Author Topic: Elena Kagan MUST be a saintly person, she had an "ORTHODOX" BAT MITZVAH....  (Read 8395 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
IF you wanted to dissent on my Blog, FRUM, you should have done so WITHOUT the threats of an attny general, without the constant harassment.

I have liberals on my website. They dont like most of the things I put up there. So? You need to be reminded that we live in a FREE country, with FREE speech laws.

I dont treat my fellow Jews that are patriotic badly, even moderates I do not treat badly, but I draw the line, when the threats, etc come at me.

IF you don't LIKE something, you may tell me so, and state your case, you can do this in a GENTLEMAN like manner. IF you can do that, and state your case, I will unban you, but if not, I cannot have you around acting ridicuolus.

I have MANY Lubuvitchers that come to my website, there have been things that I put up that they asked me KINDLY to take down, and I did. I DO NOT respond nicely to bullies, the way you BULLY.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
Muman613: I was not dissing ALL Torah rabbis, but having grown up in a frum community, I know that there are bad as well as good, unfortunately. Call me cynical, but I'm not a baal teshuvah...sometimes they have a misty-eyed impression of the Torah world. I don't.

I have known rabbonim since my childhood who were wonderful, saintly men. Then again I have known others who were anything but.

I'm not one of these Jews who just blindly accepts what a rabbi says just because he has renown or fame. I look at behavior, not what men say about him. That's all I meant.

As for "frumyid", I have seen emails he sent to Ashedina and to others....he said some very disgusting things about Christians/Gentiles (yes I realize they are not always the same thing)....I am not one of those Jews who think we should love each and every Jew simply because they are Jews (without any other qualifiers), and dislike Christians. To be honest, I have had much better treatment over the course of my life from Christians than I have from those who are supposed to be my own people.

I don't look at birth status, I look at behavior. If a born Jew treats me like crap (esp. because I am a patriotic American), and a Christian treats me well even if I'm in a nasty mood toward people that day, who do you think I will have more respect for?
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

I don't look at birth status, I look at behavior. If a born Jew treats me like crap (esp. because I am a patriotic American), and a Christian treats me well even if I'm in a nasty mood toward people that day, who do you think I will have more respect for?

I really hope you would do the mitzvah of Ahavat Yisroel... It is one of the most important mitzvahs a religious Jew is supposed to perform. I have had minor issues with some of those in my minyan but I have held my tongue rather than express something which will hurt a fellow Jew.

The Christian world has a LONG LONG history of mistreating Jews. I am not saying that those who practice that religion today are as evil as those in the last century, but there is a long way to go in order to repair the damage the church and those calling themselve christians have done to the Jewish people. Of course there are righteous gentiles and I love them also {and have let them live free in my own home}.

I also do not think it is always wise to offend the 'reform' jew. As much as I disagree with their position on the Jewish religion... I would like to be able to push them away with the left hand and pull them close with the right hand...

http://www.ou.org/chagim/elul/bteshuvah.htm
#  "Our Rabbis taught, 'A person should always push away the sinner with the left (generally, the weaker) hand, but hold him close with the right (generally, the stronger) hand. Not like Yehoshua ben Perachiah who pushed away his student with both hands." (Masechet Sotah 47a)

Comment: It is necessary to push away the "sinner," to some extent; that is, to let him know that he has gone off the path, but never to reject him entirely, as that would violate the entire spirit of the Jewish Religion's approach to Sin and the Acceptance of Repentance.

Rabbi Yehoshua ben Perachia was the teacher of Jesus and the Midrash describes the following fateful series of events which separated the latter from his Jewish origins.

# "Anyone who leads the People towards righteousness, will not sin; and someone who leads the People towards sin will not be allowed to do Teshuvah.

What is the justice of this?

The one who led the People towards righteousness will not sin because how would it look if the teacher was in Gehinnom (the Jewish expression for the "place of punishment" reserved for the wicked, after death - not very pleasant, but probably no "pitchforks." Also, the name of a valley outside of Jerusalem; actually, the valley is Gei-ben-Hinnom, undoubtedly related; perhaps the site of an ancient idol-worshipping cult), and the students in "Gan Eden" (the "Garden of Eden," the Jewish expression for "Paradise," the "place of reward" for the righteous)?! "

(Actually, with regard to these matters, the Jewish position is 100% Belief in "Reward and Punishment," but, as to the specifics, we say, with King David, "no eye has seen it, O L-rd, but Yours.")

Conversely, the one who led the People towards sin will not be permitted to repent because how would it look if the teacher was in "Gan Eden" and the students in Gehinnom?!" (Masechet Yoma 87a)

Comment: A leader of the Jewish People is held to a very high standard of responsibility. Not only must he be concerned about his own actions; he must lead his people in the right direction, as well, because his ultimate destiny becomes intertwined with theirs.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
The Christian world also has a long history of dying alongside of the Jews, as well as hiding them and saving them.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Pro JTFer
Muman613: Sorry, to me the leftist jews are my enemy. Period. I have no sympathy for them whatsoever. They actively want to destroy my country, and for that they get zero forgiveness.

I would stand together with a devout Christian who loves the Jewish people and America, before I would associate with the chozzers known as leftist jews (I use lower-case j for them because to me they are not truly Jewish in any way, shape or form.)

