Author Topic: NYC YOU SUCK I AM MOVING TO KENTUCKY FAR FROM THIS BLEEPIN CITY!!!!!!  (Read 3472 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
THEY VOTED YES ON THIS BLEEPIN MOSQUE NEAR GROUND ZERO ALL THEM MONKEY BABOON MOOLIES AND COMMIE PIGS VOTED TO PUT 2 MOSQUES ON THE GROUNDS OF 911 I HAVE HAD IT WITH THIS CITY!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
I agree. Ketucky is more Conservative anyway. I don't think there are very many Muslims there.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

The commie pigs and commie pig judenrat capo traitors are the real enemy in this, they're the ones that voted for this atrocity!  >:(

Go to the protest June 6th http://sioaonline.com/

More info: http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=152913
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
When patriots say they are moving away from the City, this is a very bad thing

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
I lived in Manhattan.  I lived there for a year.  I had enough.  I moved.  I miss the food, and a few of the people, but overall I do not think New York City is the "Greatest City on Earth". - These hideous mosques being approved to be built in our nations wound, Ground Zero, are a travesty.  I could not live in peace next to those monstrosities.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
I am seething.

RWG

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I hope that real American patriots do what is right concerning these mosques. I will not say what I think that is.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I dont blame you MW.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
As someone who spends a great amount of time in Manhattan, I cannot possible put my anger into words. Ruby, I echo your last statement, but I'll take it a step further: a plane should be flown into the Mosque when completed!!!

RWG

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
As someone who spends a great amount of time in Manhattan, I cannot possible put my anger into words. Ruby, I echo your last statement, but I'll take it a step further: a plane should be flown into the Mosque when completed!!!

RWG

This is disgusting... Can you all imagine if McVeigh decided to build some crazy church next door to where the OKC bombing was at?
Of course, this is because they are poor brown people that have been OPPRESSED by the American DUMMIES.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
This is the fruition of what Chaim predicted years ago. America has become a completely self-hating nation, eager and willing to go above and beyond to please all of her enemies. I am deeply saddened and angered by these events.

RWG

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Bye Bye America

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
im at a loss for words im as left wing as the next person but this nonsense ? What ever happened to the sensitivity leftists allays talk about .. they are such Hippocrates

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Makes me think that oil spill in the gulf is one of many punishments Gd is giving and will give Americans. I say brace yourselves for the worst. My fellow Jews, learn Hebrew. The end of america might come sooner than later.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
TO HELL WITH BLOOMBERG AND THIS COUNCEL OF PIGS
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I'm quite sure Obama would be quite happy to see it built there

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
America has been willing to betray the Jewish people in exchange for oil.

Now has oil is pouring out of the Earth's crust by the millions of gallons washing up all over America's pristeen beaches, shores and wetlands.

Coincidence?

It's a known fact that Moslem maniacs store their weapons in their mosques.

I strongly advise all to leave NY City now while there's still time to escape what's coming (courtesy of the Royal House of Saud).

The mentally ill there have fallen all over themselves in their attempt to prove to the whole world just how much they love Moslems and just how "fair" and "liberal" they can be, and they too will be paid in full according to their transgressions.

Get out now while there's still time.

p.s.-- Life's ever so much better deep down south where we still have men unafraid to speak and act.  Lower cost of living too!  And guns!  Chartered jet to Israel for JTF refugees?  Good idea!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Whoa, very perceptive Massuh, serious insight.  I keep saying that we deserve what we are getting. JTF Jews should look to getting out of America, b/c the Bolshevik leftists have made your life a living hell (just online) that WILL turn physical- just a matter of time.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Words can not describe how angry I am about this.  A direct slap in the face to the families and victims.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
kentucky?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
kentucky?

Home of the Fried Chicken..

Say 'Hi' to the Colonel for me!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Brother it will be better then the home of this

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
You are making a good choice.

Kentucky is a very pretty place with blue grass and such!

« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 07:41:16 AM by Confederate Kahanist »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I betcha not one from the ACLU will get upset about this, but they get upset about a Christmas tree in a school or the 10 commandments in a court house.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
And I wouldn't be surprised if they named their mosque "The Osama bin Laden Mosque".

Truly disgusting!