Author Topic: skkie  (Read 2939 times)

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
skkie
« on: May 20, 2010, 02:25:35 AM »
guys,i think you are being too much harsh toward skkie in his view.he as a lot of posts i can agree with.i also don't like his white supremacists alttitude but he have the right to say what he think under the first ammendment.perhaps you would try to listen to him? he have some points you know.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: skkie
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 05:23:39 AM »
come on guys,are you afraid to defend you position? i am not against you'you know.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 05:24:24 AM »
He's Alright whats the problem?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 06:47:29 AM »
the problem is that several people on this forum criticise him too harshly.it could make people think we are some kind of close minded freaks.besides i will say that the criticism of dr. brennan fan are too harsh toward everybody not just him.she never contributed to this forum.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 08:47:17 AM »
Skkie has betrayed white people by giving my state up for lost and offering it to the enemy.

besides i will say that the criticism of dr. brennan fan are too harsh toward everybody not just him.she never contributed to this forum.

Dr. Brennan Fan is a man, and he has contributed a lot more to this forum than you understand.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 09:13:26 AM »
Skkie is a female Hitler.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 09:20:13 AM »

Dr. Brennan Fan is a man, and he has contributed a lot more to this forum than you understand.
okay,sorry i didn't noticed that i wrote she instead of he.but please enlighten me.what did brennan fan contributed to the forum besides calling people homosexuals and nazis? the only place i saw she contributed to was the ask jtf programs.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 02:46:44 PM »
Skkie has betrayed white people by giving my state up for lost and offering it to the enemy.

besides i will say that the criticism of dr. brennan fan are too harsh toward everybody not just him.she never contributed to this forum.

what do you mean in ''giving my state up for lost and offering it to the enemy''?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2010, 04:13:03 PM »
Skkie thinks that California and Texas and other states that are overrun by illegals should just be given to Mexico.

okay,sorry i didn't noticed that i wrote she instead of he.but please enlighten me.what did brennan fan contributed to the forum besides calling people homosexuals and nazis? the only place i saw she contributed to was the ask jtf programs.

He has helped behind the scenes a lot. Just recently he helped in mixing one of JTF's songs. His Ask JTF questions are also usually great.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2010, 04:24:34 PM »
Skkie thinks that California and Texas and other states that are overrun by illegals should just be given to Mexico.

He has helped behind the scenes a lot. Just recently he helped in mixing one of JTF's songs. His Ask JTF questions are also usually great.
okay.but his posts are downgrading him by whole levels.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2010, 07:48:27 PM »
I think that both you and your buttboy Skkie are WN pedos. How do you like that?  ;D

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2010, 11:45:55 PM »
Apparently I'm a female Hitler race traitor.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2010, 01:22:30 AM »
No, I know you're not, you just play a female in the bedroom.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2010, 02:31:44 AM »
I think that both you and your buttboy Skkie are WN pedos. How do you like that?  ;D
i like that.this is another proof that you are a complete idiot.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2010, 02:32:57 AM »
and of course you didn't contribute anything with your posts.are you even jewish? i don't think so amd you aren't white either.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2010, 09:11:28 AM »
and of course you didn't contribute anything with your posts.are you even jewish? i don't think so amd you aren't white either.

Dr. Brennan Fan contributed more than Skkie contributed to the world with his unwanted existence.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2010, 09:13:41 AM »
People, leave Skkie alone, he/she didnt hurt anyone. So what if she/he is for white people first? Jews are for Jews first, Christians are for Christians first, whites should be, but are not for whites first. So, give ther person a CHANCE before making assumptions.
Ruby is W.N., and a sweet person, what is wrong with people.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2010, 09:14:38 AM »
People, leave Skkie alone, he/she didnt hurt anyone. So what if she/he is for white people first? Jews are for Jews first, Christians are for Christians first, whites should be, but are not for whites first. So, give ther person a CHANCE before making assumptions.

He's fine even if he supports Nazis?

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2010, 09:16:17 AM »

I don't think she is saying that. In fact I know she's not!
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2010, 09:23:01 AM »

I don't think she is saying that. In fact I know she's not!

Then she doesn't know who the hell she's defending.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2010, 09:26:20 AM »

I looked in the posts here, no support for nazis. Stop judging people.
the Hebrew forum is better, more debates, stop being chickens.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2010, 09:28:54 AM »

There is NO problem. Ben M is taking up for a person that Ben likes.  Skkie- what did he/she do to deserve the inquisition?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2010, 09:32:58 AM »

Let's see, he's for David Duke, Partick Buchanan and the British Nazi Party, worry for Whites my butt.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2010, 09:35:15 AM »

Let's see, he's for David Duke, Partick Buchanan and the British Nazi Party, worry for Whites my butt.

Many people, even Jews like Buchanan. And? Is this how you handle things on the Hebrew forum? Calling for peoples bans? IF this person IS a 'nazi' and that is what you believe, why do you not debate? It is easy to ban, harder to debate.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2010, 09:36:29 AM »

Many people, even Jews like Buchanan. And? Is this how you handle things on the Hebrew forum? Calling for peoples bans? IF this person IS a 'nazi' and that is what you believe, why do you not debate? It is easy to ban, harder to debate.

Why do I need to persude him? He's not Jewish. He made his choice of evil (proof shown that Buchanan etc are Nazis).
And about the Jews - there are Jews who support Hitler too. Aren't they Nazis?