Author Topic: United States lifts ban on Russian sale of S-300 missles to Iran  (Read 2015 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: United States lifts ban on Russian sale of S-300 missles to Iran
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 11:26:03 PM »
The USA is crippled

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 11:35:16 PM »
What do you expect from a black Muslim POTUS?

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2010, 11:36:14 PM »

WTF!!!!!!  >:(

Hussein Osama strikes again.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 04:36:51 AM »
Unbelievable again. Can be understood only in the dark light of the euro-communist takeover or the rise of the  :beast: ...
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2010, 07:24:43 AM »
Israel will lose a lot of f16 fighter planes if she attacks after the missles are delivered

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2010, 10:06:58 AM »
I don't believe any of their rumors.   These people have something to hide and that is why they are anonymous.   I suspect they work propaganda for the Israeli regime.

Whatever news they report which is reported elsewhere in other news outlets, is reliable.  Whatever "rumor" speculation or anything else they make up which can not be confirmed or substantiated in any other way is complete bunk and they have proven it time and time again with their silly predictions and speculations on that site.   

So how much of this story is the actual news and how much is rumor?
Start with the debka "exclusive" that russians are training the iranian s-300 crews in russian bases.   Give me a break.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2010, 10:18:51 AM »
I don't believe any of their rumors.   These people have something to hide and that is why they are anonymous.   I suspect they work propaganda for the Israeli regime.

Whatever news they report which is reported elsewhere in other news outlets, is reliable.  Whatever "rumor" speculation or anything else they make up which can not be confirmed or substantiated in any other way is complete bunk and they have proven it time and time again with their silly predictions and speculations on that site.   

Start with the debka "exclusive" that russians are training the iranian s-300 crews in russian bases.   Give me a break.

What are you talking about???  This news about the missle sale is in other news outlets

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/22/world/22sanctions.html

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2010, 10:21:39 AM »

I wish it was a rumor.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2010, 10:27:27 AM »

Don't put your head in the sand!   Here's more proof the ban was lifted.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/may/21/russia-can-send-missiles-to-iran/

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2010, 10:31:57 AM »

What are you talking about???  This news about the missle sale is in other news outlets

Please read carefully.  I didn't say missile sale, I said training.

Like I said, anything reported in other outlets and confirmed by other media is reliable.  All else is window dressing.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2010, 10:37:41 AM »

Like I said, anything reported in other outlets and confirmed by other media is reliable.  All else is window dressing.

Ok, Russia will sell it to the Iranians and not train them how to use it.  Ok, whatever.  keep dreaming.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2010, 01:03:13 PM »

Ok, Russia will sell it to the Iranians and not train them how to use it.  Ok, whatever.  keep dreaming.

Why is it that every other "rumor" (those unsubstantiated by other sources) published by debka turns out to be untrue or never proven (or both)? 

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2010, 04:47:06 PM »

Why is it that every other "rumor" (those unsubstantiated by other sources) published by debka turns out to be untrue or never proven (or both)? 

It's ok, don't read the post.