Author Topic: The ftf was wrong again topic (formerly kj=ronni?)  (Read 6441 times)

ftf

The ftf was wrong again topic (formerly kj=ronni?)
« on: May 12, 2007, 07:29:20 PM »
Maybe I'm being paranoid, but "I don't trust Lisa or Yacov" (quote of kj) etc.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 08:40:25 PM by ftf »

kj

Re: kj = ronni?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 07:34:12 PM »
Nope! Guess again?

kj

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 07:36:33 PM »
Strike two! I don't know if I should give you any foul balls. Why don't you actually read what I wrote and you may figure out who it is.

ftf

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 07:37:33 PM »
Oh... Hey there Fruit.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: kj = ronni? (I was wrong, he's FOTL)
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2007, 07:46:36 PM »
Well he changed hie E-MAIL what makes you think it's fotl maybe it is.If your fruit how you doing
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftf

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2007, 07:50:58 PM »
Examing the things he's said, I'm pretty sure he's FOTL, of course I could be wrong. He's currently scrutinising JeffGuy's profile, which would of course make sense, if he is Fruit, as JeffGuy banned him.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2007, 07:54:32 PM »
Examing the things he's said, I'm pretty sure he's FOTL, of course I could be wrong. He's currently scrutinising JeffGuy's profile, which would of course make sense, if he is Fruit, as JeffGuy banned him.
Oh i thought Jimmy Sullivan did :D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

kj

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2007, 08:07:57 PM »
Nope. I am insulted too that they think I'm him. How many chances should I give you?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: kj = ronni? (I was wrong, he's FOTL) Apparently I'm wrong again...
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2007, 08:14:25 PM »
This might be Din Rodef
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

ftf

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2007, 08:15:20 PM »
Hmm, I give up.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2007, 08:18:17 PM »
No guys.  It's Adam613.  Read his other posts where he obsesses about the ill treatment of men at the hands of women. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2007, 08:20:13 PM »
Lisa I think your right.

ftf

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2007, 08:26:00 PM »
Shows how poor my powers of deduction are...
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 08:39:42 PM by ftf »

kj

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2007, 08:30:41 PM »
Oh boy. It is amazing. I feel insulted that people don't know who I am. They have said I am other people who I wasn't fond of myself. It is Adam613. It again shows the blindness and the serious flaws of this movement.

Anyway I said what I wanted to say to Jeffguy.If he wants to print it he can. YOu can call me any name you want. I don't care. I mean I do care but I don't have to answer to you when my time comes. I have to answer to G-d. Not to Rabbi Kahane or Chaim Ben Pesach

I don't belive this movement can deal with its legitimate flaws.

The one thing JEWS ARE AND IT SAYS IT OPENLY IN THE BIBLE which includes myself since I am Jewish is stubborn. Yet that is one think Chaim never says. I guess it is because HE IS STUBBORN in the worst way and is in denial.

I think Rabbi Kahane did some great things. He also did some very terrible things IMO. Nobody knows what would have happened to Russian Jewry if it wasn't for Chaim or JDL. They could've got out in a year or 2 or 6 month or maybe they wouldn't have got out for another 100 years. Nobody knows. Only G-d knows. At some point though the bad of this movement will outweigh the good. This movement has done tremendous harm to American Jewry. The JEwish Press is more responsible for the destruction of Marriage in the Orthodox world in America. Rabbi Kahane when it saw very anti male as it always has been and went along with it. I doin't buy this nonsense that the Jewish Press became bad when Rabbi Kahane left it. It always was crap and very evil crap at that.

The movement should be concerned helping the Jews not Rabbi Kahane. He deserves credit for freeing Soviet Jewry and that is what I think he deserves credit for. The movement would help Rabbi Kahane if they admitted his flaws. It certainlly isn't good for Rabbi Kahane up in the next world by continuing the denial and continued to promote some idea's and things he said that are harmful. I know the movement can't figure it out but that is why I don't want to be part of it.  I have said it but have been ignored to the point that people think I am one of these other people who I never liked. Anyway I have said what I want to say. Some people are too young to understand what I am saying and if they can't listen I don't want to be part of this.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2007, 08:48:10 PM »
Well you said your piece and to be honest I am not impressed. I remember you well here on the forum and when I did go and look at todays post I saw it was you since your still obsessed with the same subject. You seem to have quite a few problems more problems than this forum has the ability to address. In all honesty I found all your whining about evil woman very annoying. Don't worry about us here at JTF  go get yourself some help because you really need it. By the way the memory of the Rav should not even be  addressed by the like of someone like yourself.

