Author Topic: This is probably the best drawning of Muhammed ever!!!  (Read 2768 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
This is probably the best drawning of Muhammed ever!!!
« on: May 19, 2010, 03:31:50 PM »

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: This is probably the best drawning of Muhammed ever!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 03:53:45 PM »
Looks like a quranimal that lives in London. His name is Mr Hook or something like this.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 08:09:07 PM »
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 08:24:56 PM »
Nice drawing!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 06:21:19 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 08:48:07 AM »
Heres a whole bunch                   http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/05/today-is-draw-motoon-day.html

Motoons of cbuh.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 09:45:39 AM »
I have seen that one on facebook. It is great. There is a Mohammud drawing contest today. I wanted to participate. But I had no time due to a backdoor trojan keylogger attack today. :(

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2010, 01:39:24 PM »
Videos of moe-Ham-Mad day    !
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2010, 01:45:54 PM »
nice caricatures.the only problem is that the muzzies will start attacking our forum beacuse we published the caricatures here.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2010, 01:59:05 PM »
Any Muslim which makes a threat against an artist should immediately be apprehended, waterboarded, and possibly charged with conspiracy to murder... I have no patients for Muslims violating the law and getting away with it. The law must come down hard on people who have no respect for the law of the land. Muslims must be dealt with harshly, even to the point of putting them to death for their wicked intent.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2010, 02:16:47 PM »
Any Muslim which makes a threat against an artist should immediately be apprehended, waterboarded, and possibly charged with conspiracy to murder... I have no patients for Muslims violating the law and getting away with it. The law must come down hard on people who have no respect for the law of the land. Muslims must be dealt with harshly, even to the point of putting them to death for their wicked intent.

agree.we need to execute every muslim that don't have a respect to the law.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2010, 02:17:46 PM »
Or brought before judge Goldstone who had 28 blacks hung as well as others lashed when he was a judge in South Africa

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2010, 02:20:47 PM »
This German Muhammud cartoon contest might cause trouble if the Muzzies get it out:
http://picasaweb.google.ch/Teddymohammed/Moh?feat=directlink#

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2010, 02:24:29 PM »
Or brought before judge Goldstone who had 28 blacks hung as well as others lashed when he was a judge in South Africa
yes'but then this same goldstone will feel that it is his duty to write a report about israeli ''war crimes''.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2010, 10:51:50 PM »
I think this is the funniest Mohamed cartoon I have seen yet.  Its funny because its based upon core Islamic text and teachings, there is nothing mean or exaggerated about it.  Its funny because its true [but sad because its disgusting and true at the same time].

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2q39c9c&s=6

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2010, 06:50:54 AM »
I like this one also. Because it has that connection to DANISH Lego and has as the above caricature also a true core in the Hadiths:

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2010, 04:42:47 PM »
^That one is pretty good!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2010, 04:50:30 PM »
I think this is the funniest Mohamed cartoon I have seen yet.  Its funny because its based upon core Islamic text and teachings, there is nothing mean or exaggerated about it.  Its funny because its true [but sad because its disgusting and true at the same time].

I don't know if you intended the pun, but I do think that there is something exaggerated in this cartoon of Mohamudd... Look at that pole between his legs, in real life you know it was a teeny weeny {or a Schmendrik Katan}...

« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 05:02:39 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2010, 02:25:12 AM »

I don't know if you intended the pun, but I do think that there is something exaggerated in this cartoon of Mohamudd... Look at that pole between his legs, in real life you know it was a teeny weeny {or a Schmendrik Katan}...

what? where did you get the information? by the way.this cartoon is one of the most average cartoons i saw.i prefer the cartoons in the link.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2010, 10:03:34 PM »

LOL!  Good point.  I just think the look on both of their faces, especially the shock and terror on little girl's face, sum up Islam pretty accurately. - One can safely assume that a guy who has sex with 9 y/o's was "gifted" with something quite small indeed.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2010, 03:18:52 AM »
guys please! this kind of talking don't help us.who cares what was the size of his pennis.think about the holl in the middle of his skull

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer