Author Topic: English Defense League Forum  (Read 2526 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: English Defense League Forum
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 09:31:54 AM »
http://s1.zetaboards.com/EDL_The_Forum/index/
maybe we should open an english section.i know it could fit in save europe but they problem is most more severe than the mainland.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 09:33:03 AM »
maybe we should open an english section.i know it could fit in save europe but they problem is most more severe than the mainland.
true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 01:44:42 PM »
I visited them yesterday. I had signed up months ago but hadnt visited since. Anyways I went on there and discovered that after all this time I hadnt been 'validated'? I think this was what made me not bother to go back again when I signed up.

I was greeted by a pathetic moron moaning about them flying the Israeli flag. Surely of all the things for them to worry about??

To cut a long story short I shall not bother with them again.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 01:47:54 PM »
I visited them yesterday. I had signed up months ago but hadnt visited since. Anyways I went on there and discovered that after all this time I hadnt been 'validated'? I think this was what made me not bother to go back again when I signed up.

I was greeted by a pathetic moron moaning about them flying the Israeli flag. Surely of all the things for them to worry about??

yes that was the 1st guy he was ignored by all

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2010, 01:52:19 PM »

Oh cool, glad to see another JTF there. Do you think im being too harsh? Should I give them a second chance?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2010, 01:52:33 PM »
The SIOE is a far better group. Much less plebian and more sophisticated. They had a TV programme on in UK about them which you can see on Youtube and you will see what I mean  :::D  I will donate $  to them instead.

The SIOE never hesitates to expel NAZIS whereas the plebian EDL are full of them.

That reminds me I had better check up Atlas shrugs for the latest on the SIOA battle against the 9/11 mosque.
Yes all the SIO groups are good

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2010, 01:54:24 PM »

Oh cool, glad to see another JTF there. Do you think im being too harsh? Should I give them a second chance?
Yes he seems to be the only one like that at least on their forum

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2010, 01:59:42 PM »

Have you ever been to mainlynd Europe? England or better Britain is far less affected than continental Europe! Belgium has 25% of it's population Muslim, the Netherlands - in first place Rotterdam - have areas that are MAINLY Muslim already. France is being islamised in the very worst way imaginable. In Italy and Germany mosques are mushrooming more than in Britain. France has become so extremely anti-semitic that it experiences the worst emogration of Jews since WWII!!!  :o

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2010, 02:06:36 PM »

Have you ever been to mainlynd Europe? England or better Britain is far less affected than continental Europe! Belgium has 25% of it's population Muslim, the Netherlands - in first place Rotterdam - have areas that are MAINLY Muslim already. France is being islamised in the very worst way imaginable. In Italy and Germany mosques are mushrooming more than in Britain. France has become so extremely anti-semitic that it experiences the worst emogration of Jews since WWII!!!  :o
[/quote]

But Netherlands has taken a tough stance against the muslim hordes thanks for Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Geert Wilders and the late Pim Fortuyn. Belgium is also resisting them with their right wing party.

UK is the opposite however. The so called 'Conservative' party which bragged about how tough it would be on muslims has just allowed an extreme Islamic hate preacher into the UK. Hypocrites!!

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2010, 02:09:26 PM »
Okay, so the British conservatives are as softy as the German ones.  >:(

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2010, 02:37:17 PM »

[/quote]Yes he seems to be the only one like that at least on their forum
[/quote]

OK ive just rejoined their forum. Their heart seems to be in the right place and thats what counts. Just need to keep the Nazi infiltrators checked thats all. If a master JTF'er reccommends then it must be OK  ;D :dance:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2010, 04:51:05 PM »

Yes he seems to be the only one like that at least on their forum
[/quote]

OK ive just rejoined their forum. Their heart seems to be in the right place and thats what counts. Just need to keep the Nazi infiltrators checked thats all. If a master JTF'er reccommends then it must be OK  ;D :dance:
[/quote]Thanks

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2010, 10:50:03 AM »
na.in germany you have the npd.they need to quite their anti israel nonsensense and i will gladly support them!
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2010, 11:03:32 AM »
na.in germany you have the npd.they need to quite their anti israel nonsensense and i will gladly support them!

NPD is not a right-wing party, it is a NAZI party! Their voters are skinheads and the most evil virulently Jew haters! They will never stop hating Jews. They even allied themselves with some islamists. And you honestly want to say you would support them? Thank you, supporting them would mean you would support people who would kill me and other Jews in Germany instantly.
IF there is a right-wing that is not a Nazi hellhole, it is the "pro" movements. But they are also unvotable, since they would never get enough votes in this leftist republic.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2010, 11:05:50 AM »
NPD is not a right-wing party, it is a NAZI party! Their voters are skinheads and the most evil virulently Jew haters! They will never stop hating Jews. They even allied themselves with some islamists. And you honestly want to say you would support them? Thank you, supporting them would mean you would support people who would kill me and other Jews in Germany instantly.
IF there is a right-wing that is not a Nazi hellhole, it is the "pro" movements. But they are also unvotable, since they would never get enough votes in this leftist republic.
read again my post.i said i would vote for them only if they will become pro-israel.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2010, 11:17:54 AM »
Ben a major problem with any organization that embraces anti-Semitism is not only that the anti-Semitism itself is wrong, but that it overpowers everything else. They lose whatever purpose they say they exist for and focus almost exclusively on anti-Semitism, making them both useless and evil.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2010, 11:24:12 AM »
Ben a major problem with any organization that embraces anti-Semitism is not only that the anti-Semitism itself is wrong, but that it overpowers everything else. They lose whatever purpose they say they exist for and focus almost exclusively on anti-Semitism, making them both useless and evil.
well i agree.but i don't think we had an alternative in germany.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2010, 11:25:04 AM »
Exactly Ruby. Their only goal is to either kill or kick out all Jews and foreigners they consider non-welcome (so practically all foreigners). Period. There is no political program, no plans, nothing. Simply xenophobic waste.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2010, 11:26:37 AM »
read again my post.i said i would vote for them only if they will become pro-israel.
There is no such thing as Pro Israel nazis and there never will be.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2010, 11:27:03 AM »

OMG! The only alternative for Germany is being killed by Nazis?  :::D :::D :::D Come on, wake up! Are you going insane now? This is just like saying that KKK is the only alternative for the US! What kind of Jew are you?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2010, 12:43:46 PM »

OMG! The only alternative for Germany is being killed by Nazis?  :::D :::D :::D Come on, wake up! Are you going insane now? This is just like saying that KKK is the only alternative for the US! What kind of Jew are you?
the other alternative is to found a new party.i will support that but i just don't see it happen.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2010, 12:50:31 PM »

the other alternative is to found a new party.i will support that but i just don't see it happen.

We have the "pro" parties for example. They are pro-Israel, oppose to mosques and supports deportation of foreigners who cannot care for themselves in order to keep the social security systems for those in need (older people, ill people etc.).

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2010, 01:05:27 PM »
Have you ever been to mainlynd Europe? England or better Britain is far less affected than continental Europe! Belgium has 25% of it's population Muslim, the Netherlands - in first place Rotterdam - have areas that are MAINLY Muslim already.

I was in Belgium this year for the very first time. What can I say? OH.MY.G-D!!!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2010, 01:29:22 PM »

We have the "pro" parties for example. They are pro-Israel, oppose to mosques and supports deportation of foreigners who cannot care for themselves in order to keep the social security systems for those in need (older people, ill people etc.).
we need ''anti'' parties.anti muslims'anit homos,anti liberals,anti commies.not just ''pro'' something,they are just not good enough to save germany.