Author Topic: we needs to establish ethic rules.  (Read 1132 times)

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
we needs to establish ethic rules.
« on: May 12, 2010, 09:04:50 AM »
look,guys.the thing that were going on in the last day must be stop.we need to establish ethic rules for the site.this is not normal and it is unusual like us to curse people like some of us did in the last few days.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: we needs to establish ethic rules.
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 09:16:11 AM »
Good idea i agree
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 12:33:17 PM »
look,guys.the thing that were going on in the last day must be stop.we need to establish ethic rules for the site.this is not normal and it is unusual like us to curse people like some of us did in the last few days.

There are already rules in place but people have decided not to follow them.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 12:42:27 PM »

so we need to remind people about the rules.you seen the argument last night? i sure that we break at least half the rules with this.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 12:43:58 PM »

so we need to remind people about the rules.you seen the argument last night? i sure that we break at least half the rules with this.

NA,

You must admit you have made some downright crazy posts.... You wrote that Hitler was brainwashed by the Mufti of Jerusalem and other insanities... You also linked several times to sites where White Nationalist propaganda was posted...

I dont condone threats and intimidation... But sometimes it seems to me that you asked for it...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 12:45:49 PM »

NA,

You must admit you have made some downright crazy posts.... You wrote that Hitler was brainwashed by the Mufti of Jerusalem and other insanities... You also linked several times to sites where White Nationalist propaganda was posted...

I dont condone threats and intimidation... But sometimes it seems to me that you asked for it...

i didn't said that i didn't break any rule.we need to remind people about this to prevent this from happening again.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2010, 12:49:46 PM »
I agree!