Author Topic: INVITATION to "Frum Yid" and his LEFT WING ASSASSINS to come and Debate us.  (Read 10050 times)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
 :nuke: :camel: (hubc) mami orez dnuorg... 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline frumyid

• Junior JTFer
Mr. FrumYid  you know nothing of Islam read up on the Imam who has close ties to the Muslim brotherhood yes his father was high ranking leader .Have you ever read he's writing in Arabic ? Do you you know when they build a mosque next to a famous place it means ownership of it for Islam.P.S. when the attempted bombing of Times square occurred Blommberg  was quick to say it's probably some white militia group

I said NOTHING aoout ISLAM. I take NO position. you're not even TRYING to understand my argument.This is STRICTLY a matter of lashon hara.

Frumyid, you are such a Woos!     :P

Yet, such as you deserves a margin of pity.     :'(

Therefore, before I simply 'write you off' as a basketcase,  I am personally willing to see you go 10 rounds in the ring with our beloved Halachic Master, Authority on Ancient Aramaic, and Jewish Cagefighter, none other than the esteemed Rabbi Schmendrik.

As soon as I can get it worked out with the judge for him to be let out on work release for three hours we'll set up the match.

Don't even think about money!  The T-Shirt concessions are mine !    >:(

look, pal, it's obvious that you enjoy the idea that what you're saying annoys me. I would guess from your dedication that you probably want it to hurt me. That makes you a sadist.  Sooner or later, your behavior is going to hurt someone you love. Maybe then you'll learn. Until then, enjoy yourself. All you are doing is creating a milieu in which good people, people YOU think are good, are going to get hurt and everyone will know it is because of you.

Once again, you twist things to suit you.
1. you don't respond at all to the issues I mention.
2. I never said that rabbis should monitor the web. I asked AsheDina to tell me the name of ONE rabbi who approves of her behavior.
3. THere is not ONE halachic authority in history who will agree that your claim to be followers of Reb Meir is the same as a rabbi approving of your posts. Xtians all say they are followers of Torah to the extent that their Testament is a fulfillment of ours. That's just .......... silly.
4. The fact that Reb Yosef made comments does not give you the right to make them without approval from a posek with equal recognition.

Why don't you think how YOU would feel if someone talked to YOU the way you talk to me? Why don't you give me the consideration you demand for yourself?

Once again I ask you, why is it the job of a rabbi to approve what some Jewish woman writes on her blog?  We're all entitled to our opinions.  Are you saying Jewish people are not allowed to express strong opinions unless they're pre-approved by some rabbi?  That's news to me.  Jews have many opinions on different things.  Are you saying rabbis should monitor what every Jews says in writing?  

Once again, you twist things to suit you.
1. you don't respond at all to the issues I mention.
2. I never said that rabbis should monitor the web. I asked AsheDina to tell me the name of ONE rabbi who approves of her behavior.
3. THere is not ONE halachic authority in history who will agree that your claim to be followers of Reb Meir is the same as a rabbi approving of your posts. Xtians all say they are followers of Torah to the extent that their Testament is a fulfillment of ours. That's just .......... silly.
4. The fact that Reb Yosef made comments does not give you the right to make them without approval from a posek with equal recognition.

Why don't you think how YOU would feel if someone talked to YOU the way you talk to me? Why don't you give me the consideration you demand for yourself?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
And you have some justification for a defacto breaking of your word in terms of the above violating the TOS? How can you be trusted when you cannot even abide by the TOS to which you agreed? You spew slander  at me because you can hide behind your anonymity. Such a brave man you are.

Calling you a kike is slander? I call you what you are. You ask for reason but you cannot reason yourself, so everything I say must be true.
I describe your behaviour. You're so brave you play this little game of hiding behind words while neglecting the real world you are too weak to face. You fail to refute my words. You cannot deny your own perverted behaviour. You're a farce.
I've had my face in two major Dutch newspapers this year.
I'll even be seen worldwide in a documentary this year 'slandering' muslims, thus ensuring a fatwa on my head.People on this forum know what I look like.
I won't see you posting your ugly perverted face on this forum. And it's a good thing too.