If there is another Shoah (chas vesholom), IT WILL BE BECAUSE OF THE LEFTISTS OF JEWISH ANCESTRY. They are given absolutely no quarter by me.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Muman613: Sorry, to me the leftist jews are my enemy. Period. I have no sympathy for them whatsoever. They actively want to destroy my country, and for that they get zero forgiveness.

I would stand together with a devout Christian who loves the Jewish people and America, before I would associate with the chozzers known as leftist jews (I use lower-case j for them because to me they are not truly Jewish in any way, shape or form.)

If there is another Shoah (chas vesholom), IT WILL BE BECAUSE OF THE LEFTISTS OF JEWISH ANCESTRY. They are given absolutely no quarter by me.

Well my mother is a reform Jew... And my mother is not my enemy... It is wrong to cast all Reform as the enemy of the Jewish people. I will restate it again... Not all Reform Jews are my enemy... And I will protect my mother with my LIFE!!!

...before I would associate with the chozzers known as leftist jews (I use lower-case j for them because to me they are not truly Jewish in any way, shape or form.)

My mother is 100% Jewish, her parents were 100% Jewish, and my lineage through the last 300 years which I can trace is 100% Jewish... It is not in your power to declare who is a Jew and who is not MR. JEWISHAMERICANPATRIOT! Im sorry to tell you..

I have been able to influence my mother over the last seven years.. The Torah and the Talmud explain quite clearly that a Jew can make Teshuva up till the day he/she dies... I recommend that you pick up a copy of the Torah and begin reading, and a little Talmud study won't hurt you either..

PS: You are certainly entitled to have heretical views... But that is your decision, not mine...

« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 06:40:55 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Pro JTFer

Well my mother is a reform Jew... And my mother is not my enemy... It is wrong to cast all Reform as the enemy of the Jewish people. I will restate it again... Not all Reform Jews are my enemy... And I will protect my mother with my LIFE!!!

My mother is 100% Jewish, her parents were 100% Jewish, and my lineage through the last 300 years which I can trace is 100% Jewish... It is not in your power to declare who is a Jew and who is not MR. JEWISHAMERICANPATRIOT! Im sorry to tell you..

She is your mother, and you have an obligation to practice kibud av v'em. I would also honor her to the best of my ability, if she were my mother, as long as she was not actively working to destroy Torah Judaism or America.

My late father (obm) was very conservative socially, yet he was a registered Democrat (back in the days when Democrats were not as bad as they are now.) He was also a labor union leader.

But there was one major thing about him: He LOVED America. He would never have done a single thing to harm this country, and he, like me, hated jews who did. Dad worked to root out the communists who were infiltrating his labor union, and he once told me that if I ever did anything anti-American, he would throw me out of the house with just the clothes on my back. And believe it or not my Dad was also a religious (as in "Orthodox") Jew. So was my mother (obm).

However, if I, chas ve'sholom, had had parents who were committed Communists (think: like the Rosenbergs, who were executed for spying on America), and if I loved America (as I do), I would not have hesitated to fully disown them in every sense of the word.

The late Rabbi Sholom Klass (editor of the Jewish Press in NY and a good friend of Rabbi Meir Kahane, HY"D) once told me that Torah tells us that the children are punished for the sins of their fathers when they persist in perpetuating the sins of their parents. I thank G-d I never had evil parents, but if I had, I would have disowned them fully.

(By the way I am not a "Mr.", but a "Mrs.")

• Pro JTFer
The Christian world also has a long history of dying alongside of the Jews, as well as hiding them and saving them.

YES. This is very true. How often many of our fellow Jews forget this fact. As much as many believing Christians did for us, esp. during the Shoah, and for American liberal jews to turn around and try to destroy America, and wipe out any vestiges of the Christianity this country was founded on, is a hell of a way to show our gratitude.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
My mother is not as religious as I am... I know more Torah than she ever will. Her entire lifetime she was a Jewish Liberal Democrat... But as I said before, after my brothers death on 9/11, she has been leaning more toward the right.... But she has a long way to go... I will not be involved in saying that Reform Jews should be exterminated, or should be destroyed, or any other thing which involves setting Jew against Jew.

The enemies of the Jewish people are the enemies of the Jewish people. Some left wing leaders, who are self-hating Jews, are part of the problem and may be considered enemies of the Jewish people. People like Chomsky and Finkelstein are enemies of the jewish people. But I will not make a generalization that all liberals, or all reform jews, are evil...

My own personal story of life is evidence that a person can change, can actually do teshuva. 10 years ago I was considered a Democrat Liberal and a Deadhead hippie... But because of the events of my life {after 9/11 and my divorce} I started my return to the right... I started as a Reagan Republican in 1984... But there is always hope, as long as a Jew is alive, that he may do Teshuva.

Do you know the story of Acher from the Talmud? If not I will relate it to you... It concerns the question of who can do teshuva...

See article I posted here @ http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,45924.0.html
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 07:08:51 PM by muman613 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

YES. This is very true. How often many of our fellow Jews forget this fact. As much as many believing Christians did for us, esp. during the Shoah, and for American liberal jews to turn around and try to destroy America, and wipe out any vestiges of the Christianity this country was founded on, is a hell of a way to show our gratitude.

A Jew should not rely on a Christian for anything. If the Christian wants to help the Jew that is fine, but Jews should never rely on non-Jews... The reason I believe this is that we can only count on Hashem, not on the doings of any man. I also don't really believe that they want the Jews to control Jerusalem... It has something to do with vast differences in our faiths view of the end of days...

