Author Topic: Please help us promote our two latest Hebrew videos!  (Read 979 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Please help us promote our two latest Hebrew videos!
« on: May 17, 2010, 02:01:18 PM »
בס''ד

The two latest Hebrew videos have not been subtitled yet but we need your help promoting them so that more Israeli Jews will see them, G-d willing. It just takes a minute to rate, favorite and comment on each video.

("May 17, 1977 - The Likud wins the election for the first time" - this video discusses how the phony right in Israel is worse than the left)

("Why the holiday Shavuot is celebrated for 2 days in the cursed exile" - a video about the commandment for Jews to live only in the land of Israel)

Thanks for your help and G-d bless you!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Please help us promote our two latest Hebrew videos!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 02:54:25 PM »
Great video's and very important Chaim. I'll help promote them.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 03:23:17 PM »
It is great to see Chaim giving a more Torah-oriented video about Shavuot.  Seems like it's been a while since one of those.  I always especially love hearing from Chaim in those type of videos.

I was able to follow the very beginning but it appears my Hebrew is not good enough after a certain point.  Looking forward to the translation.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 03:44:35 PM »
To everyone, when I load up the video in my browser (recently got a new internet browser), it seems that they only display one comment for some reason.  (It is the comment of "gershonrabi").   Then only when I click on "view all comments" does it show all of them, and there are many more than 1.  Is there a way to change settings of youtube to display all comments whenever I view a video?  Or at least to get one page worth filled up with comments?  It used to be that they displayed 10 or 20 comments, and then if you clicked view more, it would scroll down the list of comments.    How do I get it to display more than 1 or 2 comments to begin with?

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 04:01:42 PM »
To everyone, when I load up the video in my browser (recently got a new internet browser), it seems that they only display one comment for some reason.  (It is the comment of "gershonrabi").   Then only when I click on "view all comments" does it show all of them, and there are many more than 1.  Is there a way to change settings of youtube to display all comments whenever I view a video?  Or at least to get one page worth filled up with comments?  It used to be that they displayed 10 or 20 comments, and then if you clicked view more, it would scroll down the list of comments.    How do I get it to display more than 1 or 2 comments to begin with?
It's zootube's new layout. It takes about 5 hours in most cases before all the comments will show.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 05:13:42 AM »
Thanks Dan.  :)
Rabbi Meir Kahane