Your obscene mind is a sickening atrocity. It is kikes like you that cause anti-semitism. You're as frum as bill clinton yemach shemo vezichro and madeleine albright yemach shema vezichra in a mosque praying to alla.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
And you have some justification for a defacto breaking of your word in terms of the above violating the TOS? How can you be trusted when you cannot even abide by the TOS to which you agreed? You spew slander  at me because you can hide behind your anonymity. Such a brave man you are.

Calling you a kike is slander? I call you what you are. You ask for reason but you cannot reason yourself, so everything I say must be true.
I describe your behaviour. You're so brave you play this little game of hiding behind words while neglecting the real world you are too weak to face. You fail to refute my words. You cannot deny your own perverted behaviour. You're a farce.
I'll even be seen worldwide in a documentary this year 'slandering' muslims, thus ensuring a fatwa on my head.People on this forum know what I look like.
I won't see you posting your ugly perverted face on this forum. And it's a good thing too.

Your obscene mind is a sickening atrocity. It is kikes like you that cause anti-semitism. You're as frum as bill clinton yemach shemo vezichro and madeleine albright yemach shema vezichra in a mosque praying to alla.
THIS IS TRUE
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I will be a little bit more moderate in my response to mr yid here...

If you have truly good intentions and want to help AsheDina by making her understand what Lashon Hara is then I support you. But your method is surely suspect. I don't make judgment on you, but I am able to make a decision based on my experience.

JTF is an organization which is a little rough at times. I do not join in the cursing of Jews unless I feel their misdeeds rise to the level of making them known. People who are in positions of power, and positions of possibly destroying the existing Jewish nation, should be publicly shamed. This is akin to a marriage prospect who is unable to have children and this fact is kept from the marriage partner. There are times when a Jew is obliged to point out the negative qualities of another.

I am greatly saddened by Mr. Bloombergs decisions... He does a great chillul Hashem for not standing up for the poor families which are still, to this day, mourning what happened 10 years ago.

I am sorry if you are not accepted here Mr yid... But this is because you are confrontational with one of our good members. Although AsheDina is not as learned and as observant as you seem to be, that is no reason to go on and on about it.

If I could make peace between all Jews I would do so... You know Moses understood why we spent 210 years in bondage in Egypt when Datan and Aviram spilled the beans concerning Moshes smiting the taskmaster... Lashon Hara between good Jews is a very terrible sin. But to discuss politicians and leaders who are obviously leaning against the Jewish people is a mitzvah...

PS: This Shabbat Parasha has the story of the uprising in the desert for meat... The sages teach that this too was Datan and Aviram...

http://www.tfdixie.com/parshat/tazria/008.htm
The Passover story, in many ways, illustrates how slander and haughtiness go hand in hand. After Moses slays the oppressive Egyptian taskmaster, Datan and Aviram (two dedicated enemies of Moses) threaten to tell Pharaoh of the event. (Please see Exodus 2:11-14 for more details on this episode.) Moses then states, "Indeed, the matter is known" (ibid). On a simple level, Moses is just stating that his murderous act has been discovered. The Midrash (quoted by Rashi), reading beneath the surface, understands the verse as saying, "Indeed, now it is known why the Jewish people, of all the other nations, deserved such harsh labor. It is because they have in their midst people who are capable of speaking such evil and slander. The evil speech which emanated from the mouths of the Jewish people was a reason (if not the main reason) for our enslavement in Egypt."

« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 01:54:24 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
frumyid:  "look, pal, it's obvious that you enjoy the idea that what you're saying annoys me. I would guess from your dedication that you probably want it to hurt me. That makes you a sadist.  Sooner or later, your behavior is going to hurt someone you love. Maybe then you'll learn. Until then, enjoy yourself. All you are doing is creating a milieu in which good people, people YOU think are good, are going to get hurt and everyone will know it is because of you."

