Author Topic: Romney  (Read 2262 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Romney
« on: May 13, 2007, 09:06:59 PM »
He did an interview with "60 Minutes."  Anyone watch any of it? 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Romney
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 06:44:27 PM »
He was for McCain-Kennedy ("Comprehensive Immigration Reform") before he was against it.  I heard that he initially supported it last year.  It must have been before he found out that conservatives opposed it. 

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 08:06:11 PM »
He was for McCain-Kennedy ("Comprehensive Immigration Reform") before he was against it.  I heard that he initially supported it last year.  It must have been before he found out that conservatives opposed it. 
No he was for Comprehensive Immigration Reform but he was not in favor of the McCain-Kennedy reform bill.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 02:15:46 PM »
The MORMON faith of Titt Romney is another oppressive primitive POLYGAMIST cult dreamed up by that insane bum Joseph Smith who happened to be HANGED by the way by RIGHTEOUS Gentiles for his corrupt twisted teachings. 
His psychopathic PEDOPHILE follower Bring-em Young was the nut actually responsible for carrying out the wishes of the warped doctrines of his DEMENTED predecessor.

The CULT is very similar to the infamous scribes of ISLAM brought to life a thousand years ago my that polygamist, rapist, ILLITERATE bum Muhammad !!

And whose jehad orders were carried out until his Death by that Arab DEMON Hitler Arafat that resulted in numerous deaths taken by the chosen people of ISRAEL !!
      And btw the Mormon MORONS don't even believe the original Hebrew tribes of ISRAEL are God's chosen people...THEY believe their sick SATANIC CULT of Latter Day Saints are the CHOSEN people !! LOL 8)
Let's WAKE Up Fast people and remember our DECENT origins !
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !