Author Topic: White teen beaten bloody in possible hate crime  (Read 1486 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
White teen beaten bloody in possible hate crime
« on: May 31, 2010, 07:42:35 PM »
All I'm going to say from now on if your going to be out at 2:00 a.m, bring a gun:

http://www.komonews.com/news/95191119.html
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: White teen beaten bloody in possible hate crime
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 08:07:46 PM »
Sick!
But it can't be a hate crime if the perps are black.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
    • The Liberal Institute -- Objectivism and Classical Liberalism
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 08:21:15 PM »
How often do whites do this? I can't recall any recent incidents.
Classical liberalism is the future! www.YouTube.com/PureLiberalFire

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 08:21:26 PM »
His daddy should have told him not to be walking through the niggeraa neighborhood at 2 am in the morning. More importantly never approach the animals when they are out of their cages at that hour of the night...Thunderbird and Colt 45 has a way making savage animals even more savage... Bernard Goetz had the correct solution for animals like that.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 09:33:56 PM »
In my younger days I walked around the worst areas of town at the strangest hours... I went out to the area called 'Ghosttown' because ghosts are the only whites out at that hour, and that is where the crack was. I could tell some wild stories... But thank Hashem I survived that period. I am grateful I got out of that life because many have perished... That period was my Lions Den {as in Daniels test}...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 09:54:20 PM »
In my younger days I walked around the worst areas of town at the strangest hours... I went out to the area called 'Ghosttown' because ghosts are the only whites out at that hour, and that is where the crack was. I could tell some wild stories... But thank Hashem I survived that period. I am grateful I got out of that life because many have perished... That period was my Lions Den {as in Daniels test}...

What do you mean you got out of "that life"?
Were you doing anything bad?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 10:45:18 PM »

What do you mean you got out of "that life"?
Were you doing anything bad?

I have admitted that 20 years ago I was on the wrong path, got into things I shouldn't have gotten into. During my darkest hours I know that there was an angel of Hashem watching over me. I got involved with drugs and wasting time {not being productive with my time, going to many rock'n'roll shows, etc}...

Only in 2003 did I finally do Teshuva and started studying the Holy Torah and became involved with an Orthodox community which I discovered here...

Thats my story, and I believe I had to experience it in order to be where I am now...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2010, 08:36:27 AM »
Why is the White victim being blamed for being in the wrong place?
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
    • The Liberal Institute -- Objectivism and Classical Liberalism
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2010, 09:02:53 AM »
... Bernard Goetz had the correct solution for animals like that.

For those who live in NYC, Bernie Goetz is pretty easy to meet. And he will talk to you for a LONG time, usually. He frequents libertarian and other out-there political groups. Basically he's a normal guy -- just a touch overtalkative, and politically dim, and personally wacky. He has a TINY edge of danger and jackassdom and illegitimate weirdness to him -- but he's NOT a racist, and is at least 90% NORMAL. 
Classical liberalism is the future! www.YouTube.com/PureLiberalFire

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2010, 09:16:34 AM »
this is the most provocative hate crime i ever heard of.i imagine what the reactions would be if the guy was black and his attackers were whites.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2010, 12:17:43 PM »
Why is the White victim being blamed for being in the wrong place?

It is because of over 40 years of conditioning and brainwashing.

If a white guy is walking through a black neighborhood and winds up getting killed, it's because he should have known better than to be where he didn't belong.

If a black guy is walking through a white neighborhood and someone yells a racial epithet at him, it's because whites are intolerant and inherently racists and have a problem dealing with a black man's freedom to go wherever he chooses.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2010, 12:44:05 PM »
this is the most provocative hate crime i ever heard of.i imagine what the reactions would be if the guy was black and his attackers were whites.

Imagine?
History says: it would be on the news for 10 years.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2010, 12:45:43 PM »

What city was this Ghosttown you speak of?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2010, 01:54:51 PM »

What city was this Ghosttown you speak of?

