Poll

do you think we need democracy?

yes
3 (37.5%)
no
2 (25%)
partial democracy-full fledged democracy without voting right to leftists and minorities
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: democracy  (Read 966 times)

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
democracy
« on: May 23, 2010, 04:37:23 AM »
i voted no beacuse if you will look carefully the democarcy is the direct cause to most of our problems.we gave minorities the right to vote in it's name and look what happened! we gave leftists the right to vote and look whath happened! we gave idiots the right to vote and look what happened! that's why i am personally against democracy but i can gladly support the concept of partial democracy.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: democracy
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 08:51:50 AM »
democracy is terrible, but its' teh best we have..

btw, Israel shouldn't be a democracy..but has to be until the people change.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 09:05:24 AM »
democracy is terrible, but its' teh best we have..

btw, Israel shouldn't be a democracy..but has to be until the people change.
why? we have a lot of better alternatives like fascism or monarchy.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2010, 09:32:43 AM »
israel will become a monarchy with a Sanhedrin eventually...Rabbi Kahane even mentioned it.  For more info, ask Chaim or Muman because it's something I can't explain very well.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 10:16:48 AM »
israel will become a monarchy with a Sanhedrin eventually...Rabbi Kahane even mentioned it.  For more info, ask Chaim or Muman because it's something I can't explain very well.
i will ask chaim about it.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2010, 03:11:15 PM »
Only Kingdom of Israel