Author Topic: Article: Why was the Israeli commando force unrpepared for violent resistance  (Read 916 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
The commando force was placed in a bad situation. Badly out numbered, and in adequate weapons, with bad orders.  Sliding down ropes, like sitting ducks, right out in the open.  Someone needs to be fired, for sending those Jewish boys in there, like that.

http://www.debka.com/article/8824/

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The commando force was placed in a bad situation. Badly out numbered, and in adequate weapons, with bad orders.  Sliding down ropes, like sitting ducks, right out in the open.  Someone needs to be fired, for sending those Jewish boys in there, like that.

Once again the suicidal Israeli establishment is criminally negligent with the lives of our soldiers.

If they didn't suspect wrongdoing or possible weapons smuggling, they never would have sent soldiers onto the ship in the first place.   So it makes absolutely no sense that they didn't prep for possible violent showdown.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer

Once again the suicidal Israeli establishment is criminally negligent with the lives of our soldiers.

If they didn't suspect wrongdoing or possible weapons smuggling, they never would have sent soldiers onto the ship in the first place.   So it makes absolutely no sense that they didn't prep for possible violent showdown.

Absolutely!   It's  derelection of duty as well!  Someone needs to be held accountable for sending  those Jewish soldiers on that flotilla, and  under those orders.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Yes i was thinking the same Border police would have been better for this operation
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I have read several times in the last week, on A7, that the Israelis were supposed to be prepared for every scenario, including an armed struggle. I don't know if I can find those older articles but lets see...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14