Author Topic: I nominate Woody Allen as Jackarse of the Year  (Read 1940 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I nominate Woody Allen as Jackarse of the Year
« on: May 17, 2010, 06:41:06 PM »
I cannot say I ever really liked Woody Allens work... The nebuch character has been played too many times... Allen is no nebuch, but he is a complete 100% imbecilic arsehole.

Get this: Woody Allen thinks Obama should be granted DICTATOR powers for a year...

DID YOU HEAR THAT?

http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/05/17/woody-allen-president-obama-dictator/?test=faces

Woody Allen has a strange take on the democracy that allowed him to become rich and famous.

The "Scoop" director said it would be a cool idea for President Barack Obama to be dictator for for a few years.

Why?

So he could get things done without all the hassle of opposing views getting in the way.

In an interview published by Spanish language newspaper La Vanguardia (that we translated), Allen says “I am pleased with Obama. I think he’s brilliant. The Republican Party should get out of his way and stop trying to hurt him.”

But wait - there's more!

The director said "it would be good…if he could be a dictator for a few years because he could do a lot of good things quickly."

Of course, Allen has a famously strange relationship with reality. The director took nude photos of his lover Mia Farrow's teen-age adopted daughter Soon-Yi Previn, and then ended up marrying her after separating from Farrow.

Farrow also said he molested their seven-year-old adopted daugther, Dylan. A judge refused to act on the charges, but called his relationship with Soon-Yi "grossly inappropriate."

Perhaps that judge has an opinion on Allen's "dictator" comments?

Even if he was joking, it AINT FUNNY in the least... Imagine an actor suggest that GW Bush be given dictator powers for a year in order to get things done... HELL NO!!!!

WAKE UP WOODY ALLEN!!! THE WORLD NEEDS JEWS WITH SMARTS, NOT EMPTY HEADS!!!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: I nominate Woody Allen as Jackarse of the Year
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 08:31:02 PM »
This scum has more faith in Barack Obama than he does in God.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 01:31:07 AM »
Dookie Allen is the elderly version of Feminem.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 01:00:43 PM »
The director took nude photos of his lover Mia Farrow's teen-age adopted daughter Soon-Yi Previn, and then ended up marrying her after separating from Farrow.

Farrow also said he molested their seven-year-old adopted daugther, Dylan.

Is this for real? I think he should be blasted to kingdom come.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 01:14:37 PM »
That Hitler guy should be a dictator for a few years. He'd accomplish a lot of good things if he was!

-German Woody Allen pre-WW2.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 01:53:19 PM »
This is a crazy statement
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 02:05:18 PM »
Nothing beats and endorsement from a child-molester. :::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 06:51:36 PM »
I would caution against accepting the accusations or witness testimonies made by any one of those people!

They're all ACTORS, meaning they make a livelihood pretending to be other people living lives other than their own.

There might be a few actors or actresses who aren't suffering from (among other things) arrested development, megalomania, bi-polar syndrome, exhibitionism, narcissism, promiscuity, amorality, borderline personality, substance dependency, etc., and if there are I would like to hear about them!*

The film that was made documenting Woody Allen's tour with his Dixieland Band is a damning indictment of just what a truly sick individual he is in real life.

Anyone who listens to his opinions and takes them seriously is sicker than he is.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
* just add in millions and millions of dollars to these personality flaws, and the result is what we see splashed across the media headlines 24/7.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2010, 08:13:52 PM »
Woody Allen is a very reliable and moral, compassionate and caring human being.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2010, 10:47:54 PM »
Woody Allen is a very reliable and moral, compassionate and caring human being.

:::D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2010, 10:55:05 PM »
Is there a better poster child for the self hating Jew than Woody Allen?  Talk about "what will the Goym think" how does he help the image of Jews by sleeping with his step daughter.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2010, 02:16:29 PM »
Is there a better poster child for the self hating Jew than Woody Allen?  Talk about "what will the Goym think" how does he help the image of Jews by sleeping with his step daughter.

I think he has the oppinion that this is "progressive".
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2010, 03:04:47 PM »
What did you expect?  Woody is the ultimate self hating Jew.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt