Author Topic: TV show LOST puts filthy Arab Muslim Nazi with beautiful white blonde! OUTRAGE!!  (Read 7853 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Serb extremism?   What do you mean by this?

Well, to put it shortly, as this is not the appropriate thread and as it is high time to go to bed where I live, just because I have sympathy for the Serbs (certainly much more than for their historical ennemies in the Balkans) doesn't mean that I support everything that was done under the rule of Milosevic. By the way, a lot of Serbs, although rightfully disgusted by the betrayal of the West and the propaganda against them, think the same way.

I don't know everything there is to know on the subject, but I will say this.  1.  There were so-called "atrocities" attributed to Serbs that were staged and lies, and this is partially documented on Gil-White's site, while actual atrocities committed by the nato supported KLA against Serbs were covered up, 2.   People have a right to self-defense, including in the manner in which their enemy is attacking/massacring them  3.  I have never seen Chaim qualify a single statement he has ever made about his support for the Serbs.   

So I must say that I disagree with you on this basis unless there is something I'm overlooking.   Certainly if the KLA and bosnian muslim terrorists were "ethnically cleansing" and massacring serbs, the Serbs' right to self-defense includes employing the methods used by their enemies, On their enemies.   That is the only way to deal with evil.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer

Indeed, Rabbi Kahane's message should be what unites the JTF.
[/quote]

Rabbi Kahane often referred to Arabs as "dogs", and I could not agree more.  I am sure he was speaking culturally.
[/quote]

Agreed.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
This is such a fascinating forum.   Dr. Brennan fan gets attacked by one person on the forum because Dr. Brennan fan is "too tolerant" of blacks and the accuser says this will hurt JTF's popularity and unity.

Then the same Dr. Brennan fan is attacked by someone else because he apparently has too much hatred for Arabs and this will detract from JTF support and make us divided.

What should unite JTF members, in my opinion, is to convey the message and the voice of Meir Kahane, and not to become an outlet for causes that are not ours, such as Serb extremism, or, worse, for racists.

Serb extremism?   What do you mean by this?   

Indeed, Rabbi Kahane's message should be what unites the JTF.

Rabbi Kahane often referred to Arabs as "dogs", and I could not agree more.  I am sure he was speaking culturally.

I agree with Rabbi Kahane, too. If he were alive today, he'd be a supporter of JTF no dobut.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Oh dbf!  Lol. When I first joined I thought u were an extreme rightist and here you are accused of being far left. Never thought I would see the day.

You're the man, dbf! Love your posts
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Oh dbf!  Lol. When I first joined I thought u were an extreme rightist and here you are accused of being far left. Never thought I would see the day.

You're the man, dbf! Love your posts

Dr. Brennan Fan always makes the best posts.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Im sick of the multiculture PIGPEN. 
There was a time in America where people didnt go with anyone but there OWN people.
Its all a SHAM of indoctrination GARBAGE FILTH.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
:thumbsdown: :yuck: :thumbsdown: :yuck: :thumbsdown: :yuck: :throw: :throw: :throw:

AsheDinah,

Those pictures are absolutely un-tzniut... I don't know if you posted it to disgust us... But it is pretty disgusting...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer

The black guy's lips are 3-4x the size of the white woman's. That's freaky.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline DavidBenZion

• New JTFer
what vile pictures. Great post RWG. As you put it, yet another example to "ease" us into this idea that it's OK for white to mingle and inter-marry with these filthy Arabs. Imagine how much sooner the Arabs would multiply and take over this world if even one out of every TEN white women decided to run off and marry a muslim (Obama's mother is a great example of this, that disgusting Arab-Lover).

We must do what we can to spread the word, and make it recognized that it is NOT ok to date outside of our faith. ESPECIALLY not with one of the Islamic religion! UGH!

Moshe92

please remove the pictures  :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
ROTFLMAO. I guess I must be pretty popular back at Pedofront for the Nazis to be attacking me both as "too left" and "too right". What will the homos think of next? I think they just hate me because I won't "change teams" for them.

For the record, I'm not against interracial relationships of any race between people who are morally/culturally matched. 99% of Arabs and blacks alike are evil, slimy people who have chosen a culture of depravity. But that doesn't mean they are born evil or are subhuman (well, Arabs might be, being part camel and all).

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
what vile pictures. Great post RWG. As you put it, yet another example to "ease" us into this idea that it's OK for white to mingle and inter-marry with these filthy Arabs. Imagine how much sooner the Arabs would multiply and take over this world if even one out of every TEN white women decided to run off and marry a muslim (Obama's mother is a great example of this, that disgusting Arab-Lover).