I will accept your answer as meaning "YES!"  "I AGREE TO GO THE FULL TEN ROUNDS IN A CAGE FIGHT WITH RABBI SCHMENDRIK!"

Thanks, frumyid!

I'll start scheduling it right away.      :P

Offline frumyid

• Junior JTFer

any din torah, anywhere pal. I'll tell you what. My yahoo IM is [email protected]. Add me, and then we can go cam to cam and voice to voice. I'm frankly sick of children like you who think you can get away with pottymouth kindergarten bully tactics.

And that challenge is for anyone.  Come cam to cam with me.  I'm waiting.

And I notice that NONE of you will confront your failure to abide by the TOS. That's breaking your word.

Mr Yid,

I have done nothing to you, I have not attacked you, nor have I said anything other than what I have experienced from you here at JTF.

The history of Islam building mosques at sites they conquered is well documented. Are you an apologist for the Muslims? You know that Islam forbade Jews from worshiping at the Kotel, don't you... Only after 1967 were Jews finally allowed to pray at the second most holy site in Judaism. There is nothing you can say to convince me that the Muslims are not trying to erase Judaism and Jewish presence in this world.

I do not speak Lashon Hara against you, as you seem to think. You seem to have a problem and you are not going to solve it by continuing your current path..

Again, you twist my words. I simply pointed out to you that your ONE comment was in error. No apologist for anyone. You were just plain WRONG about that particular incidents. As you are about the Kotel, because that was only after 48 and was political, not religious. Ask anyone with family who lived in Jerusalem before independence. It was a Jordanian, not a Muslim decision. All I am doing is giving you facts.

I will accept your answer as meaning "YES!"  "I AGREE TO GO THE FULL TEN ROUNDS IN A CAGE FIGHT WITH RABBI SCHMENDRIK!"

Thanks, frumyid!

I'll start scheduling it right away.      :P

don't give up your day job. and my offer goes for you too, any time you want to go cam to cam, add me on your IM. Silly boy.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
mr Yid,

There is no question that Jewish worship was not allowed at the Kotel from 1948-1967 when it was liberated during that war. Prior to this the Jordanians did not allow Jews to daven there. Do you not believe this? It is a fact.

When the Muslims took over in Jerusalem they built their shrine, the Al-Aqsa shrine, on the site which we believe is where Jacob rested his head on the stone, the spot which we believe to be the foundation of the world. The reason they did this is because it is a tenet of Islam to conquer a land, to destroy its holy sites, and to build a Muslim shrine or mosque on the site. They do this all around the world. Do you not believe me about this too?

It seems to me that you are making excuses for the Muslims. Do you have anything to say about these enemies of the Jewish people?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
http://www.aish.com/jw/j/48965971.html

Magic of Shavuot 1967
by Larry Domnitch

200,000 Jews converged on the Western Wall that day.

Over the last two millennia, Jews have visited Jerusalem in honor of the festivals, in lieu of the biblically-ordained pilgrimages. On the holiday of Shavuot, there was also the custom to visit the purported grave of King David on Mount Zion, since the date of his death was on Shavuot.

When Shavuot arrived in 1948, it was a month after the establishment of the State of Israel, and Jews could no longer continue to make the pilgrimage to the Western Wall. The Jordanians, who occupied the eastern half of the city since the War of Independence, blocked all rights of passage to the Jews. However, the pilgrimage to King David's tomb on nearby Mount Zion, located on the Israeli side of divided Jerusalem, continued. Over the next 19 years, crowds made their way to Mount Zion, where across barbed wire they could view the Old City and the Temple Mount.

On the morning of Shavuot, June 15, 1967 -- just six days after the liberation of the Old City of Jerusalem in the Six Day War -- the Old City was officially opened to the Israeli public. (The army wanted to be sure there were no landmines or snipers still in the Old City.) For the first time in almost 2,000 years, masses of Jews could visit the Western Wall and walk through the cherished streets of Judaism's capital city as members of the sovereign Jewish nation. Each Jew who ventured to the Western Wall on that unforgettable day was realizing their ancestors' dreams over the millennia. It was one of those rare, euphoric moments in history.

