Author Topic: How liberal Jews are Enabling 2nd Holocaust, by Phil Klein-For FRUM YID  (Read 1181 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Dedicated to FRUM YID, the most MIS INFORMED Jew in the PLANET.

This is written by a Jewish man, are you going to HARASS HIM too Frum, OR WAKE THE HELL UP AND GET KAHANIZED?

How Liberal Jews Are Enabling the Second Holocaust
By Philip Klein on 5.17.10 @ 1:04PM
http://spectator.org/blog/2010/05/17/how-liberal-jews-are-enabling

In the past, I've remarked to friends that the difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."

I thought of this as I read Peter Beinart's new essay, "The Failure of the American Jewish Establishment," which argues that "liberal Zionism" is in danger unless groups such as AIPAC start to take a more critical view of Israel's actions. Beinart, using a Frank Luntz survey of young American Jews as a jumping off point, writes:

Particularly in the younger generations, fewer and fewer American Jewish liberals are Zionists; fewer and fewer American Jewish Zionists are liberal. One reason is that the leading institutions of American Jewry have refused to foster -- indeed, have actively opposed -- a Zionism that challenges Israel's behavior in the West Bank and Gaza Strip and toward its own Arab citizens. For several decades, the Jewish establishment has asked American Jews to check their liberalism at Zionism's door, and now, to their horror, they are finding that many young Jews have checked their Zionism instead.

The problem, however, isn't with leading Jewish organizations that defend Israel, but with liberalism. As sickening as it sounds, Jewish liberals see their fellow Jews as noble when they are victims being led helplessly into the gas chambers, but recoil at the thought of Jews who refuse to be victims, and actually take actions to defend themselves. It isn't too different from American liberal attitudes toward criminal justice or terrorism, where morality is turned upside down and the lines between criminals and victims become blurred, and in certain cases, even reversed.

In the case of Israel, what changed over time was that Israel went from a state that exemplified Jewish victimhood (a role that Jewish liberals are comfortable with) to one in which Jews were actually in a position of power, which liberals are not comfortable with. Meanwhile, Palestinians, aided by the media, effectively exploited Jewish liberals by portraying themselves as the real victims, and Israel as the oppressors. I experienced this first hand once when I went on a Birthright Israel trip (which is a paid trip for American Jews to travel to Israel). At one point, we went to the cemetery at Mount Herzl, which is sort of Israel's equivalent of Arlington National Cemetery, and is located by Yad Vashem, Israel's main Holocaust Museum. While stopping at the cemetery, we were asked to offer our feelings standing in a cemetery honoring fallen Israeli soldiers, and the first American Jew who commented was this liberal girl who reflected, "All I can think about is how many Palestinian graves there are."

Israel, right now, is surrounded by terorrist groups dedicated to the nation's destruction. Palestinian society teaches its children to aspire to slaughter Jews much in the same fashion as the Nazis indoctrinated their young. Suicide bombers who die in the act of killing Jewish civilians are celebrated as heroes. It's a culture that glorifies death and uses women and children as human shields to gain sympathy from the international community -- and especially liberal Jews. And the terrorists are receiving aid from Iran, a radical nation that vows to wipe Israel off the map within the context of seeking a nuclear weapon.

Yet against this backdrop, all liberal Jews want to do is to pin the blame on Israel's efforts to defend itself, and engage in the magical thinking that more Jewish concessions will create peace and security. By doing so, they are helping the enemies of the Jews who are intent on finishing the job that Hitler started. While Israel has no shortage of critics, when Jewish liberals attack Israel, it's that much more damaging, because Israel's enemies can say, "See, even Jews admit that Israel is the oppressor."

While I would never suggest that Jews who happen to be politically liberal would want a second Holocaust to happen, I do think that by participating in a campaign to defang Israel and prevent it from taking the actions necessary to defend itself, that Jewish liberals are making things significantly easier for those who do want to carry out a second Holocaust.

Luckily, though, there are a lot of Jews in Israel who are determined not to let that happen.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
FRUM, read this, it is FOR You.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Make no mistake that if the muslims ever became the dominant power and God-forbid invaded and occupied Israel, liberal Jews would readily betray their fellow Jews in hopes of survival.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
"It is better to be a winner than a loser. It is better to live than to die. And it is better to have a strong Israel that is hated by the whole world than an Aushwitz that is loved by it."
-Rabbi Meir Kahane [may God avenge his blood]
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Leftist Jews use the holocaust industry because they think portraying themselves as the eternal victims will make people love and respect them. Unfortunately, it has the opposite effect because in the end, nobody likes a worm. The article makes a good point that while Jews are powerful today, they need to act with that power instead of acting like victims. Leftist Jews are more comfortable with their identity being that of the victim(in this case of the nazis) as opposed to the warrior nation who beat back the entire muslim world. When you're weak in mind and body you believe evil things like multiculturalism and other leftist principles. That's what has destroyed the young Jewish hearts of today.

Yes, Jews and non-Jews should always remember the lessons of the holocaust because they are eternally important, but the biggest lesson of the holocaust should be for Jews to remember they are strong and need to act strong in the face of their enemies. You act weak and people will walk all over you. The way Jews acted during the holocaust should be a source of shame as opposed to a source of pride, which it is for leftist Jews.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
I notice that FRUM YID didnt comment here. Why not?
Is he out harassing Mr. Klein for talk baaaddddd against the Lib-Jews? And feels guilty?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
Leftist Jews use the holocaust industry because they think portraying themselves as the eternal victims will make people love and respect them. Unfortunately, it has the opposite effect because in the end, nobody likes a worm. The article makes a good point that while Jews are powerful today, they need to act with that power instead of acting like victims. Leftist Jews are more comfortable with their identity being that of the victim(in this case of the nazis) as opposed to the warrior nation who beat back the entire muslim world. When you're weak in mind and body you believe evil things like multiculturalism and other leftist principles. That's what has destroyed the young Jewish hearts of today.

Yes, Jews and non-Jews should always remember the lessons of the holocaust because they are eternally important, but the biggest lesson of the holocaust should be for Jews to remember they are strong and need to act strong in the face of their enemies. You act weak and people will walk all over you. The way Jews acted during the holocaust should be a source of shame as opposed to a source of pride, which it is for leftist Jews.

I TOTALLY AGREE!
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

I TOTALLY AGREE!

He is a good writer, but terrible Jew hater, and anti-semite for writing such things, (DUH) and I AM SURE that FRUM YID is all over him now.........
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Make no mistake that if the muslims ever became the dominant power and G-d-forbid invaded and occupied Israel, liberal Jews would readily betray their fellow Jews in hopes of survival.

I can believe that Thunder... FRUM YID wishes to silence me and rely on the left wing instead of a person like me, the left wing HATES the Jewish peoples GUTS.
You should see them in paltalk, they HATE the Jews, and FRUM YID pushes their agenda---sickening
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
You owned him Paulette.