Of course Jews should respect the history of Christianity in this country. But I also believe what makes America great is that we are free to worship the way we want to worship, without dictates from the government. My father served in the US Army and he was very proud of his service. I am proud to be an American and am fully grateful for this great country...

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

A Jew should not rely on a Christian for anything. If the Christian wants to help the Jew that is fine, but Jews should never rely on non-Jews... The reason I believe this is that we can only count on Hashem, not on the doings of any man. I also don't really believe that they want the Jews to control Jerusalem... It has something to do with vast differences in our faiths view of the end of days...

Of course Jews should respect the history of Christianity in this country. But I also believe what makes America great is that we are free to worship the way we want to worship, without dictates from the government. My father served in the US Army and he was very proud of his service. I am proud to be an American and am fully grateful for this great country...

BUT, the FACTS are the facts, many Christians risked their lives regardless. I dont insiuate that Jews should rely on Christians any more than Christians should rely on Jews. People should have a trust in G-d, I have a total trust in G-d. I do not rely on mankind, but it is what it is.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Pro JTFer
My mother is not as religious as I am... I know more Torah than she ever will. Her entire lifetime she was a Jewish Liberal Democrat... But as I said before, after my brothers death on 9/11, she has been leaning more toward the right.... But she has a long way to go... I will not be involved in saying that Reform Jews should be exterminated, or should be destroyed, or any other thing which involves setting Jew against Jew.

The enemies of the Jewish people are the enemies of the Jewish people. Some left wing leaders, who are self-hating Jews, are part of the problem and may be considered enemies of the Jewish people. People like Chomsky and Finkelstein are enemies of the jewish people. But I will not make a generalization that all liberals, or all reform jews, are evil...

My own personal story of life is evidence that a person can change, can actually do teshuva. 10 years ago I was considered a Democrat Liberal and a Deadhead hippie... But because of the events of my life {after 9/11 and my divorce} I started my return to the right... I started as a Reagan Republican in 1984... But there is always hope, as long as a Jew is alive, that he may do Teshuva.

Do you know the story of Acher from the Talmud? If not I will relate it to you... It concerns the question of who can do teshuva...

See article I posted here @ http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,45924.0.html

I am not saying leftist jews should be exterminated...I am only saying that for me, personally, I would not lift a finger to help them since their aim is to do away with me and Jews like me, as well as my country.

I understand there are liberal and leftist jews out there who may be genuinely ignorant of the facts....but the ones I had more in mind are the ones who knowingly and actively work against Torah and against all that is conservative and good. You know which ones I mean, like the ones on MASADA's sh*t list!

THOSE are the jews who will be responsible for the next Shoah which will take place (chas ve'sholom, but I know it is coming.)

• Pro JTFer

You know, Muman, I have lived on this earth for 50 years so far (baruch Hashem), and I have been betrayed and stabbed in the back in those years far more by fellow Jews than by Christians. A Christian, in fact, once saved my life, did you know that? I was in high school and a shvartsa tried to rape me and G-d knows what else. I would be dead right now if not for a Christian man who risked his life to save mine. I have never had a Jew do that.

I have been robbed and cheated by a fellow Jew. I have had a few fellow Jews take advantage of my generosity when I tried to help them out....I've never had a single Christian do that.

For some reason, and I don't know why this is, most practicing Christians I know (and even some non-practicing ones) seem to have more honor and principle than most Jews I have known.

My late aunt Yehudis (obm) was a very lonely lady; she lived in a neighborhood of both Jews and nonJews. We visited her  a lot, but she was largely ignored (as many older ppl are) by her husband and 4 sons.

One day she called me up in tears....some Catholic school girls in her neighborhood knocked on her door, asking if there was anything she needed. They offered to clean her house and go get her groceries for her, for free. They said in Catholic school, they were told that they should find an elderly person in their neighborhood and do that for them regularly, because in their religion it is a "work of mercy" (I don't know if I'm remembering the term right). This was not the first time; many of her nonJewish neighbors would offer her help as well. None of her Jewish neighbors ever did.

She was IN TEARS...and she said to me, "Why is it that I get more love and respect from goyim than from my own people?!"

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
But there is always hope, as long as a Jew is alive, that he may do Teshuva.
@Muman

Ever hear of the term reprobate?

Def: a person rejected by G-d and beyond hope of salvation.

The Jews in Obamas administration, who were called out from among all people have utterly rejected G-D. The 'only hope' at this point for THEIR Teshuva WILL be genocide. Sorry, this is the "CHANGE" THEY have brought to US. G-d will in turn, smite THEM.

I don't think that people realize the severity of the situation. I dont think people see the Jew hatred. Or maybe they think "Its only the internet...."

Smart and G-d fearing Jews have sat SILENT while their fellow REPROBATE Jews have done wickedness against HaShem, abominations that are so evil.

Other Jews that KNEW they have been in wickedness and treason GAVE THEM A PASS, just because they are JEWISH. THAT is just as guilty. G-d keep a count- People BETTER REPENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G-d is none to happy with this, G-d is none to happy with the aiding of the abomination and wickedness.