From the late hours of the night, thousands of Jerusalem residents streamed toward the Zion gate, eagerly awaiting entry into the Old City. At 4 a.m., the accumulating crowds were finally allowed to enter the area of the Western Wall. As the sun continued to rise, there was a steady flow of thousands who made their way to the Old City.

The Jerusalem Post described the epic scene:

Every section of the population was represented. Kibbutz members and soldiers rubbing shoulders with Neturei Karta. Mothers came with children in prams, and old men trudged steeply up Mount Zion, supported by youngsters on either side, to see the wall of the Temple before the end of their days.

Some wept, but most faces were wreathed in smiles. For 13 continuous hours, a colorful variety of all peoples trudged along in perfect order, stepping patiently when told to do so at each of six successive barriers set up by the police to regulate the flow.

In total, 200,000 visited the Western Wall that day. It was the first pilgrimage, en masse, of Jews to Jewish-controlled Jerusalem on a Jewish festival in 2,000 years, since the pilgrimages for the festivals in Temple times.

An eyewitness described the moment:

"I've never known so electric an atmosphere before or since. Wherever we stopped, we began to dance. Holding aloft Torah scrolls we swayed and danced and sang at the tops of our voices. So many of the Psalms and songs are about Jerusalem and Zion, and the words reached into us a new life. As the sky lightened, we reached the Zion gate. Still singing and dancing, we poured into the narrow alleyways beyond."

On Shavuot, 3,279 years earlier, the Israelites stood at Mount Sinai and forged a unique relationship with their Creator. On the day of Shavuot following Israel's amazing victory in the Six Day War, multitudes ascended to the Western Wall, and they, too, felt the eternal magic of this moment. After all, "For from Zion shall come forth Torah, and the Word of God from Jerusalem."

This "pedestrian pilgrimage" has now become a recurring tradition. And on this year as well, early on Shavuot morning – after a full night of Torah learning -- the streets of Jerusalem will be filled with tens of thousands of Jews, walking with and anticipation and awe to the Western Wall.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Frumyid wrote:

Talk about Lashon Hara! " I saw a comment on Nicholas Stix's blog which sounded like you criticizing her". Where do you get off accusing me of that. I have NEVER posted on that blog. There are NO posts with my name on that blog. There is only Chana's speculation that some "anonymous" was I. And that is a LIE.

I just though of something.  I find it very suspicious that while on the one hand you deny having commented on Nicholas Stix's blog, you know exactly what I'm referring to.  Seriously now, how would you know who Nicholas Stix is, or whether or not he was writing about AsheDina unless you made a conscious decision to follow her around the internet.  I take back what I said earlier.  You have been stalking her!

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
I don't have a cam. Why don't you refute my description of you?

You're a real leftist: crying about the form to hide the fact that you can't refute the substance.

That's 3 times in a row, pervert.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind

You're a real leftist: crying about the form to hide the fact that you can't refute the substance.

Nice try.  But Bio-Electric Apprentice is not Jewish.  So he's not bound by any kind of rabbinical court. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/the_rise_of_islam/

MOHAMMED AND THE JEWS

The one problem Mohammed had faced in Medina - and elsewhere - were the Jews, who were not prepared to accept his Arab version of Judaism. In the same way they had previously rejected Christianity, so too did they reject Islam.

It must be pointed out, however, that Jews had a lot less problems with Islam than they did with Christianity. ... This made the two peoples half-brothers. But the chief disagreement came on the issue whether Mohammed was indeed the last of the prophets to be sent by God and that his word was the final revelation. The Jews found the idea unthinkable since prophecy had end long before and the words of the Torah could never be superseded.

Their rejection was painful to Mohammed who reacted with hostility toward the Jews and took great pains to pointedly separate Islam from its Jewish roots. The holiest day of the week was changed to Friday; direction of prayers was changed from Jerusalem to Mecca; most of the Jewish dietary laws were excised from Islam with the exception of the slaughter rituals, prohibition on pork and consumption of blood.

