Author Topic: Moshe Feiglin on Flotilla: We brought this upon ourselves  (Read 1069 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Moshe Feiglin on Flotilla: We brought this upon ourselves
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 06:51:19 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/187218
Head of the Jewish Leadership faction in the Likud, Moshe Feiglin, said Monday that Israel has brought the Gaza-bound flotilla affair upon itself.

"We are the ones who chose to disengage from Gaza, and the world was convinced that Gaza is therefore not ours. So what right do we have to stop a Turkish ship in maritime territory that is not ours?"

Feiglin makes an interesting point.... The situation reminds me a lot like what is called adverse possession in real estate law. After a time squatters or people using some else's land have more to say the the owners of title. The sad fact with this flotilla situation is that its just more garbage to paint Israel into a corner with.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 06:51:35 AM »
what right do we have to stop a Turkish ship in maritime territory that is not ours?"

Israel has the right under the accursed Oslo Accords.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 08:41:29 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/187218
Head of the Jewish Leadership faction in the Likud, Moshe Feiglin, said Monday that Israel has brought the Gaza-bound flotilla affair upon itself.

"We are the ones who chose to disengage from Gaza, and the world was convinced that Gaza is therefore not ours. So what right do we have to stop a Turkish ship in maritime territory that is not ours?"

Feiglin makes an interesting point.... The situation reminds me a lot like what is called adverse possession in real estate law. After a time squatters or people using some else's land have more to say the the owners of title. The sad fact with this flotilla situation is that its just more garbage to paint Israel into a corner with.

You're exactly right!  Perfect analogy. 

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 08:47:43 AM »
Israel invited this by giving Gaza to the arab nazis and proclaiming it to be arab nazi land. As you can see, the world now loves Israel for giving away the land.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 09:09:11 AM »
Israel invited this by giving Gaza to the arab nazis and proclaiming it to be arab nazi land. As you can see, the world now loves Israel for giving away the land.

Right on the money!  The world hates Jews no matter what we do!!  Might as well protect ourselves correctly, and not give those Arab roaches the land in the first place.

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 09:15:56 AM »
It is sad that it happened, the deaths are on the heads of Hamas and the pro-Hamas "aid" organisations.

Looking at the media coverate, there is no mention of that the Egpytian border is also closed or that Israel is delivering huge quantities of food, water and medical supplies every day.  I am not surprised, these facts don't fit with the "Israel is the only evil state in the world" narrative.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 09:30:32 AM »

Flotilla Sponsors: European and American Radicals and pro-Hamas Muslims

According to the Free Gaza Web site, "The Freedom Flotilla Coalition is comprised of: Free Gaza Movement (FG), European Campaign to End the Siege of Gaza (ECESG), Insani Yardim Vakfi (IHH), Ship to Gaza Greece, Ship to Gaza Sweden, and the International Committee to Lift the Siege on Gaza, with hundreds of groups and organizations around the world supporting the effort."

•The Free Gaza Movement includes on its Board a number of people involved in the radical ISM, International Solidarity Movement. Huwaida Arraf, Adam Shapiro, Caoimhe Butterly and Ewa Jasiewicz are among these. The ISM supports violence ("armed struggle") against Israel as part of its mission, and specializes in sending foreigners to Palestinian areas to thwart Israeli self-defense measures. Other Free Gaza members are veteran anti-Israel activists, including Greta Berlin from Los Angeles and Dror Feiler from Sweden. Among its Board of Advisors are listed Noam Chomsky, Naomi Klein, Jeff Halper, John Pilger and Jenny Tonge, all biased, virlulent, anti-Israel detractors.

• European Campaign to End the Siege of Gaza (ECESG), headed by Dr. Arafat Madi, is a pro-Hamas umbrella group made up of more than 30 pro-Palestinian groups in Europe. Madi himself is the executive director of the Palestine Return Center, based in London which is closely aligned with Hamas.
•Insani Yardim Vakfi (IHH), or Humanitarian Relief in Turkey, is a Turkish-Muslim group. Bülent Yildirim, IHH chairman, is said to be the driving force behind the flotilla. Israel has outlawed IHH because of its fundraising activity for Hamas and its association with jihadist forces.

According to the Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center, there is reliable information indicating that in the past IHH had links with global jihad and Islamic terrorist elements in the Middle East. As part of its connections with the global jihad it supported jihadist terrorist networks in Bosnia, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Chechnya. IHH also served in the past as a cover for Al-Qaeda, acquiring forged documents, enlisting operatives and transferring weapons.

• Ship to Gaza Sweden/Greece is a Swedish initiative led by Dror Feiler and others, involving Swedish radicals in the arts, government and academy, including members of the Communist party. It should be remembered that it was Sweden's Aftonbladet newspaper that ran a libelous story in August 2009 claiming Israel kills Palestinians to harvest organs for trafficking. The story fueled a wave of related anti-Semitic libels throughout the Arab world.

More here:

http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_context=2&x_outlet=37&x_article=1853
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2010, 09:49:44 AM »
Any word if Adam Shapiro or his disgusting arab wife are among the dead? Hopefully.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2010, 09:58:09 AM »
I would have to agree with Moshe on this one...

I never supported Oslo or any of the Land for Peace deals.... Once you give an inch, they take a yard, and if you give a yard, they want a mile... it should have never happened...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2010, 06:30:17 PM »

Right on the money!  The world hates Jews no matter what we do!!  Might as well protect ourselves correctly, and not give those Arab roaches the land in the first place.
Yes.... Just so!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2010, 06:33:20 PM »
I've never seen a country apologize so much for killing its enemies.