************G-d wants people with a HEART, heart---HEART for him- a HEART.  You can follow every law, but if you do not have the HEART- what good is ANYTHING you do?********************

Ezekiel Chapter 33 יְחֶזְקֵאל
א  וַיְהִי דְבַר-יְהוָה, אֵלַי לֵאמֹר.  1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying: 
ב  בֶּן-אָדָם, דַּבֵּר אֶל-בְּנֵי-עַמְּךָ וְאָמַרְתָּ אֲלֵיהֶם, אֶרֶץ, כִּי-אָבִיא עָלֶיהָ חָרֶב; וְלָקְחוּ עַם-הָאָרֶץ אִישׁ אֶחָד, מִקְצֵיהֶם, וְנָתְנוּ אֹתוֹ לָהֶם, לְצֹפֶה.  2
'Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them: When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man from among them, and set him for their watchman; 
ג  וְרָאָה אֶת-הַחֶרֶב, בָּאָה עַל-הָאָרֶץ; וְתָקַע בַּשּׁוֹפָר, וְהִזְהִיר אֶת-הָעָם.  3 if, when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the horn, and warn the people; 
ד  וְשָׁמַע הַשֹּׁמֵעַ אֶת-קוֹל הַשּׁוֹפָר, וְלֹא נִזְהָר, וַתָּבוֹא חֶרֶב, וַתִּקָּחֵהוּ--דָּמוֹ, בְּרֹאשׁוֹ יִהְיֶה.  4 then whosoever heareth the sound of the horn, and taketh not warning, if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head; 
ה  אֵת קוֹל הַשּׁוֹפָר שָׁמַע וְלֹא נִזְהָר, דָּמוֹ בּוֹ יִהְיֶה:  וְהוּא נִזְהָר, נַפְשׁוֹ מִלֵּט.  5
 he heard the sound of the horn, and took not warning, his blood shall be upon him; whereas if he had taken warning, he would have delivered his soul. 
ו  וְהַצֹּפֶה כִּי-יִרְאֶה אֶת-הַחֶרֶב בָּאָה, וְלֹא-תָקַע בַּשּׁוֹפָר וְהָעָם לֹא-נִזְהָר, וַתָּבוֹא חֶרֶב, וַתִּקַּח מֵהֶם נָפֶשׁ--הוּא בַּעֲו‍ֹנוֹ נִלְקָח, וְדָמוֹ מִיַּד-הַצֹּפֶה אֶדְרֹשׁ.  {פ}  6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand. {P} 
ז  וְאַתָּה בֶן-אָדָם, צֹפֶה נְתַתִּיךָ לְבֵית יִשְׂרָאֵל; וְשָׁמַעְתָּ מִפִּי דָּבָר, וְהִזְהַרְתָּ אֹתָם מִמֶּנִּי.  7
So thou, son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore, when thou shalt hear the word at My mouth, warn them from Me. 
ח  בְּאָמְרִי לָרָשָׁע, רָשָׁע מוֹת תָּמוּת, וְלֹא דִבַּרְתָּ, לְהַזְהִיר רָשָׁע מִדַּרְכּוֹ--הוּא רָשָׁע בַעֲו‍ֹנוֹ יָמוּת, וְדָמוֹ מִיָּדְךָ אֲבַקֵּשׁ.  8 When I say unto the wicked: O wicked man, thou shalt surely die, and thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way; that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at thy hand. 
ט  וְאַתָּה כִּי-הִזְהַרְתָּ רָשָׁע מִדַּרְכּוֹ, לָשׁוּב מִמֶּנָּה, וְלֹא-שָׁב, מִדַּרְכּוֹ--הוּא בַּעֲו‍ֹנוֹ יָמוּת, וְאַתָּה נַפְשְׁךָ הִצַּלְתָּ.  {פ}  9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it, and he turn not from his way; he shall die in his iniquity, but thou hast delivered thy soul. {P} 
י  וְאַתָּה בֶן-אָדָם, אֱמֹר אֶל-בֵּית יִשְׂרָאֵל, כֵּן אֲמַרְתֶּם לֵאמֹר, כִּי-פְשָׁעֵינוּ וְחַטֹּאתֵינוּ עָלֵינוּ; וּבָם אֲנַחְנוּ נְמַקִּים, וְאֵיךְ נִחְיֶה.  10 Therefore, O thou son of man, say unto the house of Israel: Thus ye speak, saying: Our transgressions and our sins are upon us, and we pine away in them; how then can we live? 
יא  אֱמֹר אֲלֵיהֶם חַי-אָנִי נְאֻם אֲדֹנָי יְהוִה, אִם-אֶחְפֹּץ בְּמוֹת הָרָשָׁע, כִּי אִם-בְּשׁוּב רָשָׁע מִדַּרְכּוֹ, וְחָיָה:  שׁוּבוּ שׁוּבוּ מִדַּרְכֵיכֶם הָרָעִים, וְלָמָּה תָמוּתוּ--בֵּית יִשְׂרָאֵל.  {פ}  11
Say unto them: As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live; turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel? 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Pro JTFer
Ashedina, Your post was very much to my own point too, about leftist jews (I do not mean the uneducated Jews who just happen to be liberal because that is how they were raised). I'm talking about the same ones you are. People like Arlen Specter, who was defeated in the PA Democratic primary yesterday (Baruch Hashem!)

Did you know that when Specter was stil just an attorney in Philly, he not only negotiated a lowball bail for murderer Ira Einhorn, but got another liberal jew to pay the bail, which Einhorn jumped?

More info: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2009/04/29/specter-switches-ira-einhorn-saga-deserves-wider-mention

When Americans see this kind of thing (leftist jews covering up for/supporting other leftist jews), they blame ALL JEWS. Even US. They don't see the difference!