Further, Mohammad maintained that the Jews had distorted their own Bible: Abraham did not attempt to sacrifice Isaac to God at Mount Moriah, one of the hills of Jerusalem; rather, Abraham took Ishmael to Mecca, where he offered to sacrifice him to Allah on the Black Stone of Kaaba.

If Jews had previously rebuffed Mohammed’s claims to prophecy, they now openly sneered at what they considered a complete fabrication. This only made things worse. Mohammed’s anger and curses against the Jews are recorded in the Koran:

* “And humiliation and wretchedness were stamped upon them, and they were visited with wrath from God.” (Sura 2:61)
    * “Of all men you will certainly find the Jews ... to be the most intense in hatred of those who believe.” (Sura 5:85)
    * “Vendors are they of error and are desirous that you go astray from the way ... But God has cursed them for their unbelief.” (Sura 4:48-49)

Mohammed’s anger toward the Jews was not just rhetoric. The period from 622 C.E. until Mohammed’s death in 632 C.E. was punctuated by periods of intense anti-Jewish violence as he systematically expelled, plundered and even slaughtered the Jewish tribes of Nadir, Khaybar and Banu Qurayza who lived in and around Mecca. Mohammed’s victories of the Jews are discussed in great length in Sura 59 of the Koran.

After Mohammed’s death some of his followers would interpret such statements as license to purge the world of the Jews. Other Muslims would concentrate more on the commonality of heritage and belief that Mohammed had also emphasized, and they would treat the Jews a bit better . (We will see how in future chapters of this series.)

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
He deleted his latest comment.

Offline frumyid

• Junior JTFer

Don't be specious sonny. You can't prove a negative. You're just blowing smoke and the only place you can do it is on a site where you don't have to worry about committing anything but your poison.  You don't have a cam? fine. then let's just voice to voice. Same thing.You can make all the inane insulting comments you want, but you won't DARE take it to any objective third party, as I have offered. It's easy as long as you can avoid taking responsibility. You have no investment in your comments. They cost you nothing and you risk nothing because you only make them in the shelter of your allies. Come to Yeshivat Dvar Yerushalaem. Come to New Square. Or just come to Yahoo. I'm ready to meet you face to face in front of any rabbi or Dayan you want to name.
http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/the_rise_of_islam/

MOHAMMED AND THE JEWS

The one problem Mohammed had faced in Medina - and elsewhere - were the Jews, who were not prepared to accept his Arab version of Judaism. In the same way they had previously rejected Christianity, so too did they reject Islam.

It must be pointed out, however, that Jews had a lot less problems with Islam than they did with Christianity. ... This made the two peoples half-brothers. But the chief disagreement came on the issue whether Mohammed was indeed the last of the prophets to be sent by G-d and that his word was the final revelation. The Jews found the idea unthinkable since prophecy had end long before and the words of the Torah could never be superseded.

Their rejection was painful to Mohammed who reacted with hostility toward the Jews and took great pains to pointedly separate Islam from its Jewish roots. The holiest day of the week was changed to Friday; direction of prayers was changed from Jerusalem to Mecca; most of the Jewish dietary laws were excised from Islam with the exception of the slaughter rituals, prohibition on pork and consumption of blood.

Further, Mohammad maintained that the Jews had distorted their own Bible: Abraham did not attempt to sacrifice Isaac to G-d at Mount Moriah, one of the hills of Jerusalem; rather, Abraham took Ishmael to Mecca, where he offered to sacrifice him to Allah on the Black Stone of Kaaba.

