Author Topic: Add Rock Star Elvis Costello to list of enemies  (Read 1475 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Add Rock Star Elvis Costello to list of enemies
« on: May 18, 2010, 06:37:23 AM »
Rock Star Elvis Costello Cancels Israel Concerts

British rock star Elvis Costello, who had been scheduled to perform in Israel this summer, has decided to cancel his two upcoming shows at the Caesarea Amphitheater. Costello posted an announcement on his internet site explaining his decision to join the boycott of Israel. “There are occasions when merely having your name added to a concert schedule may be interpreted as a political act that resonates more than anything that might be sung and it may be assumed that one has no mind for the suffering of the innocent.”

Saying he could not imagine receiving another invitation to perform in Israel, Costello wrote that since the conflict was “actually too grave and complex to be addressed in a concert, then it is also quite impossible to simply look the other way… sometimes a silence in music is better than adding to the static.”
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/186520
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Add Rock Star Elvis Costello to list of enemies
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 08:04:06 AM »
What a bummer; he has some great music. Let's hope he's just misguided.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 08:24:59 AM »
F him.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 09:27:52 AM »
He's an old burn-out flash in the pan who's too worthless for any other line of work to quit the music business.

He's made a living by 'riding the coat tails" off of ONE hit album he made back in the 1970's.

What's pathetic is that anyone in Israel would even book him in the first place, and what's utterly pathetic is that the mentality of Israelis allows them to think that they're "with it" and "cool" just because they have losers like Costello willing to take their money and use them as a last resort for a place to perform.

Whaaa? ....Now all of a sudden Elvis Costello decides to boycott Israel?

It's as simple to explain as this:

1.  Old drugged out loser.
Hasn't had a hit record in over thirty years.
Now relegated to touring third class as a solo artist without a band, because he no longer can afford one.
Has to perform on "Prairie Home Companion" with other leftist losers just to get some exposure on NPR radio.

2.  Looks old.  IS old.

3.  Lately, when he arrives to check in at the stage door of venues like the ones found in every little college town -- you know the ones -- with names like "So and So Arts Center" / "The xxxxx Performing Arts Center"....where the parking lots are full of Prius cars with 'Obama' rainbow bumper stickers on them ...

Instead of being greeted with "Oh!"..."Wow!"..."Aren't you ELVIS COSTELLO!", he has a huge burly schwartze step out and threaten him with -

"Liffen mutha'fxxxer!"..."Ah' don' gib's a shxt wut yo' name b!"..."Nobody gits in heah wifoud uh tikit!!!"

5.  His gangster management agency now one day confronts "Elvis", the sociopath who never once cared for anyone or anything in his entire life except for himself and what he could wrest away from other people at their expense, and 'lays it on the line' to him:

6.  "Now look, yew", ..."Everyone in England's boycotting the Jews"...

"If you want to ever work again you're going to boycott them too!"...

"I'm getting on the phone right now to cancel any shows or obligations you've made to "those people".

"Then I'm getting your publicist to release a 'formal statement' from you about "how much you care for the oppressed of the world."

"You'll be so popular because of this!" ...
"Just you see!"...
"Obama will have you at the White House soon!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Fellow JTF members -- Don't delude yourselves into thinking that performers who book in Israel are there for any reason other than the money.
Just because they fly in, perform, and fly out with a suitcase full of cash doesn't confer or show any "approval" for Israel or Jews.
To think otherwise is to fall into the trap of "Jews always looking to the non-Jewish world for approval and for validation" - the Leftist mindset.

**We should locate his manager, booking agency, publicist, record company and any and all others with whom he works, and organize an INTERNATIONAL Jewish led boycott of each and every one of them until they issue a formal apology and do an about face...we could get it on the evening news if only enough Jews would gather to make a public bonfire of all their Elvis Costello recordings in the middle of a busy intersection.  Oh!...and by the way...he's married to that popular female jazz vocalist/pianist from Vancouver -- we should also boycott her and all related to her as well!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 10:03:23 AM »
Elvis Costello can go to hell...

But this comedy skit from the 80s shot SCTV is still very funny...

It is a takeoff on the names Abbot & Costello and Elvis Presley... As if they would appear together for a show..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 10:07:49 AM »
Massuh, one day, very soon, I will be in Israel and singing our songs  ;D I will help us all out here.
And any Jew we can get, we will get them into Israel.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 12:07:54 PM »

No! How can this be?! Now what will I do with these ten tickets?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 01:07:54 PM »
Joining the Quranimals how disgusting!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2010, 01:59:42 PM »
He's made a living by 'riding the coat tails" off of ONE hit album he made back in the 1970's.

LOL yes.  He's a hack.  Canceling the concert for "political reasons" may just be an excuse for people having zero interest in hearing him play.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein