Author Topic: iluminati/new world order  (Read 3856 times)

Offline utahkid

• New JTFer
Bilderbergers Book
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2010, 10:13:04 AM »
I recently read a book on the Bilderbergers. They are a group of international rich and govt. people who meet to formulate policy. Scary book but seems to be true.

http://www.danielestulin.com/index.php/en  http://

Daniel Estulin is the author who has been following them for many years.

I thin it is true as things just don't happen by chance. All of the U.S. Presidents since the 60's have been a member of one of these groups. I read that these groups actually pick the next President so our elections mean nothing.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: iluminati/new world order
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2010, 01:09:21 AM »
Why are all the presidents members of those types of organizations?

People often ask this, but it could just be that people of high standing in the upper echelons of society and with political connections can become members of these groups.   Similarly, only a person with this background and these qualities can become president or bigname politician.   So it makes sense that the two positions go hand in hand.  Both have similar "qualifications."

That might explain a correlation of sorts, but not why all of them are.

It could be that it's a very elitist group, and "somebody who's somebody" in the world of politics has to earn a place in one of these things.   It's a resume builder.  It would make sense that a guy who never made it into "American Cancer Researcher Society" (I'm making this up as a hypothetical) for his research credentials won't get a job in a cancer lab over a guy who did.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2010, 03:46:23 AM »
The New World Order of the Communist former Soviet agents in Israel and the West.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2010, 08:58:01 AM »
Why are all the presidents members of those types of organizations?

People often ask this, but it could just be that people of high standing in the upper echelons of society and with political connections can become members of these groups.   Similarly, only a person with this background and these qualities can become president or bigname politician.   So it makes sense that the two positions go hand in hand.  Both have similar "qualifications."

That might explain a correlation of sorts, but not why all of them are.

It could be that it's a very elitist group, and "somebody who's somebody" in the world of politics has to earn a place in one of these things.   It's a resume builder.  It would make sense that a guy who never made it into "American Cancer Researcher Society" (I'm making this up as a hypothetical) for his research credentials won't get a job in a cancer lab over a guy who did.

That's a very good point. Actually I think that's probably exactly what's going on. However the real problem comes in because these organizations are very evil and promote evil things. So it's not as if they are neutral resume builders but actually enforce a very evil philosophy onto government that does not serve the people well.