Author Topic: "Laugh off" rape  (Read 810 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
"Laugh off" rape
« on: May 19, 2010, 06:31:58 AM »
This is from a while back but it was so apalling I thought I should post it here to educate those who don't know how evil Islam is:

http://infidelsarecool.com/2009/01/30/australian-muslim-hate-cleric-tells-women-to-laugh-off-rape/

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Re: "Laugh off" rape
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 06:46:07 AM »
And he may laugh off the pain if I slapp his face a thousand times with a shoe or wooden board... What a backward moron!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 03:16:52 PM »
I bet he laughed off the imams penis in his hiney when he was a little boy...

More proof that muslims are retards.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 03:17:20 PM »
I bet he laughed off the imams penis in his hiney when he was a little boy...

More proof that muslims are retards.

:::D :::D :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 09:12:04 PM »
I guess they don't take rape seriously because so many little boys and women get raped, it's just part of the struggle they go through in their daily lives.

It's such a sick, sick society. It's sad that they don't recognize a woman's right to say no, even if she is married to someone she should be able to refuse if she truly doesn't want sex at that moment. The Qu'ran says that husbands can punish their wives by denying them intercourse but it doesn't give the wives the right to deny sex to their husbands regardless of whether they want it or not.

I don't think Muslims understand love and respect between a man and a woman.

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 10:11:07 PM »
The evil and insidious Koran tells Muslims to "plow their women like fields", and the females have their clitoris' cut by broken glass when they're young. THIS is a peaceful people? THIS is who BHOsama panders towards?

RWG

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 10:35:53 PM »
Rape is nothing to laugh about. Islam is screwed up when it comes to so many things. Obviously a death cult which will be destroyed at the end of days.

Let them put a fatwah on rape...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 02:17:51 AM »
Let them put a fatwa against the whole of Islam!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein