Author Topic: skkie  (Read 2932 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: skkie
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2010, 09:37:12 AM »
On the Hebrew forum, all trolls are Jewish. Skkie only wishes to be one.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2010, 09:38:59 AM »
People, leave Skkie alone, he/she didnt hurt anyone. So what if she/he is for white people first? Jews are for Jews first, Christians are for Christians first, whites should be, but are not for whites first. So, give ther person a CHANCE before making assumptions.
Ruby is W.N., and a sweet person, what is wrong with people.

He's fine even if he supports Nazis?

I looked in the posts here, no support for nazis. Stop judging people.
the Hebrew forum is better, more debates, stop being chickens.

Let's see, he's for David Duke, Partick Buchanan and the British Nazi Party, worry for Whites my butt.
so what? i am for the bnp too.does it make me a nazi? of couse not! both of us are proud in our race as every person should.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2010, 09:40:07 AM »
People, leave Skkie alone, he/she didnt hurt anyone. So what if she/he is for white people first? Jews are for Jews first, Christians are for Christians first, whites should be, but are not for whites first. So, give ther person a CHANCE before making assumptions.
Ruby is W.N., and a sweet person, what is wrong with people.

He's fine even if he supports Nazis?

I looked in the posts here, no support for nazis. Stop judging people.
the Hebrew forum is better, more debates, stop being chickens.

Let's see, he's for David Duke, Partick Buchanan and the British Nazi Party, worry for Whites my butt.
so what? i am for the bnp too.

Then you're not different from a Jew who supports the Democtatoric Party.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2010, 09:42:00 AM »

On the Hebrew forum, you have leftist enemies that want your destruction in Israel, make Youtubes against JTF and Chaim, and Chaim is tough enough to deal with it, and there are HUNDREDS of videos against us. Your enemy in Israel is far worse than a White nationalist person on a forum here in America.

I, for one am SICK of the boring JTF English forum. So are many others. So, I want these people to show up so that they can see that we are not all a bunch of damned Commie snakes. the General Section is POLITICAL DEBATE. Leftists and enemies should be here FOR debate purposes.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2010, 09:43:52 AM »

On the Hebrew forum, you have leftist enemies that want your destruction in Israel, make Youtubes against JTF and Chaim, and Chaim is tough enough to deal with it, and there are HUNDREDS of videos against us. Your enemy in Israel is far worse than a White nationalist person on a forum here in America.

I, for one am SICK of the boring JTF English forum. So are many others. So, I want these people to show up so that they can see that we are not all a bunch of damned Commie snakes. the General Section is POLITICAL DEBATE. Leftists and enemies should be here FOR debate purposes.

Anyway the trolls are Jewish so we debate them. If they were Gentiles we would just ban them and not waste our time on trying to persuade him. Btw, you should join the Hebrew forum.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2010, 09:47:27 AM »
I am learning Hebrew right now. I will.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2010, 09:48:11 AM »
I am learning Hebrew right now. I will.

If you need any help, I'm here to help.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2010, 09:49:30 AM »

Anyway the trolls are Jewish so we debate them. If they were Gentiles we would just ban them and not waste our time on trying to persuade him. Btw, you should join the Hebrew forum.
dude,we need to debate with them BEACUSE they aren't jews.leftist jews are only there to upset us. they don't contribute anything.the trolls here even have some points from time to time.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2010, 11:38:38 AM »

I liked the show you did with Steve Cooper. You would own that leech dumb shid any day of the week in real life; probably even physically.