And its not only leftist jews. Recently I was distressed to get an email from someone in Chabad, begging me to get involved with a campaign to help free Aaron Rubashkin, who was convicted of FRAUD and many other crimes related to his kosher meat business in Iowa.

Why should I work to get him off just because he is a Jew? Didn't he commit a crime? If a Jew or anyone commits a crime according to the laws of the US, they should pay the price. The sob stories about his wife and children, etc etc....do you have ANY idea how this looks to the nonJews who run this country and who may someday decide what to do with US?

That sort of behavior is no different from what the shvartsas do when they play the race card, or work to free one of their own SOLELY because they are one of their own.

I will never forget my father (obm) telling me how leftist jews in the 1950s (before I was born) picketed outside the judicial chambers of Justice Kaufman (the judge who heard the Rosenberg espionage case, and who sentenced them to death for it), claiming the US government was going after the Rosenbergs because of "antisemitism".

Oh, PLEASE!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 10:23:15 AM by JewishAmericanPatriot »

• Pro JTFer
I want to mention something else, indirectly related to the whole subject of leftist jews (as opposed to respectable Jews.)
Its the leftist and liberal jewish organizations that are helping support the flood of Mexican illegals into this country. They think if they can bring more and more non-whites into America, they will outnumber the native white Europeans who founded this country, and then (they think) they will be "safe" from any future uprising among white European-Americans who might finally wake up to what they (leftist jews) are up to.

What they forget (if they ever knew) is that Mexicans and other South Americans are very antisemitic. Its partly because of their fanatic devotion to their Catholicism (almost all Catholic ethnic groups except Italians for some reason, have a long history of being antisemitic).

The leftist jews think they're so smart in trying to reduce the number of white European-Americans in the USA, but it will turn around to bite them in the tuchis once we have many more Mexicans, most of whom hate (and I do mean, HATE) Jews.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
AsheDina, you are a woman of insight and wisdom.

I remember from my research into the events leading up to the Third Reich, that there was a young and well known Jewish female journalist [her name eludes me at this time], who was constantly writing op-ed opinion articles in which she was warning the Jews of Germany that their continued refusal to recognize the precariousness of their position would inevitably result in a collapse of the Weimar Republic, and the subsequent annihilation of the Germany Jewish Community.
The prominent "Jewish leaders" all denounced her and ridiculed her.
As her foresight of world events was (sadly) proven correct, she was eventually arrested by the Gestapo, sent to a camp, and executed for the crime of being a Jew.
Upon being informed of her death, Hitler, who had long followed her journalistic career, remarked, "That was one smart Jewess!" [implying that she was the only one among her people that knew the truth all along]

We are living in an almost exact replay of the events leading up to 1938.

Hussein O froths at the mouth to get rid of Israel, while the new axis of Brazil, Cuba, N. Korea, Iran, Venezuela, and Bolivia are arming to the teeth with Russian and Chinese arms and training to use them; awaiting the moment they will move on us in a huge sudden blitzkrieg.
Those who feel we are too strong and too technologically advanced to fear the likes of Brazil and Cuba had better explain to the rest of us exactly how 9/11 could have taken place in downtown NY City on an absolutely beautiful day.
In an age of Electromagnetic Pulse Weaponry, cruise missiles with stealth technology and invisibility technology, nanotechnology, and cyberwarfare, it is the arrogant and overconfident nation which will be caught off guard.  In my opinion we are little more than a sitting duck.
The sheer number of Moslem Fifth Columnist Sleeper Terrorists inside our borders guarantees our defeat if and when an attack comes.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
<snip>
And its not only leftist jews. Recently I was distressed to get an email from someone in Chabad, begging me to get involved with a campaign to help free Aaron Rubashkin, who was convicted of FRAUD and many other crimes related to his kosher meat business in Iowa.

Why should I work to get him off just because he is a Jew? Didn't he commit a crime? If a Jew or anyone commits a crime according to the laws of the US, they should pay the price. The sob stories about his wife and children, etc etc....do you have ANY idea how this looks to the nonJews who run this country and who may someday decide what to do with US?

<snip>

JAP,
You obviously did not study any Torah and know very little about Jewish mitzvot... You must not be aware that there is a commandment in the Torah that it is the responsibility of a Jew to redeem Jewish captives. Regarding Rubashkin there are circumstances which you must not be aware of. I will try to shed some light on these issues:

NEW YORK - American Jewish leaders are expressing shock and outrage at the federal government's recommendation that Sholom Rubashkin be sentenced to life in prison for his role as an executive with the Agriprocessors kosher meatpacking plant in Postville, Iowa. It is the latest example of a prosecution that has repeatedly targeted Rubashkin for unfair treatment compared to others who have been accused of employing illegal immigrants or compromising the security of a bank loan.

Jewish rabbinic leaders have signed a proclamation, urging their Jewish brethren to contact the Justice Department on Rubashkin's behalf, calling it a "sacred obligation of every individual to participate in this mitzvah."

Supporters of Sholom Rubashkin are being urged to sign an online petition at the "Justice for Sholom Mordechai Rubashkin" Web page at http://justiceforsholom.org and call or e-mail Department of Justice Office of Intergovernmental and Public Liaison (202-514-3465 ; [email protected] and cc [email protected]), to protest the recommendations of life in prison for Sholom Rubashkin.

Those interested in assisting the "Equal Justice for Sholom Rubashkin" campaign, or in receiving call to action alerts can join the campaign at http://justiceforsholom.org, or text message ICARE to 347-948-JUST (5878).

