Author Topic: Health Club accused for Islamophobia  (Read 1993 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Health Club accused for Islamophobia
« on: April 29, 2010, 05:45:01 AM »
Yes, the health club I go to is accused for islamophobia by an Egyptian girl who was asked to train without her headscarf. There is an extra "ladys' club" where only women are admitted. So the owner of the health club told her to take off the headscarf and train in the ladys' area as it doesn't fit the club's dress code (no muscle shirts, no base-caps, no headscarves etc.). She immediately made a scandal of it and called the LEFTIST media "TAZ" who are the typical "everyone who opposes anything is fascist or Nazi" newspaper. They began to bash the club and as if it wasn't enough she even made it into the news in TV!
The problem about it was the lack of research done. No word about the health club having dress codes, no word about the fact that there are people from all over the world (Chinese, blacks, Turks, Indians...) are memebrs in the club as well. People with high credit risk were rejected - this was interpreted as "xenophobia" because most Turkish, Albanian etc. actually HAVE a high credit risk thus are rejected. Their number in overall members is low.
Many newspapers have huge advertisements by Emirates or other Arab companies thus they are not interested in reporting the truth as it is. It is a pity, overbreeding and Arab money making the way for islamisation and still manage to make the people feel guilty or bad if they only say an "A" against Pisslam!!!!
One should ask that Egyptian b*tch if she ever got informed about the situation of minorities in her home country!
Last year they slaughtered ALL pigs in Egypt because a sheikh from Azhar University said that they were Jews. That is highly acist and offensive. So where is the tolerance? But the reality was another: They wanted to ruin the Christian farmers who had pigs on their farms. The Egyptian authorities are in suspicion to force emigration of the Coptics to Greece in order to get Egypt completely islamised... Just one question should be allowed: What would happen if I wanted to go into a mosque with my shoes on? Would they tolerate it?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Health Club accused for Islamophobia
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 01:41:00 AM »
I think she should get some western honorbeating to teach her a lesson or 2.
Frankly I think agents provocateur like this should be executed for their arrogance.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 02:38:02 AM »
Muslim women that wear hijabs do not usually work out at gyms, they usually look like the Pillsbury Dough Boy.  She wasn't there for her health, you know.  She was deliberately there to make a public issue of this and advance Shaaria creep.  The dress code is something everyone knows about.  This is similar to a Muslim waitress I heard about who waited until she was about to serve a pork dish to someone to decide that she was offended by it and poured it all over the customer.

:o :o :o :o

It seems to me that all they want to do in their lives is quarreling and provoking!  >:(

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 05:29:06 AM »
Hyades:  "It seems to me that all they want to do in their lives is quarreling and provoking!"

True and accurate.

The "religion" is set up as a literal "War to the Death" between "The World of Islam", also called "The World of Peace" - vs - "The World of the Infidel", also called "The World of War.

Islam means "Submission".

Muslims are commanded to wage ETERNAL WAR against the entire world until unbelievers are either murdered or agree to convert to Islam.

However, as insane as Islam sounds, the people in the world who are even more insane are we Americans and Europeans; otherwise known as Christendom.

We literally transferred all of our wealth, riches, and technology to Islam in exchange for their oil so we could drive our cars and power our military.

At an ever increasing pace, we continue our suicidal policies -- impoverishing ourselves while simultaneously enriching and empowering Islam.

Our demand for their oil grows, because we have based our entire civilization on it.

Most of us don't realize it, but all food worldwide is grown with fertilizers and pesticides developed from petroleum.

Almost all pharmaceuticals, vaccines, and miracle drugs are developed from petroleum.

And today, most all textiles and clothing are developed from petroleum.

Our entire distribution, marketing, and transport system?  -- Petroleum based.

In a Free Enterprise based society, businesses either grow in size and volume, or they perish.

Meanwhile, Washington and Brussels encourages large scale Muslim immigration of Muslims, and insist that it is "racist" to notice that Muslims are waging a terrorist war of attrition against us right here at home.

Now! --  Which civilization is the most insane?

Islam? .... or the Christian West?