Author Topic: Message to Skkie  (Read 10704 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Message to Skkie
« on: May 23, 2010, 08:43:31 AM »
How nice of you to say that,

"I wouldn't be on this forum or even bother attempting to communicate if I thought every Jew was evil and needed to be exterminated."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________

Thank goodness you only think some Jews  are evil and  should be exterminated.  How benevelent of you!

asssshole!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Message to Skkie
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 08:47:48 AM »
He actually wrote that?? What a sick and twisted individual.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 08:52:30 AM »
He actually wrote that?? What a sick and twisted individual.

A first class, assshole

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2010, 09:17:50 AM »
I felt the same way when I read that. It's just amazing how he reveals his true thoughts with a slip of the tongue (or keys).

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 09:34:07 AM »
I felt the same way when I read that. It's just amazing how he reveals his true thoughts with a slip of the tongue (or keys).

I guess  the Jews here should be shaking from Skkie, we might be on the extermination list.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2010, 09:47:59 AM »
His boyfriend Ben needs to go too. RWG I'm not sure about. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt right now.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2010, 09:48:19 AM »

I guess  the Jews here should be shaking from Skkie, we might be on the extermination list.

I don't think he's anyone to be afraid of. On the other hand I don't think he should be considered a friend to JTF.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2010, 10:02:25 AM »

I don't think he's anyone to be afraid of. On the other hand I don't think he should be considered a friend to JTF.

I don't think anyone with half a brain, here at JTF,  would consider  Skkie a friend to the Jews.  Skkie is a Nazi

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2010, 11:32:54 AM »
Skkie should be lynched to death by a Jewish or [censored] mob

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2010, 11:36:19 AM »
His boyfriend Ben needs to go too. RWG I'm not sure about. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt right now.
shut up you fool,you never contributed anything but profanity.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2010, 11:37:28 AM »

I don't think anyone with half a brain, here at JTF,  would consider  Skkie a friend to the Jews.  Skkie is a Nazi
i am considering him as freind.youe are just mindless zombies.he has the freedom of expression.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2010, 11:38:42 AM »

i am considering him as freind.youe are just mindless zombies.he has the freedom of expression.

You like sope made out of murdered Jews by your beloved friend Skkie?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2010, 11:50:27 AM »

ron,sometimes you need to learn how to behave.this attacks here on me and skkie and other people by some members that considering themselves superior only beacuse they are religious jews as to be stop.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2010, 11:53:07 AM »

ron,sometimes you need to learn how to behave.this attacks here on me and skkie and other people by some members that considering themselves superior only beacuse they are religious jews as to be stop.

Says the one who believes Whites are superior. Come on, you understand what you write?

And btw - yeah, Torah Jews are superior spiritually to non-Torah Jews. Face reality already.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2010, 11:54:29 AM »

Says the one who believes Whites are superior. Come on, you understand what you write?

And btw - yeah, Torah Jews are superior spiritually to non-Torah Jews. Face reality already.
yes i understand what i wrote.i will not tolerate any more comment about me from brennan

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2010, 12:00:09 PM »

yes i understand what i wrote.i will not tolerate any more comment about me from brennan

what exactly are you gonna do about it?  :laugh: :::D

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2010, 12:05:26 PM »

what exactly are you gonna do about it?  :laugh: :::D
i will report her directly to the admin.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2010, 12:08:51 PM »
Uh, mind putting the quote context?

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2010, 12:11:14 PM »
is skikie jewish?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2010, 12:14:12 PM »
is skikie jewish?

No he's a self-hating Black

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2010, 12:14:59 PM »
is skikie jewish?

Part, it seems a number of posters on this forum are raving reactionaries.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2010, 12:16:59 PM »
is skikie jewish?

i think we should at least hear skkies side of the story before judging.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2010, 12:17:49 PM »
is skikie jewish?

No wonder you hate everyone so much Commissar

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2010, 12:23:07 PM »
is skikie jewish?

No wonder you hate everyone so much Commissar
ron,some time you are realy exaggrating in your language.these is one of this moments.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2010, 12:24:56 PM »
is skikie jewish?

i think we should at least hear skkies side of the story before judging.

Dr Brenn Fan constantly posts how I want to kill all Jews and assorted nonsense, I pointed out to him that I wouldn't be on this forum if I believed all Jews were evil and needed to be killed, there wouldn't be a point in talking to the people here if I felt that way.

What I wrote makes logical sense, the inability of certain posters to process information correctly instead of letting an emotional reaction come through is their own fault, not mine.