Author Topic: Elana Kagan accused of being an Elder of Zion  (Read 624 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Elana Kagan accused of being an Elder of Zion
« on: May 12, 2010, 02:12:28 PM »
These muslim dirtbags are so precious  :::D

Of course they will accuse Obama of appointing a Zionist Conspirator to the position of the Supreme Court... If only it was true... But a quick look at her previous decisions it is quite clear that she is a liberal, secular, and anti-American judge... Her decision to not allow military recruiters to recruit from College campuses is indicative of her lack of support for American defense forces....

Zionist Elder.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2010/05/elena-kagan-part-of-vast-zionist.html#links
Palestinian-American activist Mazin Qumsiyeh adds an impressive, from his point of view, set of objections to the arguments of those who dislike President Obama, According to Qumsiyeh, Obama is filling his administration with evil Jew Zionists and their sympathizers. The appointment of Elana Kagan to the Supreme Court is a case in point. She is apparently a ranking member of the Elders of Zion. The court, Qumsiyeh notes, now has three Jew Zionists and three "Christian Zionists." One supposes that might make a difference if the United States Supreme Court gets to decide on such questions as whether or note the Wailing Wall belongs to the Jews or to the Muslims. Palestinians should insist that in confirmation hearings, Kagan is asked whether or not she believes that Muhammad (PBUH) tied up his flying horse al-Buraq at the West Wall, and whether or not, in her opinion, that proves that the wall should be under Arab Palestinian sovereignty.

Don't laugh - it is not funny. What follows is from an email circulated by Qumsieh for public consumption. I have changed nothing below except for removing the line breaks in the email. It is the entire text that relates to Elana Kagan and the Obama administration.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Elana Kagan accused of being an Elder of Zion
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 02:23:54 PM »
This is so insane. Obamas gofer involved in a Zionist conspiracy.  :::D :::D :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 02:34:10 PM »
I do not know whether I should laugh about it or get angry.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 03:37:44 PM »
 :laugh: :::D indeed..You know she is probably a self hating one anyway, so is probably NOT Israel-friendly.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 08:09:39 AM »
I don't think this is a good idea.
This does not help public opinion:
Obama can keep on denying to hate Jews/Israel...
Muslims can keep on blaming the Jews...
And all the 'zionist' conspiracies will keep in place.
I think it is more so that this is done deliberately.