Author Topic: For people with criticisms in JTF  (Read 2609 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
For people with criticisms in JTF
« on: May 31, 2010, 05:02:43 PM »
I think all members can benefit from what I'm writing here.  People with criticisms should be specific about what they complain about.   It does not add value to the forum to simply state insults about all the members in general, or to call names (ie weak), or to denegrate the forum itself as a whole without specifying what exactly your complaint is about specifically and what position or deed you are bothered by.   Constructive criticism is not achieved through insults or "labelling."  (ie, JTF is good, JTF is bad, etc).  Similarly, one should address a person specifically if they do not appreciate this person's approach to the forum or their view, and not simply assume that everyone else also agrees with said person and then jump on everybody.   We can only grow through direct and specific discussion.   So we will have better, constructive criticism if complaints are dealt with in this manner, in my opinion.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: For people with criticisms in JTF
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 05:04:15 PM »
When you can all learn HOW to debate these enemies, I wont be back.
YOU ARE WEAK.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 05:05:47 PM »
I would also like to request that if a problem could be resolved by private message instead of in public it would be better for the peace and harmony of the forum as a whole. I do not suggest that everyone gossip about members in private as that would be lashon hara. What I am saying is that a first attempt should be made to avoid embarassing everyone.

Then, if a member is a honorable and winged member I think that questions about JTF forum policies, who should be banned, who not to ban, and other things should be discussed in the honorable and winged member forum instead of in public...

That is my suggestion...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 05:07:25 PM »
YOU ARE WEAK.

Do you really think you can debate people who may hold deep antisemitic beliefs? Maybe some think that the Jews can help in their cause, but I think Hitler and his type clearly said what many white nationalists think, that Jews are not 'loyal' to the white race...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 05:08:20 PM »
AsheDina, you really want to DEBATE someone who defends Nazi Germany?

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 05:24:37 PM »
We fight Nazis on our blog and send them packing, you got a problem with that? AsheDina and I will not be perceived as weak people.
We have guns and will use them, we use IP sniffers as well.  We put up Youtubes of guns going off.

David

Ps: See you all Sunday.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 05:28:36 PM »
I'm not called "Al Majnoon al Yahoodi" (the Jewish nutcse) by Arabs for nothing, and I see 0 reasons to debate Nazis.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 05:29:38 PM »
YOU ARE WEAK.

I think you just did the opposite of what I suggested.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2010, 05:32:18 PM »
We fight Nazis on our blog and send them packing, you got a problem with that? AsheDina and I will not be perceived as weak people.
We have guns and will use them, we use IP sniffers as well.  We put up Youtubes of guns going off.

David

Ps: See you all Sunday.

And guns are going to scare the nazis to believe what you say... Is that naive, or what?

Guns are good to protect yourself... I think that we all agree with this. But you will not change the opinion of Jew haters by having a gun...

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2010, 05:33:00 PM »
Since it is difficult to discern what the actual complaint is.  I will say this.  

1.  I believe a forum operates through debate and discussion of the issues, while "ad hominem attack" and name-calling are the antithesis of a productive forum.

2.  There are still red lines to any good forum.  We can debate about where to establish those lines/boundaries and when someone crosses them.

3.  If you are suggesting we should "debate" nazis, there is nothing to debate with such animals.

4.  With a general leftist or liberal, etc, there is much to debate.  Really with any non-nazi.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2010, 05:33:06 PM »
YOU ARE WEAK.

Do you really think you can debate people who may hold deep antisemitic beliefs? Maybe some think that the Jews can help in their cause, but I think Hitler and his type clearly said what many white nationalists think, that Jews are not 'loyal' to the white race...

Unfortunately, most Jews prove them to be right on that one. Jews like Paulette and myself try to show that not all Jews should be seen as the enemy of the White race. Who knows, perhaps by doing that we can change the minds of some on the other side? I know for a fact that some of them have changed their minds about Jews because of having met Jews like Paulette and me. To us, that is our way of practicing pikuach nefesh.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2010, 05:35:21 PM »
YOU ARE WEAK.

Unfortunately, most Jews prove them to be right on that one. Jews like Paulette and myself try to show that not all Jews should be seen as the enemy of the White race. Who knows, perhaps by doing that we can change the minds of some on the other side? I know for a fact that some of them have changed their minds about Jews because of having met Jews like Paulette and me. To us, that is our way of practicing pikuach nefesh.

Once again the fatal mistake of thinking you can 'change the mind' of a nazi.   This is what the liberal Jews think and is why they appeal for world opinion and to impress the gentiles with their support of blacks or "kindness" to the arab enemies.   Simply craziness.

We can only do one thing which is embrace our own identity.  We cannot live for other people, to impress other people, to gain favor in their eyes, etc etc.   We can only be who we are supposed to be.   That doesn't involve meddling in other people's race affairs, be they whites, blacks, chinese, or martians.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2010, 05:36:11 PM »
Since it is difficult to discern what the actual complaint is.  I will say this.  