We need to bring this travesty of justice to the Department of Justice.

We are mobilizing a list of emails/cell numbers so we can send out CALL TO ACTION ALERTS - Please join the ACTION ALERT phone chain by sending the message ICARE to 347-948-JUST (5878).

Enter your email address to our consolidated ACTION ALERT email list at http://justiceforsholom.org

Please send this information out to your contacts ASAP, with the instructions to sign up for ACTION ALERTS at http://justiceforsholom.org, and to sign up for phone text alerts.

Thank you for signing the petition and for your letters.

Appreciatively,
Justice for Sholom
888-614-6996

> Why are prosecutors seeking life in prison?
The jury found in a special interrogatory that Rubashkin did not profit personally from false invoices presented to the lending bank. Evidence of his very modest lifestyle and his extraordinary charity was proffered at his trial but objected to by the Iowa prosecutors and excluded by the District Judge. He is the father of 10 children, including an autistic teenage boy who depends on him. Nonetheless, the Iowa prosecutors are recommending life in prison. Why? Full story

> Lawyers request light sentence for Rubashkin
Lawyers for former eastern Iowa slaughterhouse executive Sholom Rubashkin asked a judge Friday to sentence their client to no more than six years in prison.

Rubashkin's legal team argued in court papers that the former Postville meat plant officer "lost his way" and did not personally profit from a fraud scheme and use of illegal immigrant workers at Agriprocessors Inc. Full story

> Memorandum regarding gross disparity in prosecutorial treatment
This Memorandum describes the gross disparity between usual procedures in federal criminal prosecutions under the immigration and bank-fraud laws and how Iowa federal prosecutors treated the case of Sholom Rubashkin, the Orthodox Jewish Hasidic businessman who was arrested on immigration-law violations relating to the Agriprocessors plant in Iowa and was found guilty after a jury trial of bank fraud and failure to pay cattle owners promptly.

The enormous disparity between the treatment of Mr. Rubashkin and others who committed similar offenses began with the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (“ICE”) raid on Agriprocessors (“Agri”) on May 12, 2008, and has continued to this day, and has culminated in prosecutors seeking a life sentence for Rubashkin. Full story

> 10 more ways to help:

1. Daven for Sholom Mordechai ben Rivkah and his family

2. Email a link to this page to your friends (click below on Share/Save)

3. Join the Friends of Sholom Rubashkin page on Facebook

4. Contribute by mail:
Pidyon Shvuyim Fund
53 Olympia Lane
Monsey NY 10952

5. Read and comment on this shocking story in the Des Moines Register: http://bit.ly/bIWxgu

6. Show your support for Sholom Rubashkin by reacting to the important comments made today by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach in The Huffington Post. Read it here: http://huff.to/aswPxY

7. Send the above articles to U.S. Attorney Stephanie Rose ([email protected]) and the Department of Justice Office of Intergovernmental and Public Liaison ([email protected]).

8. Send the articles to the Jewish newspaper in your community.

9. Consider volunteering for the JusticeforSholom campaign - Efforts are underway to reach out to every law professor, retired judge, and former prosecutors. Please consider dedicating one hour (or more) a day for the next week. The following volunteer positions are critically needed: callers, data entry, spokespersons, receiving phone calls and research. If you have ANY time and capabilities for volunteering for one or more of the above positions, please respond by email to:
[email protected]
or [email protected]

(Note! please state VOLUNTEER, and the position that you are volunteering for, in the Subject field of your email response). Provide the following information:
Your name & contact information (cell/email - please specify best way and time to contact)
What are your skills? What would you like to do?
What are the exact times that you are available (EST)? How much time can you give?

10. Post a link to this page on your Facebook page or to your followers on Twitter

THANK YOU!
Together, we can show the judge, prosecutors and the legal community that concerned citizens are watching the case of Sholom Rubashkin, and that he deserves “equal and fair administration of justice under the law.” http://justiceforsholom.org

It is completely WRONG to sentence Rubashkin to LIFE IN PRISON for the charges which are leveled against him. It is obviously a case of an antisemitic prosectution seeking to imprison this JEW for immigration violations.... What CHUTZPAH..How many corporations and companies are employing illegal aliens? And the JEWBOY is the one who gets set up with the LIFE PRISON sentence!?!?!

What kind of fairness is this? And Jonathan Pollard who sits today rotting in a prison cell with a life sentence for a crime which others served only 5-10 years.... Is this Justice for the Jew?

I am sorry you feel no compassion for Jews or for Judaism... I have to remember that about you... It is not the Jewish way to have 0 compassion for your fellow Jew... Truly unrighteous behavior..

RE: Redeeming Jewish Captives:
Sarah's Inner Connection to the Red Heifer

A beautiful story illustrates Sarah's inner connection to the red heifer. One of the great tzaddikim who lived approximately 250 years ago was Rabbi Nachum of Chernobyl, the author of the book "Maor Einayim." Rabbi Nachum was the disciple of the Ba'al Shem Tov and of his successor, the Magid of Mezeritch. The Lubavitcher Rebbe quotes Rabbi Nachum, who wrote in his book that every Jew has a spark of Mashiach -- a spark of eternal life.

Rabbi Nachum dedicated much of his life's work to redeeming imprisoned Jews. In those days, if a Jew could not pay his debts to the local landlord, he was often thrown mercilessly into a dungeon or pit, sometimes with his entire family. Rabbi Nachum raised money to redeem these unfortunate Jews, saving them from sure death. Our sages say that there are two commandments that are called "great mitzvot." The first is the commandment to procreate, and the second is the commandment to redeem imprisoned Jews. When one redeems a Jew, thereby saving his life, it is as if he given birth to his soul.