If Jews had previously rebuffed Mohammed’s claims to prophecy, they now openly sneered at what they considered a complete fabrication. This only made things worse. Mohammed’s anger and curses against the Jews are recorded in the Koran:

* “And humiliation and wretchedness were stamped upon them, and they were visited with wrath from G-d.” (Sura 2:61)
    * “Of all men you will certainly find the Jews ... to be the most intense in hatred of those who believe.” (Sura 5:85)
    * “Vendors are they of error and are desirous that you go astray from the way ... But G-d has cursed them for their unbelief.” (Sura 4:48-49)

Mohammed’s anger toward the Jews was not just rhetoric. The period from 622 C.E. until Mohammed’s death in 632 C.E. was punctuated by periods of intense anti-Jewish violence as he systematically expelled, plundered and even slaughtered the Jewish tribes of Nadir, Khaybar and Banu Qurayza who lived in and around Mecca. Mohammed’s victories of the Jews are discussed in great length in Sura 59 of the Koran.

After Mohammed’s death some of his followers would interpret such statements as license to purge the world of the Jews. Other Muslims would concentrate more on the commonality of heritage and belief that Mohammed had also emphasized, and they would treat the Jews a bit better . (We will see how in future chapters of this series.)

ok fine, what does that have to do with anything? IT has NOTHING to do with either of the statements you made.

Nice try.  But Bio-Electric Apprentice is not Jewish.  So he's not bound by any kind of rabbinical court. 

so fine, make it a civil court. make it an arbitration. you are all sitting there in the shadows, salivating over how you must be drawing blood. The fact is that none of you dare choose an objective forum. And while you're at it, Lisa, why don't you try to respond to any of my challenges? Is it possibly because you know I'm telling the truth? you're just another person who is perfectly happy to make any comments you want as long as you don't have to stake anything on it. Talk is cheap, kid. put your money where your mouth is.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Why don't you refute what I call you? Because you can't?
You just keep crying about the form without addressing the substance.
The substance of your behaviour is perverted. This is not an insult. It is the irrefutable reality.
Phony frum is worse than...

Offline frumyid

• Junior JTFer
The substance of your behaviour is perverted. This is not an insult. It is the irrefutable reality.

again, all you do is make the same specious claim over and over.... I don't refute what you call me because there's no rational basis for the claim in the first place, which you know, because if you had any you'd spell it out.

You call me perverted. Define "perverted" and then apply that definition to any of the evidence you have of my behavior. You don't even mention the interesting jtf.com link. you don't mention anything even approaching probity.

I'm ready to stand before a judge. You aren't. That's the irrefutable reality.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Frumyid, go ahead and try and sue us in civil court.  Even the most liberal of judges will laugh in your face and throw your supposed lawsuit out of court.  And while you're at it, go ahead and report us to your rabbi.  I really don't give a rodent's posterior.  You clearly have too much time on your hands. 

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:

again, all you do is make the same specious claim over and over.... I don't refute what you call me because there's no rational basis for the claim in the first place, which you know, because if you had any you'd spell it out.

You call me perverted. Define "perverted" and then apply that definition to any of the evidence you have of my behavior. You don't even mention the interesting jtf.com link. you don't mention anything even approaching probity.

I'm ready to stand before a judge. You aren't. That's the irrefutable reality.

Can you even read? You are obscenely pervertedly obsessed with AsheDina using the word 'kike', because, apparently, that is your lives mission/escape reality in your frum galut world.

You do not chase other people using the word 'kike'. This proofs your farce.

You also do not debate my 'accusations' towards you.
You are pathetically spewing out ramblings of grandeur while remaining to hide behind your little wordgame and not replying to substance.

You're just a troll. In this world and the next.

Moshe92

Frum Yid, who are all the Rabbis who agree with the ridiculous things you are saying? You keep on insulting Ashe Dina because you claim that no Rabbis support her.

By the way, regarding what you said earlier about Rabbi Riskin, you should go ask Rabbi Ovadia Yosef and Rabbi Mordechai Eliyahu what they think about Elena Kagan, if they even know who she is. I doubt they'll have anything positive to say. Rabbi Riskin is not nearly as important as them.

