Author Topic: Who are worse? Commies or Nazis?  (Read 12048 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Who are worse? Commies or Nazis?
« Reply #100 on: May 11, 2010, 06:02:41 PM »
I also agree with many of you about NA. I have seen his earlier posts especially about his former thoughts that Jews should marry gentiles. I told him to ask chaim these questions on askjtf and he did. For a 16 year old Israeli, his english is a lot better thab my Hebrew, therefore he is intelligent. He should be given a chance and learn the proper Jewish way. Its up to him to throw his sick demented nazi like racist ideology. All of us descent Jews and righteous gentiles need to show him right and wrong. If he accepts and changes, and humbles himself, I have no doubt he will be a Jewish hero. If he chooses the other way, he goes in the same path that all other self hating Jews will go.

And I agree with ron and muman but with one adjustment. I would give my life toa righteous gentile or Jew white or black.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #101 on: May 11, 2010, 06:43:28 PM »
I have a suggestion here. 

I, along with most of you, agree that Normal Athiest may not belong in this forum;

BUT

Some of the comments made by a couple members here can drive away some of our core supporters.  Yes, I agree that Jews should support Jews above all else.  But when you make comments about preferring white non-jews to die, there are a lot of good people on this forum who will take this the wrong way.  Again, I know what Ron is saying, but his I wish this rhetoric was never used; and it will potentially drive away some very supportive members here.
I could not agree more.... I read through the thread  and I honestly can't believe some of the stuff posted. Off the cuff comments by casual posters are one thing but core members who know how hard it is to build support for our movement should be more careful of what they post. The idea here is to build membership and convince people of our positions on the issues not attack them and make them disgruntle against our movement. This is even more important when its a 16 year old secular Jew that seems to be indirectly looking for some answers.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #102 on: May 11, 2010, 11:14:29 PM »
Skkie obviously just got diagnosed with an incurable VD.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #103 on: May 11, 2010, 11:28:57 PM »

It doesn't seem like you write anything thats worth reading.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #104 on: May 12, 2010, 12:22:26 AM »
Nazis

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #105 on: May 12, 2010, 12:29:03 AM »
Last time I checked, I wasn't the one defending David Duke and the Nazis in every post.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #106 on: May 12, 2010, 01:15:56 AM »

true.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #107 on: May 12, 2010, 01:19:42 AM »
Last time I checked, I wasn't the one defending David Duke and the Nazis in every post.
i never seen him defend the nazies and duke in any of his posts.please stopr your bias.you need to see a psychiater immediately.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #108 on: May 12, 2010, 02:23:23 AM »
Look up his posts history and you'll see that he did and does.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #109 on: May 12, 2010, 02:26:48 AM »
muslamics are the only candidates who can overshadow this discussion. Only they can be the most comparable to nazis. 
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 07:12:31 AM by syyuge »
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #110 on: May 12, 2010, 04:30:49 AM »
Some of these topics are so F ing stupid! Like this one for instance! The topic is uninformative and not productive or knowledgeable what so ever, and the funny thing is that everyone on the forum seems to respond to these stupid a s s topics!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #111 on: May 12, 2010, 04:38:58 AM »
If the topic is stupid, why do you infect it with your stupid comment?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #112 on: May 12, 2010, 09:20:30 AM »
realy,do you want to put my hebrew to test? i will be glad.

Friend please convince them that you are who you are!

i will be glad but they seems to bring new excuses every time (i am a please activist? good joke).

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #113 on: May 12, 2010, 09:54:56 AM »

i will be glad but they seems to bring new excuses every time (i am a please activist? good joke).

Some people need a proof for everything. I think you do not owe anyone a proof of being who you are. As Ahe said: Only a Jew would claim to be a Jew in a world that doesn't like Jews. You know that mistrust mostly comes from the own dishonesty.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 10:11:20 AM by Hyades »

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #114 on: May 12, 2010, 10:00:03 AM »

thank you,i just had a conversation with ron.he is very intellegent but just if he will stop think there is a contradiction between judaism and the west...

Some people need a proof for everything. I think you do not owe anyone a proff of being who you are. As Ahe said: Only a Jew would claim to be a Jew in a world that doesn't like Jews. You know that mistrust mostly comes from the own dishonesty.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #115 on: May 12, 2010, 10:33:57 AM »

thank you,i just had a conversation with ron.he is very intellegent but just if he will stop think there is a contradiction between judaism and the west...

Some people need a proof for everything. I think you do not owe anyone a proff of being who you are. As Ahe said: Only a Jew would claim to be a Jew in a world that doesn't like Jews. You know that mistrust mostly comes from the own dishonesty.

How can you even comment about what Judaism is? You have not spent the time to even learn.... There are many contradictions between true Torah Judaism and the character of Western civilization. I could provide many examples but I will let you learn a little and then we can discuss this..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #116 on: May 12, 2010, 10:34:58 AM »
If the topic is stupid, why do you infect it with your stupid comment?
Owned!

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #117 on: May 12, 2010, 10:43:39 AM »

How can you even comment about what Judaism is? You have not spent the time to even learn.... There are many contradictions between true Torah Judaism and the character of Western civilization. I could provide many examples but I will let you learn a little and then we can discuss this..

Huh? Where have I denied that Judaism and Western civilization are one or had at least similar characteristics? I never said that. It is a fact that through Christianity some countries are more compatible to Judaism as a completely atheist country. No more no less.
And my opinion is, as I stated about 100 times, that Israel should NOT be the country it is. Israel is Westernized and in many ways unjewish. A Jewish State should respect more the Torah. But Israel surely doesn't. It's constitution is an adoption of Western values.
I also stated that e.g. homosexuals should be expelled from Israel - since there are many countries where this is surely more acceptable than in Israel. The Torah commands clearly that the Land has to be kept clean and the Sabbaths shall be observed. This is not the case in Israel - or only in some isolated orthodox communities.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #118 on: May 12, 2010, 10:58:14 AM »
Does anyone still doubt that Abnormal Freak is a WN troll?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #119 on: May 12, 2010, 10:59:42 AM »
I talked to him on MSN. Seems like he's just brainwashed.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #120 on: May 12, 2010, 11:38:04 AM »
Hyades:  "A Jewish State should respect more the Torah. But Israel surely doesn't. It's constitution is an adoption of Western values. "

:o  THE STATE OF ISRAEL HAS NO CONSTITUTION.   :o

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #121 on: May 12, 2010, 11:39:50 AM »

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #122 on: May 12, 2010, 11:54:33 AM »
Hyades:  "A Jewish State should respect more the Torah. But Israel surely doesn't. It's constitution is an adoption of Western values. "

:o  THE STATE OF ISRAEL HAS NO CONSTITUTION.   :o

It doesn't have a WRITTEN constitution but it has a legal system. That is what I refer to.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #123 on: May 12, 2010, 12:21:03 PM »
Does anyone still doubt that Abnormal Freak is a WN troll?
and what is about your obssession about wn? probably some of them just dropped you.