It came to pass that Rabbi Nachum was also imprisoned. Daily he would bribe the prison warden to let him out of the pit for a short time to pray and to immerse in the mikveh. One day, Rabbi Nachum did not bribe the warden. He explained that he did not need to do so, for he would be released from prison on that very day. When asked how he knew that he would be released, he related that on that night Sarah had come to him in a dream. Rabbi Nachum asked Sarah what he did to deserve being thrown into a pit. Sarah answered that because Rabbi Nachum had devoted his life to redeeming captives, it was necessary for him to experience a taste of captivity so that he could consummately understand the situation and subsequently devote himself to this mitzvah ("commandment") in an even more rectified manner. When a person understands why God has involved him in a certain situation, this releases him from the situation. Thus, as soon as Rabbi Nachum understood the reason for his imprisonment, he knew that he would be released on that very day.

It was Sarah, specifically, who appeared to Rabbi Nachum in his dream. She is essentially related to the important lesson that she wished to impart to Rabbi Nachum: In order to do something consummately, one must taste it. This is the secret of why there is death in the world and why the mother figure of the red heifer comes to purify its touch.

The purpose of the Jewish People is to rectify the primordial sin, thus redeeming all humanity from death. Sarah teaches us that in order to rectify death, we must first taste it. Sarah herself is the first Jewish person to taste death. As she rectifies Eve, Sarah's purpose in life is to purify and rectify death and transform it to eternal life. Had the Jewish People not sinned with the golden calf, they would have merited eternal life. Sarah, who symbolizes consummate life, the red of the heifer, rectifies that sin with the consummate 1000 of her name with temimah. Just as Moses received the consummate 1000 lights of the Torah at Mount Sinai, so Sarah, through the secret of rectifying the touch of death, endows her children with eternal life.

http://www.aish.com/jw/s/92168514.html

Of course I don't condone the activity which he is accused of... I just want any punishment meted out to fit the crime. It seems the prosecution came out attempting to put him away for life...

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Massuh.. What gets me, is that some nutty people that are fellow Jews think this is not serious, they think I am being 'mean' I am anti-semitic, I have even been called a NAZI for scolding and rebuking these impossible destroyers that call themselves "Jews" that are in power.

These same people seem to forget that if we do not, then it WILL be left up to gentiles. Do people NEED reminding that gentiles can be very cruel?  It seems that these crazy, Jew-icidal liberal Jews cry and whine about the Holocaust, yet, their actions invoke ANOTHER one.  Sometimes I wonder..

But, I have conversed with you about this before; You listen to the TV and OMG- it is ANOTHER Jew that is defaming and blaspheming the name of G-D! Pro gay, pro Abortion, pro-illegal-- Sunstein, Axelrod, KAGAN, Specter, Emmanuel, Feinstein, Boxer, Waxman, Marilyn Katz- too many to count.

Every time I see another Jew I want to go cry and at the same time, stangle them myself. My heart breaks for good Jews that love G-d like I do, my heart is torn into pieces as patriotic Jews like me get called such horrible names, psychological misery that is totally unbelievable. People have NO idea how, in my heart, I am anguished beyond all reasoning for the people of G-d, that I sit and weep to the point that my heart is killing me and I cannot swallow.

I must cont' in what I do, I am always facing opposition; me AND "JewishAmericanPatriot" & "MamaMitzvah" Our Israeli-Jewess blogger. I MUST cont' to warn, to be who I am.  I will keep warning the people I love, AND I will NOT stop rebuking these TERRIBLE Jews that REFUSE to repent for this evil in the sight of G-d. They are bringing us into persecution, that I pray hard for all of us, and soon, may G-d deliver us.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
@Muman,

J.A.P. studied under Rabbi Kahane. If I am who I am today and closer to my G-d, I thank my friend J.A.P. FOR it.

J.A.P. is a Torah loving Jew- to the MAX. Eats Kosher, Follows Halacha as much as able. Children under Lubuvitchers teachings.  JAP brought up the grandmother issue, and you have nothing to say about that??

When a person is REPROBATE, there is very little hope, they will not listen. It is the HEART that G-d is concerned about and the ACTIONS.  The JEW gets it worse, because we are SUPPOSED to be the light of the world, are we not?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
@Muman,

J.A.P. studied under Rabbi Kahane. If I am who I am today and closer to my G-d, I thank my friend J.A.P. FOR it.

J.A.P. is a Torah loving Jew- to the MAX. Eats Kosher, Follows Halacha as much as able. Children under Lubuvitchers teachings.  JAP brought up the grandmother issue, and you have nothing to say about that??

When a person is REPROBATE, there is very little hope, they will not listen. It is the HEART that G-d is concerned about and the ACTIONS.  The JEW gets it worse, because we are SUPPOSED to be the light of the world, are we not?

AsheDinah,

I dont want to argue with you but Reprobate is not a Jewish idea... Please show me where this is mentioned in the Torah... Meanwhile I refer you to what I posted regarding the story of Acher from the Talmud... This will pretty much clear up your misunderstanding... Please read it..

If you can find me a reference to such an idea in Torah please send me a link... I have never seen any mention by any Rabbi ever which refers to a Jew being unable to do Teshuva.

