Author Topic: Israel to erect monument to Red Army WWII victory  (Read 9446 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Israel to erect monument to Red Army WWII victory
« on: May 10, 2010, 08:58:17 PM »

JERUSALEM (AFP-EJP)---Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Sunday that Israel will build a "victory monument" to the World War II efforts of the Soviet Red Army to defeat Nazi Germany.

http://www.ejpress.org/article/43837

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Israel to erect monument to Red Army WWII victory
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 09:06:33 PM »
What a slap in the face to all the people the Soviets murdered.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 09:28:07 PM »
This is the stupidest approach Israel could take, yes the Nazis were evil but how is putting a monument to people who killed so many people including Jews helping? The soviets were just as horrible and it's essentially Israels government openly supporting communism. This is shameful and dishonorable. We should never support what the soviets did, they didn't save any Jews, they tried to finish what hitler started.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 09:52:42 PM »
Stalin was just as bad as Hitler how can Israel honor him? This move will cause a lot more anti-Semitism.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 10:01:25 PM »
Question:  Was the Red Army out to help Jews?  What about the Russian people in general?  Does the name "Babi Yar" ring a bell? 

Has Bibi gone off his rocker?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 10:06:38 PM »
Don't forget that Israel was founded by openly Marxist Jews like Ben Gurion. Most right-wing Jews either perished in the Holocaust or were ruthlessly crushed by the Haganah communist forces after WWII.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2010, 12:08:56 AM »
Stalin was worse than Hitler.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2010, 01:45:05 AM »
For, in particular, a Jew?

(I do agree, however, for the population in general.)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 02:18:56 AM by IsraelForever »

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2010, 03:09:42 AM »

No one has ever been and no one will ever be like or worse than Hitler. No way - maybe Ahmadinejad.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2010, 03:20:49 AM »
why to erect monuments to this animals? >:( we better be erecting monuments to the british and american forces beacuse at least they behaved like human beings during the war and it is realy bad beacuse it's like erercting monuments to stallin himself.what next? erecting monuments to the ustasa nazies? or maybe build a noce little monument to mohammad in the middle of tel aviv.this country makes me sick sometimes. >:(
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2010, 04:18:53 AM »
Stalin's global spiritual (to this day) and physical Holocaust against the Jewish people is worse than Hitler's Holocaust against the Jewish people.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2010, 04:23:38 AM »
Stalin's global spiritual (to this day) and physical Holocaust against the Jewish people is worse than Hitler's Holocaust against the Jewish people.

Surely NOT!

Offline Kahane99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2010, 08:04:01 AM »
I think their honoring Zhukov and Konev, cause they were the 2 Russian generals most responsible for defeating the Nazis.
The Russians did free the death camps.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2010, 08:30:59 AM »

JERUSALEM (AFP-EJP)---Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Sunday that Israel will build a "victory monument" to the World War II efforts of the Soviet Red Army to defeat Nazi Germany.

http://www.ejpress.org/article/43837

Even though all the Soviet Union's support in arms and finances (and politics) went to the arab enemies that tried to wipe us out numerous times.   And even though they nearly killed off all their Jews and Stalin had a plan to deport them all to Siberia (those who hadn't already been sent there).   I'm sure these Israeli marxists wish that Russia was still called soviet union!

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2010, 09:21:18 AM »
i couldn't have been said it better.all the people that said hitler was worst than stalin are fakes.at least at some point hitler support the idea of an independenet jewish state.honestly i can't understand why a jew (or any human being in that case) would even considering joining communism as they are more dangerous and degenerastes even from islam.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2010, 12:12:05 PM »
at least at some point hitler support the idea of an independenet jewish state.

That's not a good logic.  Soviet Union also did at some point, considering they voted in favor of the partition plan in the UN decision.   This sentiment was shortlived, but nonetheless it destroys your point.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2010, 01:23:01 PM »
i couldn't have been said it better.all the people that said hitler was worst than stalin are fakes.at least at some point hitler support the idea of an independenet jewish state.honestly i can't understand why a jew (or any human being in that case) would even considering joining communism as they are more dangerous and degenerastes even from islam.