We must do what we can to spread the word, and make it recognized that it is NOT ok to date outside of our faith. ESPECIALLY not with one of the Islamic religion! UGH!

A Jewish person who dates a Muslim needs some serious, serious, serious help.  This is no different than dating a Nazi [perhaps even worse and more foolish in some ways].  I think Rabbi Kahane was too lenient when he prescribed a 50 year jail sentence for Jew/Muslim sexual relations for Israel [perhaps the sentence for Jews should be in a mental hospital].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer

That shvoog is going to force that poor innocent white girl to suck his nose until his head caves in!     :P

One can only hope that "Sammy Davis, Jr." there never sticks his head out of the window while driving down the highway!

His lips would catch the wind, spread out like a parachute, and yank him out in front of moving traffic!

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
Don't you mean that you hope he DOES stick his head out the window into oncoming traffic? I can't think of anything I'd rather see happen to this filthy schvartza animal in the picture, this disgusting deviant!

RWG

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Don't you mean that you hope he DOES stick his head out the window into oncoming traffic? I can't think of anything I'd rather see happen to this filthy schvartza animal in the picture, this disgusting deviant!

RWG
How would you feel about a truly Zionist, pro-America black dating a like-minded person who is not black?

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
I agree with you these pictures are ugly. But they are not ugly because they show a black man with a white woman. They are ugly because what they show is a black stud holding a white slut like some kind of trophy.
They are not about love or true relationship, they are about sexual conquests of white women by black men.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
I think Rabbi Kahane was too lenient when he prescribed a 50 year jail sentence for Jew/Muslim sexual relations for Israel [perhaps the sentence for Jews should be in a mental hospital].

Can you give a reference, a quote from Meir Kahane for that one ? It is not that I am shocked by the condemnation of sexual relations with Muslims by Jews in Israel, I support this for a variety of reasons, the most basic one being that Islam is evil. But I am surprised, and not convinced, by the way Kahane supposedly would have dealt with this issue. I think there are better ways to deal with this than throw people in jail and transform Israel into another kind of Iran. I agree that Jews who do this are sick (they obviously do not behave like Jews) but they will not get cured by being sent to prison. It is their soul that needs to be reached, not their freedom of movement.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
99% of Arabs and blacks alike are evil, slimy people who have chosen a culture of depravity. But that doesn't mean they are born evil or are subhuman (well, Arabs might be, being part camel and all).

Please stop this garbage for this forum to remain decent.
I have Arab friends who are either secular or Christian, who are smart and nice people, who are virulently opposed to Islam. The courageous Arabs who criticize Islam are called "infidels" and have a death warrant on their face because of this. There are wonderful Arabs, such as Nonie Darwish, who support Israel.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
I think Rabbi Kahane was too lenient when he prescribed a 50 year jail sentence for Jew/Muslim sexual relations for Israel [perhaps the sentence for Jews should be in a mental hospital].

Can you give a reference, a quote from Meir Kahane for that one ? It is not that I am shocked by the condemnation of sexual relations with Muslims by Jews in Israel, I support this for a variety of reasons, the most basic one being that Islam is evil. But I am surprised, and not convinced, by the way Kahane supposedly would have dealt with this issue. I think there are better ways to deal with this than throw people in jail and transform Israel into another kind of Iran. I agree that Jews who do this are sick (they obviously do not behave like Jews) but they will not get cured by being sent to prison. It is their soul that needs to be reached, not their freedom of movement.

The subject has come up a few times in Youtube videos with Rabbi Kahane.  I think it came up in a debate with Alan Dershowitz, http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kahane+dershowitz&aq=0 and in an interview with C-span .  I cannot remember exactly so don't quote me.  I may take the time to go through these videos again this week and when I see it I will quote the video and time.  I believe they were part of Rabbi Kahane's 1984 proposals to Knesset.  Someone here may know a more immediately tangible online location for these proposed laws.  I believe separate beaches for Jews and Gentiles were also part of the proposals.  Perhaps we could also ask Chaim.  I am sorry I cannot think of the speech/debate/interviews I have heard him say this before.

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
99% of Arabs and blacks alike are evil, slimy people who have chosen a culture of depravity. But that doesn't mean they are born evil or are subhuman (well, Arabs might be, being part camel and all).

Please stop this garbage for this forum to remain decent.
I have Arab friends who are either secular or Christian, who are smart and nice people, who are virulently opposed to Islam. The courageous Arabs who criticize Islam are called "infidels" and have a death warrant on their face because of this. There are wonderful Arabs, such as Nonie Darwish, who support Israel.
Ibn Warraq, Walid Shoebat, Wafa Sultan, and Mosab Hasan Yousef.  There are indeed some good Arabs.