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,45924.msg439353.html

And you shall return to the Almighty your G-d, and shall obey His voice according to all that I command you this day, you and your children, with all your heart, and with all your soul. (Devarim 30:2)

One of the axioms of Judaism is the belief in the possibility of spiritual rehabilitation. No matter how mired in sin, man can lift himself up and return to G-d.

The Talmud tells of one man who believed that he could not return; he felt that he had forfeited that option, that the opportunity was lost. His name was Elisha, and his father's name was Avuya - but don't go looking for him in the Talmud; he is not easily found.1 His name has been removed, consciously and purposefully expunged. He is known only as Acher - the "other", and his tale begins with a mystical journey gone awry.

PS: Obviously we are judged by our current actions... It is important to do Teshuva while there is still a chance to do so.. This is why we should Repent the Day before we die, we don't know when we will die..

http://www.torah.org/learning/pirkei-avos/chapter2-15d.html

"They (each of the five students of R. Yochanan listed earlier) said three things. R. Eliezer said: May the honor of your fellow be as dear to you as your own. Do not anger easily. Repent one day before you die. Warm yourself before the fire of the Sages. But be wary with their coals that you not get burnt, for their bite is the bite of a fox, their sting is the sting of a scorpion, their hiss is the hiss of a serpent, and all their words are like fiery coals."

Last week we discussed R. Eliezer's second statement -- that we repent before our deaths. We made the obvious observation (as do most of the commentators): Nobody knows exactly when his day of death will be. Therefore, our mishna's advice must be taken to mean that we live our entire lives with the realization that our days are numbered. Death is a reality we may never ignore. And so we must live out our days with a sense of our mortality -- and a drive to earn our immortality.

I believe there is an additional nuance contained in R. Eliezer's words. He does not simply state that we live in a constant state of penitence. He focuses more directly on death itself. We must repent because we know our deaths are pending. Death is a fact of life(?), one we cannot ignore. And we must live our lives with this in mind -- not in a macabre sense, but with an understanding of the significance of our accomplishments while we are here. Speak and act today as if you will not be here tomorrow -- and that today's acts may very well be your final legacy.

For the past two weeks, we have been discussing R. Eliezer's third statement -- that we repent one day before we die. As we saw, not only should we live our lives prepared at any moment to stand before our Creator, but we must consider that today's words and actions may very well be our last -- and the manner in which we will best be remembered by friends and family.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 05:49:01 PM by muman613 »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
IT mostr certainly is NOT a "Jewish Idea"

Reprobate: a depraved, unprincipled, or wicked person

What ever gave you some indication that it is some 'idea' anyway? It is a word that describes a person beyond any hope b/c they have totally forsaken G-d.

WHAT have you to say about JAPs grandmother??
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Pro JTFer
Muman613: You evidently don't know me well, if at all. I don't know how old you are, but if you are very much under 50, then I can inform you that when you were young (or maybe not even born yet), I was sitting under the teachings of Rav Meir Kahane, HY"D....I volunteered for the JDL in NY in the 1970s and answered phones for Rav Kahane when he was in NY. My 18 year old son, in fact, is named after him (he was born the year after Rav Kahane was martyred).

My younger children are in a Chabad school...and the reason I did that was because I remember Rav Kahane telling us that they were the best place to get a good Jewish education. I keep glatt kosher, and am shomer Shabbos as well as shomer mitzvot in general. My zayde Rabbi Avraham ben-Sholom, zt"l on my father's side was a Torah Rav. I am WELL aware of the mitzvah of ahavat Yisrael as well as pidyon shevuyim (ransoming captives). Unlike you, I did in fact grow up in a Torah family and a Torah environment.

I misunderstood what was being asked of the Jewish community: I thought they were asking us to try to get Rubashkin totally exonerated and set free. I did not understand that the life sentence was the real issue (and I agree; a life sentence is way too severe for what he did.)

My complaint is when anyone is asked to work to totally set someone free who has committed a crime, just because they are Jewish.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 06:55:12 PM by JewishAmericanPatriot »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Davids son Absolom, did he make Teshuva?

Who said that repentence is not open to all? I didnt. But there ARE people that will never repent. They are reprobate. Many of the Kings did evil in the sight of the L-rd, they brought Israel into desturction. MANY. They were reprobates.

I had 'tough love'  in my life. All that touchy-feely junk will not help a person that is a reprobate. They need toughness.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
IT mostr certainly is NOT a "Jewish Idea"

Reprobate: a depraved, unprincipled, or wicked person

What ever gave you some indication that it is some 'idea' anyway? It is a word that describes a person beyond any hope b/c they have totally forsaken G-d.

WHAT have you to say about JAPs grandmother??

Im sorry AsheDinah, I don't know about JAPs grandmother. Could you point me in the direction to learn about her so I can make a comment..

Maybe you are referring to her aunt which she wrote about in a post above... I don't know what to say but it sounds like her aunt did not live in a very good Jewish neighborhood. I can't comment on that because I don't know... But the Jewish law is that we must give honor to our elders, we must stand before them, we must support them when they are in need. I don't think Christianity has anywhere near as many mitzvahs concerning caring for the elderly and especially parents.

I have witnessed great Chesed in the Jewish community for elders... Im just sorry that JAP and her aunt got such a bad impression of Jewish Chesed. The Jewish people are known for their Kindness and Mercy, they are basic character traits of the Jewish people.

It is important for the Jewish community to take care of all Jews, no matter what their background, politics, and religious observance.