Scriabin

Re: The ftf was wrong again topic (formerly kj=ronni?)
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2007, 09:17:19 PM »
I think that Adam is by-and-large correct.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2007, 12:00:06 AM »
Adam613,

Rabbi Kahane is a GIANT and shame on you for insulting him. You should be ashamed of yourself. He's done more for the Jewish people than you could imagine. How dare you judge such a giant. What have you done that has been more? That is pure arrogance.

We don't show any favoritism towards women (there are only like 3 active posting women in here) or just hatefulness towards men in here because they are men. In fact, there have been some really mean posts to women in the forum about killing them!

I don't know why you are doing this. And if you go off about JTF, Chaim, and Rabbi Kahane, then what do you actually thinking you are going to accomplish here?

And also attacking the administrators... you deleted your account before you even gave me a chance to respond and try to help you. Then you say this stuff and delete your account. I am really disappointed. All you had to do is come talk to me first before you said these terrible things.

Lastly, I will NEVER quote someone's personal message to me. That is WRONG and I will always respect the members' privacy.

jeffguy
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2007, 01:11:38 AM »
Adam, your hatred of women and children has always made me think you are a Muslim Nazi. Have fun in Banland, fag.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2007, 02:28:28 AM »
Wait, Adam613, you're that creepy "female conspiracy - all women are evil" guy that got banned from here (or left) and now complains about it daily on the Kahane.org forum, right?  Dammit, I'm not safe from you anywhere!

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Scriabin

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2007, 07:42:37 PM »
Wait, Adam613, you're that creepy "female conspiracy - all women are evil" guy that got banned from here (or left) and now complains about it daily on the Kahane.org forum, right?  Dammit, I'm not safe from you anywhere!

He didn't get banned, he left on his own accord.

If I didn't have to leave right now, I'd debate you on the issue of Women.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2007, 08:21:41 PM »
Oh boy. It is amazing. I feel insulted that people don't know who I am. They have said I am other people who I wasn't fond of myself. It is Adam613. It again shows the blindness and the serious flaws of this movement.

Anyway I said what I wanted to say to Jeffguy.If he wants to print it he can. YOu can call me any name you want. I don't care. I mean I do care but I don't have to answer to you when my time comes. I have to answer to G-d. Not to Rabbi Kahane or Chaim Ben Pesach

I don't belive this movement can deal with its legitimate flaws.

The one thing JEWS ARE AND IT SAYS IT OPENLY IN THE BIBLE which includes myself since I am Jewish is stubborn. Yet that is one think Chaim never says. I guess it is because HE IS STUBBORN in the worst way and is in denial.

I think Rabbi Kahane did some great things. He also did some very terrible things IMO. Nobody knows what would have happened to Russian Jewry if it wasn't for Chaim or JDL. They could've got out in a year or 2 or 6 month or maybe they wouldn't have got out for another 100 years. Nobody knows. Only G-d knows. At some point though the bad of this movement will outweigh the good. This movement has done tremendous harm to American Jewry. The JEwish Press is more responsible for the destruction of Marriage in the Orthodox world in America. Rabbi Kahane when it saw very anti male as it always has been and went along with it. I doin't buy this nonsense that the Jewish Press became bad when Rabbi Kahane left it. It always was crap and very evil crap at that.

The movement should be concerned helping the Jews not Rabbi Kahane. He deserves credit for freeing Soviet Jewry and that is what I think he deserves credit for. The movement would help Rabbi Kahane if they admitted his flaws. It certainlly isn't good for Rabbi Kahane up in the next world by continuing the denial and continued to promote some idea's and things he said that are harmful. I know the movement can't figure it out but that is why I don't want to be part of it.  I have said it but have been ignored to the point that people think I am one of these other people who I never liked. Anyway I have said what I want to say. Some people are too young to understand what I am saying and if they can't listen I don't want to be part of this.
I don't understand your post.  Obviously you have stated your opinions - now what do you want the forum members and administrators to do?  JeffGuy always seems very reasonable - as do Lisa and Yacov.  
I'm just curious what is the point of all the guessing games and stuff?                               As for being recognized Dinrodef and Fruit must have had a greater impact on the forum  ;).
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 06:30:22 AM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2007, 08:32:20 PM »
That's why in parentheses I put "or left."

Debate whom?  Me?  Or Adam613?  ???

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Scriabin

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2007, 09:14:00 PM »

You.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2007, 09:27:51 PM »

You.
O...k...?  Why?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2007, 09:31:32 PM »
Ya, why do you want to debate, OdKahaneChai? He's a good guy. He agrees with us on this.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim