Author Topic: stop the jewish religious supremacy in the forum!  (Read 8833 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Re: stop the jewish religious supremacy in the forum!
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2010, 06:37:15 PM »
Christians4Jews and Kahane-Was-Right BT, can you both please stop this?  The two of you are good JTF members so I would rather not see you at each other's throats.

Now I'm here on the forum more than the two of you.  So with that being said, I don't think Christians4Jews is an anti-semite.  Still, Christians4Jews, you need to also keep it civil. 

As for the Hollywood Jews.  We know, objectively speaking that they don't support Israel.  We know that they're huge Obama supporters, and that they would support anyone with a "D" next to his name who will promise abortion on demand, and open borders.  They'll always be that way.  

In terms of support for Obama, I believe 88% of Jews voted for the man.  However his support among Jews is only down to about 60%, which is still way to high, considering what we're learning about him every day.  

Otherwise,

Dont worry lisa, you are quite right.

You will get no more from me on this matter.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2010, 06:42:08 PM »
Answering questions is "stooping to my level?"  It seems you are confused.

This is a discussion forum.   In answering questions in a forthright manner, you would actually be rising to the level of this forum.  Currently you reside in the trash heaps and gutters of the ad hominem attack.  How about you try making a positive contribution here? 

Nope you couldnt prove that i am a nazi,i dont know why you couldnt,  

I never tried to prove anything.   I simply asked you questions about your views which you refuse to answer.  What is it about these particular questions I asked that make you so uncomfortable to answer openly and honestly?   I must have struck a nerve or you must be hiding something.

I never called you a nazi.  I asked you questions.   You dodge the questions and insult me.  You call me names and imagine things about my personal life with no relevance to anything here.   You have nothing to offer a forum if you cannot answer questions and debate, and all you can do is attack and call names.   If you continue to prove your worthlessness here, you should be banned.   But I think you deserve a chance to leave the realm of ad hominem attack and 5th grade immaturity, and enter the realm of discussion in a high-quality forum that is JTF.   Frankly, it is your choice.   Up to this point you have chosen to make things personal.   My questions are about the issues.  You can ask me a question about my views and that does not mean you are accusing me of anything.  Likewise if I ask you.

Add the fact that you are so angry you had to reply to my post, which reinterates your obession with me.

As frustrating as your insistence on immaturity might be, I'm not angry at all.

Anyway, you are  a hideous troll,...  

What is the need for all this?

that will probably never have any interaction with a female.

Wow!  I'm sure the kids at recess would be hooting and hollering over a 'slam' like this.  Only problem is, this is called "projection" and I'm not sure what interaction with a female has to do with any of this.  Are you trying to prove your manhood?    You must be worried about it.

I suggest that we try and avoid each other. I can easily avoid you ,as your posts are boring as watching grass grow with drying paint on them.

I suggest you grow up.

If you post something idiotic, I'm going to respond to it, and I'm going to call a spade a spade.   Did you think you could shield your posts from criticism by having a dispute with me?

While my threads usually get alot of responses and debate.
  Wow, you are so manly!

But either way, i think we should not cross paths, as it does look bad for the forum and to the rest of the great jtfers.

So from now on you will be debating with yourself, perhaps you might actually win that one, who knows.

Good luck in kisisng a girl a well...

It's quite funny that there was a really annoying kid in my high school that everyone tooled on that in private conversations used to say this same "insult" whenever he got uneasy with something I said.   That you remind me of him does not bode well for you...

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2010, 06:43:57 PM »
Christians4Jews and Kahane-Was-Right BT, can you both please stop this?  The two of you are good JTF members so I would rather not see you at each other's throats. 

I don't think I'm at anyone's throat.   I asked simple questions.  He refuses to answer.  He insults me and makes up theories about my personal life.   Silliness.

Why can't the issues be debated?   What is so hard about answering questions?

What is he hiding?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2010, 06:44:37 PM »

Now I'm here on the forum more than the two of you.  So with that being said, I don't think Christians4Jews is an anti-semite.  Still, Christians4Jews, you need to also keep it civil. 

As for the Hollywood Jews.  We know, objectively speaking that they don't support Israel.  We know that they're huge Obama supporters, and that they would support anyone with a "D" next to his name who will promise abortion on demand, and open borders.  They'll always be that way.  

In terms of support for Obama, I believe 88% of Jews voted for the man.  However his support among Jews is only down to about 60%, which is still way to high, considering what we're learning about him every day.  

Otherwise,

I also think C4J should have a little humility and respect a Honorable Winged Member. JTF doesn't promote everyone and their sister to become a Honorable Winged Member.... And C4J is nowhere close to being appointed such an honorary position. I hope that C4J learns a little humility and grows up. His attempts at insults are at most humorous..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2010, 06:55:53 PM »

Otherwise,

I also think C4J should have a little humility and respect a Honorable Winged Member. JTF doesn't promote everyone and their sister to become a Honorable Winged Member.... And C4J is nowhere close to being appointed such an honorary position. I hope that C4J learns a little humility and grows up. His attempts at insults are at most humorous..

Hi muman, pleased to see your input on here. I think i have been pretty mature considering a poster was insinuating i was a anti semite. A pretty harsh thing to insinaute. I thought i was very mature, i could have gone a bit harsher on him, but i took a deep breath, destroyed him to the point that he's seething with envy, then  i left him alone. Dont forget it is me that is left the arguement ,not him.

As for being a honourable winged member, that does not bother me at all. All that bothers me is that chaim gets his message across on the worldwide spectrum, not whether i get some online priverlidge. If my lyrical schooling of kahane was right makes me a finite away from being a honorable winged member, then so be it, i can live with that. I want chaim to be the leader of israel. Thats all i want.

As i mentioned in my previous post, i will not be adressing kahane was right anymore, i will not throw anymore insults at him. Plus i apologise if some of my posts offended anyone.

Thanks.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2010, 06:58:52 PM »

Otherwise,

Hi muman, pleased to see your input on here. I think i have been pretty mature considering a poster was insinuating i was a anti semite. A pretty harsh thing to insinaute. I thought i was very mature, i could have gone a bit harsher on him, but i took a deep breath, destroyed him to the point that he's seething with envy, then  i left him alone. Dont forget it is me that is left the arguement ,not him.

As for being a honourable winged member, that does not bother me at all. All that bothers me is that chaim gets his message across on the worldwide spectrum, not whether i get some online priverlidge. If my lyrical schooling of kahane was right makes me a finite away from being a honorable winged member, then so be it, i can live with that. I want chaim to be the leader of israel. Thats all i want.

As i mentioned in my previous post, i will not be adressing kahane was right anymore, i will not throw anymore insults at him. Plus i apologise if some of my posts offended anyone.

Thanks.

Ok C4J,

I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. I know that once we feel our honor being challenged we often lash out and say things which we didn't fully mean {at least I have done so in the past}.

Let us hope that by this time next week all these squabbles will have ended and we can once again move forward in our campaign to bring righteousness to America and to Israel.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2010, 07:04:39 PM »
Ben I'm convinced you are worse than peace now jews.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2010, 07:59:01 PM »
and when you slams the genitiles it is the most blatant and evil racism.some of the posts here realy makes me wish i was born as a genitile just so i can practice antisemitism.

Is this sort of insanity allowed here?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2010, 08:01:47 PM »

Ben M receiving justice

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2010, 08:04:37 PM »

That's obviously a lie (where did you get that "info"?).
i got that info directly from the american renaissance magazine that got that info form reuters.

ALL Ethiopean Jews want to migrate to the US rather than Israel because Reuters says so.

More insanity.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2010, 08:07:22 PM »
Looks like a brand new dance!     :::D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2010, 08:52:45 PM »
am guys,am i the only one who is being offended when i see some of the older members treat genitiles like a garbage? am i the only one who is being offended beacuse some jewish religious supremacists here treats me like an idiot only beacuse i am a secular jew? we need to put an end to this blatant racism against genitiles and secular jew.i am very close to genitles culturaly and i am feel very offended when somebody here mistreat them.we need to fight this treatment and i even considering to ask chaim to adress this issue.this must to stop NOW.this is unjewish to treat people like that.you guys with all due respect need a good lesson about accepting the other in judaism.
Nice try to cause divisions, Mr. Pedofront.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2010, 12:28:12 AM »
You sound like a Bolshevik anti-Semite. You "know" about what a "Religious supermacy" just like they know the Haredim and Religious Jews control the State of Israel and that the Jewish "bankers" control the World.
Yep.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2010, 12:41:31 AM »
well Ben isnt it clear for you that Gentiles like Irish, Bernan,myself and others.. dont get offended with anything on this forum. There is no racism, until some of you bring it here. From you posts i have noticed that you dont like muman and ron, and you feel they insult gentiles. Let me tell you, I am very good friend of both of them.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2010, 01:20:08 AM »
well Ben isnt it clear for you that Gentiles like Irish, Bernan,myself and others.. dont get offended with anything on this forum. There is no racism, until some of you bring it here. From you posts i have noticed that you dont like muman and ron, and you feel they insult gentiles. Let me tell you, I am very good friend of both of them.

Thank you very much HZ, I appreciate the kind words... I do hope that Ben M has the capacity to learn. Wisdom is only attained through experience, and age...