I lived in Los Angeles, in Venice Beach, from 1984-1989... Ghosttown is the bad-neighborhood of Venice.

http://www.virtualvenice.info/writings/ghost.htm

Ghost Town:
a Venice California Life

This book is about Oakwood. Not the Venice of the boardwalk, visited by 150,000 tourists each weekend, Oakwood is the other Venice, a community within a community, separate from yet an integral part of Venice. The Oakwood of 1978 through 1984 is a fascinating and frightening place. (Film director Barbet Schroeder, who lived there during the same time period, told an interviewer it was "the best year of my life so far." Writer Ruth Francisco calls it "a nasty hive of evil surrounded by some of the most expensive real estate in California.")

Said to have the second highest crime rate in LA and perceived by outsiders as a Black-Hispanic battleground, Oakwood is actually packed with ethnic variety. It presents a challenge to the liberal Sixties belief, nourished by such as Saul Alinsky, that shared neighborhoods would end racial disharmony. Other sociologists have theorized that Los Angeles is such a violent place because of the wide gap between rich and poor neighborhoods. Match up Brentwood against Compton, sure, the difference is huge. But Oakwood has both rich and poor - and plenty of violence.

Crime isn't only high-speed chases and mega-tonnage cocaine busts. Most of it is just the plain old banality of evil. It's dull, it's repetitive, and there are things to be observed and known and said about it that aren't evident in TV dramas.

Mike Davis says Abbot Kinney "crusaded for...AngloSaxon racial purity through eugenics." Yet the quaint seaside town he created evolved into one of the most racially mixed environments in the land. Venice has experienced many different eras - the wholesome playground days; the mobsters and molls period; the years of ruin and abandonment; the beat era; the Sixties; the art mecca epoch. In each of these incarnations it was essentially a different place. In the period discussed here, Venice attracts people so wrapped up in causes, artistic obsessions, spiritual quests, etc., that race is automatically at the bottom of their priority list. Still there are widespread minor racial tensions and frequent major confrontations.

There is a book genre described by Russ Rymer as "inspecting America's racial trauma through the lens of private experience, as it plays out in the daily difficulties of particular persons in one or another microcosmic place." Ghost Town belongs to this genre. The particular persons are a white single mother and her half-black daughter, along with a stellar cast of roommates, boyfriends, and neighbors. When we moved to Oakwood, Carla was eleven and I was thirty.

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2010, 01:59:28 PM »
These monkeys are the perfect reason for the 2nd amendment. Im in UK at the moment and its overrun with them shooting and stabbing. Here you must rely on the police for protection. At least in America you can defend yourself. I believe Florida has a law allowing a person to use any force ne cessary to defend against attackers not just in the home but in the street as well.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2010, 02:18:18 PM »
Whether by lack of inclination or of opportunity, many experts on race relations have never actually lived in a racially mixed neighborhood, let alone in one where their own group is a minority.

So true!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2010, 05:25:43 PM »
Whether by lack of inclination or of opportunity, many experts on race relations have never actually lived in a racially mixed neighborhood, let alone in one where their own group is a minority.

So true!
Yes..... They are called limousine liberals.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Maccabee01

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2010, 06:29:25 PM »
Racist Bantu scum. They want 'freedom' send em back to Africa in a slow moving, badly leaking Liberian freighters.
Maccabee ><>
Armed Infidel Against The Beast's Organized Religion of Government (The BORG), Islam, and any other Satanic Death Cult that would destroy our Liberty.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2010, 12:36:35 AM »
Yet another reason for every Jew and Righteous Gentile to learn Krav Maga, or some other type of self-defense.

I was assaulted in my neighborhood less than two weeks ago and the assailant got a lesson which will take him quite some time to forget; Krav Maga has been worth every penny I have spent on the lessons just on this encounter.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2010, 10:45:48 AM »

Imagine?
History says: it would be on the news for 10 years.

and this is the reason that we need a strong euro asian movement to deal with those scums.in america they will take on the african american and arabs americans.in britain they should hit some somalies and pakis and in israel they should send the arabs and sudanese a message.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.