1.  I believe a forum operates through debate and discussion of the issues, while "ad hominem attack" and name-calling are the antithesis of a productive forum.

2.  There are still red lines to any good forum.  We can debate about where to establish those lines/boundaries and when someone crosses them.

3.  If you are suggesting we should "debate" nazis, there is nothing to debate with such animals.

4.  With a general leftist or liberal, etc, there is much to debate.  Really with any non-nazi.

VVVVV

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2010, 05:36:29 PM »
YOU ARE WEAK.

Unfortunately, most Jews prove them to be right on that one. Jews like Paulette and myself try to show that not all Jews should be seen as the enemy of the White race. Who knows, perhaps by doing that we can change the minds of some on the other side? I know for a fact that some of them have changed their minds about Jews because of having met Jews like Paulette and me.

JAP,

I am sorry to say that the kapos also thought they were helping the Jewish people by being good Jews.. and so does Rahm Emmanuel who does the bidding of his master Obama, the court Jew wanted to look good to the nations.

I do not think that the Jewish prophets believed that the Jewish people would need to appeal to the White nations in order to fulfill the promises Hashem made to the patriarchs.

But if you feel successful that is good. I don't make policy here, I await Chaims word on this topic...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2010, 05:38:01 PM »
David and AsheDina, please don't leave!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2010, 05:39:27 PM »
Wait, Paullete and David are leaving because we don't want to debate Nazis? WTF? ???

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2010, 05:42:33 PM »
Wait, Paullete and David are leaving because we don't want to debate Nazis? WTF? ???

Makes no sense.

The real problem is unwillingness to debate with dissenting views of say, leftists, gays, liberal jews etc.   Maybe I'm wrong, but once someone reveals themself to be an actual Nazi I don't think Chaim would ever say we still should 'debate' that person.  What is there to debate with someone who wants to put Jews in ovens?   I think he had in mind just other leftist type people and different views in general when he mentioned a new banning policy.   I think there may be something being misinterpreted here.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2010, 05:43:59 PM »
Chaim HIMSELF banned Skkie, without me or anybody else asking him to do that, right after he defended Nazi Germany, WHAT'S NOT CLEAR ABOUT THAT?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2010, 05:47:02 PM »
Chaim HIMSELF banned Skkie, without me or anybody else asking him to do that, right after he defended Nazi Germany, WHAT'S NOT CLEAR ABOUT THAT?

That makes perfect sense.

There is nothing to debate with someone who wants to put Jews in ovens.   They are simply a waste of space.  Having nazis here will not attract new members but will attract more scum nazis like themselves to fill up the forum with human refuse and turn it into a mockery.

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2010, 05:55:19 PM »
What are you talking about? I just said, we will see you Sunday.  Paulette gets upset easy, she is a fighter, she does not want her fellow Jews running scared. We will see you all on Sunday, JTF meeting.
David

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2010, 06:58:35 PM »
OK, I will be specific.

Skkie: Overtly promoting Nazism.
Ben: Overtly defending Nazis, obsession with the "white race", and defending homosexuality/homosexual culture.
RWG: Saying he would support a skinhead who was attacking a righteous black person, obsession with the "white race", and obsession with sodomy.
Hamantschen: Promotion of homosexuality.

Let me just state that I strongly believe they are all the same person.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2010, 06:59:42 PM »
There is nothing to debate with someone who wants to put Jews in ovens. 
Amen. If I had my way a lot more than banning would be done to Ben and Skkie (the same person most likely), but that would violate some laws.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2010, 12:56:19 AM »
Nooooooooooo Paulette and Dave, don't leave.... :'(

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2010, 08:34:29 AM »
I have to say that if Paulette and David leave, then I will too. We are of one mind on this.

Muman, I think every Jew has to engage in pikuach nefesh according to how they feel Hashem wants them to. Because of our views on race, Paulette and I found ourselves in a situation where we were able to talk to WNs one on one and it has actually changed the minds of some of them about Jews. It is crucial for people like that to see firsthand that not all Jews are the enemy of the White European peoples, and that some of us are actually friendly or sympathetic to their issues regarding the black-white situation.

This does two things: One, it helps reduce antisemitism, and Two, it takes away some of the arguments of the more extreme neonazis amongst them, that "all Jews" are enemies of White Western civilization.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2010, 09:30:07 AM »
OK, I will be specific.

Skkie: Overtly promoting Nazism.
Ben: Overtly defending Nazis, obsession with the "white race", and defending homosexuality/homosexual culture.
RWG: Saying he would support a skinhead who was attacking a righteous black person, obsession with the "white race", and obsession with sodomy.
Hamantschen: Promotion of homosexuality.

Let me just state that I strongly believe they are all the same person.
wow.i never defended homosexual culture.i said that greco-roman culture is one of the pillars of western society just as judeo christian culture are.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.