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2010, 07:58:32 AM »
Ben mate, i am a big fan of yours, and i really appreciate the support, but i do not think this needed a new thread mate.

Plus i have no problem this site being for jews, at the end of the day, i want all jews to act, be like chaim(not in a zombie way of course). I have no problem jews not agreeing with christian doctrine and i have no problem with them being against christian missionaries. I agree with all those points.

I do not even think this is an issue with jews and gentiles, as i have had beef with brennan fan(a gentile), and the jews on here have had beef with you, gmimatria, jewishamericanpatriot, ashe on topics such as blacks etc.

What i am against is this labelling people "nazis" and "peadphile" and "fagott" when there is not one shred of evidence supporting this. Its almost if some members on here want people to be nazis just to say "i told you so".

If they are any stormfronters on here, then trust me, chaim will deal with them. He is a very expereinced person. So why some people(and it is only a select few) are touting out some very damamaging accusations is beynd me.

i agree with you but you need to understand i am not agianst the jews on the site.i am gainst a select few that think they are superior beacuse they thinkin RELIGIOUS jews are better than anyone else.this is a disgrace.dr. brennan fan isd evil in it's own way.and it is a very rude way if you will ask me.

What do u define as "better"
i define better as superior,much more good than... and similar words.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2010, 08:15:39 AM »

I don't think I'm at anyone's throat.   I asked simple questions.  He refuses to answer.  He insults me and makes up theories about my personal life.   Silliness.

Why can't the issues be debated?   What is so hard about answering questions?

What is he hiding?
he already answered you questions in many thread but you choose to ignore this.dr. dan what about you question to chaim this week about patience? you need to show more patience toward him.it is seem to me that you are holding some grudges against him which is a very unhealthy thing to keep.

it is wasn't sad it was funny.do you realy want to teach people about humility and in the same post praisng yourself about your position? maybe you need to learn from yourself a little.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2010, 08:18:03 AM »

Ben M receiving justice

and i thought you were much more mature than that.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2010, 08:20:45 AM »
okay so let me tell you.it is not just this but the fact that anyone that post something about blacks get labelled as nazies by some pc trolls here.i don't notice dr.brennan fan beacuse of his rude and disgusting posts.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2010, 09:21:49 AM »
okay so let me tell you.it is not just this but the fact that anyone that post something about blacks get labelled as nazies by some pc trolls here.i don't notice dr.brennan fan beacuse of his rude and disgusting posts.

Ben M,

You do not speak the truth. Everyone agrees that the black culture in America is trash and it is leading people astray. Anyone with two ears and two ears can see this. But it is a leap from saying that black culture is evil to saying All Blacks are evil and should be deported, or exterminated, or whatever your whim is... You have written some absolutely disgusting things for a Jew to write. Your beliefs line up with the beliefs of neo-nazis and white supremacists.

Please don't try to make stuff up about our position. We only take issue with your obviously racist and anti-Jewish stances.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2010, 09:32:51 AM »
I'd say all blacks shouldn't be deported, but most of them should be.  ;D

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2010, 09:34:29 AM »

Ben M,

You do not speak the truth. Everyone agrees that the black culture in America is trash and it is leading people astray. Anyone with two ears and two ears can see this. But it is a leap from saying that black culture is evil to saying All Blacks are evil and should be deported, or exterminated, or whatever your whim is... You have written some absolutely disgusting things for a Jew to write. Your beliefs line up with the beliefs of neo-nazis and white supremacists.

Please don't try to make stuff up about our position. We only take issue with your obviously racist and anti-Jewish stances.

okay muman,with all due respect when exactly i posted antisemitic posts? i am thinking only about the jewish nation and in the broader context the white race.i agree that not all blacks are evil but i want to deport the blacks beacuse a completely diferent reason.they don't fit to the western world culturaly and the demographics are against us.besides they will be much better with their brothers and sisters in africa.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2010, 09:36:30 AM »
I'd say all blacks shouldn't be deported, but most of them should be.  ;D
agree,we need some measures to stabilise the minorities growth versus the white population decrease.we need to deport them beacuse they are not fitting culturaly.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2010, 09:51:36 AM »
agree,we need some measures to stabilise the minorities growth versus the white population decrease.we need to deport them beacuse they are not fitting culturaly.
You're just saying that because we're all on your case about your sick racial views.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2010, 09:59:44 AM »
You're just saying that because we're all on your case about your sick racial views.
what? how is that connected.it is fit perfectly with my racial view.are you trailing me? you now even chaim said i am a good idealistic jew! and you are coming like that... give me a favor.you know only how to curse people and being rude and sending them pornographic images with curses.