Hitler didn't support a Jewish state, he even made a reference in Mein Kampf critisizing Israels existence. Hitler hated the Jews and wanted to do anything he could to rid them from Germany. I don't t hink that's a good comparison at all. Stalin was evil because he destroyed the Jews not just physically but spiritually as well. Communism was largely sympathetic to the Arabs, where do you think they got all their weapons from? It's no surprise that almost all the Arab countries are armed with former Soviet weapons.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2010, 01:35:28 PM »

Hitler didn't support a Jewish state, he even made a reference in Mein Kampf critisizing Israels existence. Hitler hated the Jews and wanted to do anything he could to rid them from Germany. I don't t hink that's a good comparison at all. Stalin was evil because he destroyed the Jews not just physically but spiritually as well. Communism was largely sympathetic to the Arabs, where do you think they got all their weapons from? It's no surprise that almost all the Arab countries are armed with former Soviet weapons.
well,hitler didn't criticised israel's existence in the mein kampf beacuse at that time israel didn't existed.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2010, 01:40:52 PM »
Who cares about maniac Adolf Shitler! I think that the European Union is directed by people whose political ideol Adolf Shitler is!

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2010, 01:43:09 PM »
Who cares about maniac Adolf Shitler! I think that the European Union is directed by people whose political ideol Adolf Shitler is!
no,actually the leaders of the european union are weird kind of neo stalinists sickos.i don't think that with this trent the eu has any future.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2010, 01:44:40 PM »

well,hitler didn't criticised israel's existence in the mein kampf beacuse at that time israel didn't existed.

Actually Hitler was very clear on what he thought of Zionism in Mein Kampf, he specifically stated that "Jews do not want a Jewish state, or a homeland, but a base of operations for criminal purposes while they remain global". I can get the direct quote. Hitler hated the Jewish people and the concept of a Zionist state, he had no intention of ever allowing a Jewish state. The only intention he ever had was originally to deport Jews from Germany to Madagascar and then the 3rd reich openly started throwing the Jews in deathcamps. Where do you think "Neuterai Karta" got the concept of opposing Israel as a state? That is insulting for you to claim Hitler was pro Jewish and I am starting to think you are not Israeli or even Jewish if you are defending Hitler.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2010, 01:45:14 PM »
Hitler wanted the Jews in "Palestine" in the start because he thought he'd have the chance to conquer it from the British and eliminate the Jews using his lovely Arab friends.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2010, 01:47:31 PM »
no,actually the leaders of the european union are weird kind of neo stalinists sickos.i don't think that with this trent the eu has any future.

I agree that also communists control the EU. EU and USSR have a lot in common!
But in some cases the EU is acting also like a real fascist union.

I would not be surprised if some EU functionaries praise Adolf Shitler and a trying to contact his spirit in order to obtain political power. Dark satanic organizations are behind the EU.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2010, 01:47:45 PM »

Actually Hitler was very clear on what he thought of Zionism in Mein Kampf, he specifically stated that "Jews do not want a Jewish state, or a homeland, but a base of operations for criminal purposes while they remain global". I can get the direct quote. Hitler hated the Jewish people and the concept of a Zionist state, he had no intention of ever allowing a Jewish state. The only intention he ever had was originally to deport Jews from Germany to Madagascar and then the 3rd reich openly started throwing the Jews in deathcamps. Where do you think "Neuterai Karta" got the concept of opposing Israel as a state? That is insulting for you to claim Hitler was pro Jewish and I am starting to think you are not Israeli or even Jewish if you are defending Hitler.
when exactly i dfeneded him? what i am saying is that he is far less worse than stalin beacuse if stalin ruled the entire world half of the world would be dead by now and i am not so sure what will happen to the other half.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2010, 01:48:49 PM »

I agree that also communists control the EU. EU and USSR have a lot in common!
But in some cases the EU is acting also like a real fascist union.

I would not be surprised if some EU functionaries praise Adolf Shitler and a trying to contact his spirit in order to obtain political power. Dark satanic organizations are behind the EU.
contact his spirit? well thats new. anyway i hope the eu will collapse on its own.