Offline frumyid

• Junior JTFer
Frumyid, go ahead and try and sue us in civil court.  Even the most liberal of judges will laugh in your face and throw your supposed lawsuit out of court.  And while you're at it, go ahead and report us to your rabbi.  I really don't give a rodent's posterior.  You clearly have too much time on your hands. 

Who said anything about suing you? Are you intentionally misrepresenting my comments in order to annoy me, or can't you understand what I'm saying. I'm saying that you won't appear before any objective tribunal, because you are the one who knows you don't have a leg to stand on. I don't have to take you to court. And it's obvious you don't care about any living rabbi, but that makes sense, because you know that no rabbi would approve of your behavior. You just like to hide in the shadows and say slanderous things about your fellow Jews, and the last thing you want is to be told by a rabbi you're wrong, which is what ANY rabbi would tell you. you're just sadists. you like to hurt people.

My offer stands. Name the objective third party. You won't because you know you're wrong, and the only safe place to spew your hate is in this forum.

[/quote]

Can you even read? You are obscenely pervertedly obsessed with AsheDina using the word 'kike', because, apparently, that is your lives mission/escape reality in your frum galut world.

You do not chase other people using the word 'kike'. This proofs your farce.

You also do not debate my 'accusations' towards you.
You are pathetically spewing out ramblings of grandeur while remaining to hide behind your little wordgame and not replying to substance.

You're just a troll. In this world and the next.
[/quote]

again there is no substance to what you've just written. it's ipse dixit and post hoc proptre  hoc.  You just keep making the same generalizations and define by example. It's sophomoric speciousness.

And the proof of that is that you are absolutely afraid to take this to a din torah. you can say whatever you want here, but there is no scholar in the world with a reputation worth risking who will side with you. You can't even name a rabbi you can call on to approve your statements. You're just a bully and a sadist.

As for your comments about my obsession with AsheDina, it was SHE who challenged me to come here. If I hadn't come, you'd be calling me names behind my back and saying I'm a coward for not responding.

And I would chase anyone using the word "kike". I would chase anyone using such loshan hara. I chase The J Street people all the time telling them that they're losers because they attack fellow jews. The big difference between you and me is that I'm ready to take this public, and you can't handle the sunlight.

Frum Yid, who are all the Rabbis who agree with the ridiculous things you are saying? You keep on insulting Ashe Dina because you claim that no Rabbis support her.

By the way, regarding what you said earlier about Rabbi Riskin, you should go ask Rabbi Ovadia Yosef and Rabbi Mordechai Eliyahu what they think about Elena Kagan, if they even know who she is. I doubt they'll have anything positive to say. Rabbi Riskin is not nearly as important as them.

The Chofetz Chaim Foundation supports me. Rabbi Chaim Zev Bomzer supports me. Rabbi Baruch Hurvitz supports me. The Rabbinical Council of America supports me. All you have to do is agree to a din torah and you'll see who supports me. And the point isn't whether they have anything positive to say about Professor Kagan, it's whether they would approve of fellow Jews spreading ugly rumors about her sexuality with NO PROOF WHATSOEVER.

Once again, all you are doing is blowing smoke. Your arguments are simple ad hominem.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Listen you little squirt.  None of us here have done anything wrong.  So just because you come here whining about lashon hara.  Don't think for a minute that you can guilt us into appearing before some Din Torah.  We won't do it because we're more than entitled to our opinions.  So get that through your thick head. 

Moshe92

Have you personally consulted with the people you mentioned?

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Phony frum, you are obsessed with AsheDina.
You did not denounce this fact. You are a complete failure at debating since you do not refute a single thing I say.
I don't need a din Torah if you cannot even defend yourself on this forum.

You're just a sad pickle-nosed kike. A perverted kike.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Mr Yid,

If you spent 1/4 of the time you spend bickering about Lashon Hara to battle against the enemies of the Jewish people then maybe you would have a platform to stand on. Instead you come here trying to pit one Jew against another. Please go back to where you come from... You do nothing but embarass yourself.

Nobody here agrees with you. If you want go whine to your Rabbi about it...

I am beginning to think you are just a nuisance...