Author Topic: English Defense League Forum  (Read 2506 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Re: English Defense League Forum
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2010, 02:21:28 PM »
Ben a major problem with any organization that embraces anti-Semitism is not only that the anti-Semitism itself is wrong, but that it overpowers everything else. They lose whatever purpose they say they exist for and focus almost exclusively on anti-Semitism, making them both useless and evil.
well i agree.but i don't think we had an alternative in germany.

OMG! The only alternative for Germany is being killed by Nazis?  :::D :::D :::D Come on, wake up! Are you going insane now? This is just like saying that KKK is the only alternative for the US! What kind of Jew are you?
the other alternative is to found a new party.i will support that but i just don't see it happen.

We have the "pro" parties for example. They are pro-Israel, oppose to mosques and supports deportation of foreigners who cannot care for themselves in order to keep the social security systems for those in need (older people, ill people etc.).
we need ''anti'' parties.anti muslims'anit homos,anti liberals,anti commies.not just ''pro'' something,they are just not good enough to save germany.

The pro-parties are e.g. pro-Cologne, saying for the good of Cologne. This party is still young and was a result of resistance against the construction of a mega mosque (one of the biggest in Europe) with miarets exceeding 50m of height in a low-rise area, thus clearly visible in the skyline and becoming a postcard motive right next to the cathedral!
Other pro-party then was founded later for the entire Land of Northrhine-Westphalia as pro-NRW. But leftist propaganda constantly bashed them until it was seen by the population as a Nazi party. So they hardly got over 1% of the votes.
This is what happens to all conservative parties that emerge. Before they get a chance to establish themselves, they are bashed by leftist media and disappear.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2010, 02:23:01 PM »
Ben a major problem with any organization that embraces anti-Semitism is not only that the anti-Semitism itself is wrong, but that it overpowers everything else. They lose whatever purpose they say they exist for and focus almost exclusively on anti-Semitism, making them both useless and evil.

OMG! The only alternative for Germany is being killed by Nazis?  :::D :::D :::D Come on, wake up! Are you going insane now? This is just like saying that KKK is the only alternative for the US! What kind of Jew are you?
the other alternative is to found a new party.i will support that but i just don't see it happen.

We have the "pro" parties for example. They are pro-Israel, oppose to mosques and supports deportation of foreigners who cannot care for themselves in order to keep the social security systems for those in need (older people, ill people etc.).
we need ''anti'' parties.anti muslims'anit homos,anti liberals,anti commies.not just ''pro'' something,they are just not good enough to save germany.

The pro-parties are e.g. pro-Cologne, saying for the good of Cologne. This party is still young and was a result of resistance against the construction of a mega mosque (one of the biggest in Europe) with miarets exceeding 50m of height in a low-rise area, thus clearly visible in the skyline and becoming a postcard motive right next to the cathedral!
Other pro-party then was founded later for the entire Land of Northrhine-Westphalia as pro-NRW. But leftist propaganda constantly bashed them until it was seen by the population as a Nazi party. So they hardly got over 1% of the votes.
This is what happens to all conservative parties that emerge. Before they get a chance to establish themselves, they are bashed by leftist media and disappear.
media,media,media.our worst enemy.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2010, 02:27:49 PM »

EXACTLY! As long as the media and their manipulation rule the Western world, we will not succeed in liberating ourselves from Muslim fanatics and their terror!

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2010, 02:48:20 PM »

EXACTLY! As long as the media and their manipulation rule the Western world, we will not succeed in liberating ourselves from Muslim fanatics and their terror!
this is why it is not advised to watch the news or read newspaper.i prefer the political blogs.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.