Author Topic: NYC YOU SUCK I AM MOVING TO KENTUCKY FAR FROM THIS BLEEPIN CITY!!!!!!  (Read 3455 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
THEY VOTED YES ON THIS BLEEPIN MOSQUE NEAR GROUND ZERO ALL THEM MONKEY BABOON MOOLIES AND COMMIE PIGS VOTED TO PUT 2 MOSQUES ON THE GROUNDS OF 911 I HAVE HAD IT WITH THIS CITY!
Yeah but K-Y also voted overwhelmingly for the Nazi Rand Paul, who is a white Moolie.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
I don't blame you one bit Masterwolf. We escaped Detroit and moved to Arkansas. Been here 12 years and I don't regret it one bit. Couldn't get a CCW permit up there, but got one here right away! Can speak my mind and most feel the same way I do here. Don't have to worry one bit about being politically correct! I wish you the best Masterwolf! Lower cost of living, but also wages are much lower too.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
THEY VOTED YES ON THIS BLEEPIN MOSQUE NEAR GROUND ZERO ALL THEM MONKEY BABOON MOOLIES AND COMMIE PIGS VOTED TO PUT 2 MOSQUES ON THE GROUNDS OF 911 I HAVE HAD IT WITH THIS CITY!
i don't want to offend anybody but this is realy the reason you are moving to kentucky? i was at new york so i know how terrible some it's neighborhoods are.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
And I wouldn't be surprised if they named their mosque "The Osama bin Laden Mosque".

Truly disgusting!

I bet they would call it the osama bin laden mosque but written in arabic

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
And I wouldn't be surprised if they named their mosque "The Osama bin Laden Mosque".

Truly disgusting!

I bet they would call it the osama bin laden mosque but written in arabic

Or Obama Bin Laden Mosque?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
i don't want to offend anybody but this is realy the reason you are moving to kentucky? i was at new york so i know how terrible some it's neighborhoods are.

One of many reasons
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
I'm suprised you have put up with the [censored] pigs for this long. Kentucky is a much better fit for you. I'd look at Colorado too I grew up there the mountains there are so beautiful.

Best of luck
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Pamela Geller posted something on her blog about a protest on June 6.  That's the same date as our bi-monthly meetings.  Perhaps we should make it a point to show up at the protest with JTF signs. 

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
I'm quite sure Obama would be quite happy to see it built there

Of course it promote tollerence *sarcasm*
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
That's what happens when you have a Muslim government

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
The mosque will really help the construction "boom".

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Americans are very naive and don't know who the muslims really are. With this move they showing domination of islam. For example, in muslim occupied cities in Bosnia they would not destroy church in the city center(usually they would do it in villages), but they would kill and rape to drive all Christians out. Now there is nobody to attend church services and they say how multicultural muslimas are and speak about coexistence. On the other hand, they are moving into Christian parts and building houses and mosques. American government sold friendship with Serbia for oil money, and I bet same thing will happen to Israel.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,