of his underground videos so really you have no right to make your statements!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2010, 12:35:02 AM »
In the "famous" 1998 battle-rap contest where Dr. Gay discovered Eminem, Eminem came in at third place. One wonders what Dre saw in him that the two more talented rappers didn't have. Hmmm.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2010, 01:55:41 AM »
There will always be a schism between what the kids like and what their parents like, especially in pop music and pop culture.  Of course, this extends to fashion, literature, art, you name it. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2010, 02:11:15 AM »
Eminem is beyond contemptible.  Wiggers like him are an embarassment.  He has as much talent as justin Beiber.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2010, 03:16:12 AM »
An American friend told me that she thinks this "gangsta stylz" English became famous for all white kids and youth with Eminem and that she thinks he did a big part to make English language going down the drain.
I personally hate him and his Mickey Mouse voice.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2010, 03:48:22 AM »
An American friend told me that she thinks this "gangsta stylz" English became famous for all white kids and youth with Eminem and that she thinks he did a big part to make English language going down the drain.
I personally hate him and his Mickey Mouse voice.

The degrading of language is indeed a terrible thing.
Theo van Gogh warned about this. He stated that language is the only thing that keeps us connected to our history.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2010, 03:52:06 AM »
Here it has become a serious problem also. Even in TV ads and newspapers you find typical immigrats' mistakes in German!!!! This is absolutely shocking. Another fact is that more and more German youths with lower education are having TURKISH accent when they speak, and find it a "cool ghetto language".
If I think about Schiller and Goethe I know where we have come in all this time with Muslim immigration.  :o

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2010, 04:08:49 AM »
I used to play an online game. It is absolutely disgusting to see how especially Dutch children rape their mothers language. I used to stay away from the Dutch kids because it was seriously sickening. The Dutch more than any other group.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2010, 04:11:46 AM »
Here it has become a serious problem also. Even in TV ads and newspapers you find typical immigrats' mistakes in German!!!! This is absolutely shocking. Another fact is that more and more German youths with lower education are having TURKISH accent when they speak, and find it a "cool ghetto language".
If I think about Schiller and Goethe I know where we have come in all this time with Muslim immigration.  :o

You'd have no idea what I see in muslim spirit and genetics.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2010, 04:14:44 AM »

You'd have no idea what I see in muslim spirit and genetics.

At least something similar as I do. ;)