Author Topic: "How would JTF handle the flotilla boats?" - newly subtitled video  (Read 1749 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

The great Dan Ben Noah has subtitled this very important Hebrew video.

Click on the CC button on the bottom right of the video for the English subtitles.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: "How would JTF handle the flotilla boats?" - newly subtitled video
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 08:11:09 AM »
Added to Facebook.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 08:28:35 AM »
Added to favorites, liked, and commented.

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
    • The Liberal Institute -- Objectivism and Classical Liberalism
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 09:20:33 AM »
All those "humanitarians" in the Turkish/Gazan armada were ENEMY JIHADIS. Not only should all the boats have been sunk, but Gaza and Turkey should have been heavily bombed in retaliation, as well. This open, brazen attempt to bring "aid" to Hamasistan and their neo-Nazi citizenry was an ACT OF WAR. It should have been dealt with as such.
Classical liberalism is the future! www.YouTube.com/PureLiberalFire

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2010, 11:54:28 AM »
I agree, the moment the went to strike a customs inspector with a metal pole, they should have been SHOT on the spot.  Israel needs to learn these people do not respect American manners.  Jews will never be left alone unless we are unapologetic in our right to not be terrorized.  [censored] them

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2010, 01:18:20 PM »
I think we should also not fail to mention that just as it is an act of war against the Jewish people when the Turkish regime sends aid to the hamas terrorist enemy, so too it is an act of war against the Jewish people when the Israeli regime sends its weekly tons of stockpiles of aid and supplies to the Hamas terrorist enemy.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2010, 01:20:41 PM »
There is a nazi who commented on a video calling Chaim a pedophile chas veshalom and then saying Jews (actually used the k-word) should go in the microwave....    His two comments are actually the highest rated comments!  So we see what kind of jew-hating filth we are dealing with.

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
    • The Liberal Institute -- Objectivism and Classical Liberalism
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2010, 03:35:49 PM »
I think we should also not fail to mention that just as it is an act of war against the Jewish people when the Turkish regime sends aid to the Hamas terrorist enemy, so too it is an act of war against the Jewish people when the Israeli regime sends its weekly tons of stockpiles of aid and supplies to the Hamas terrorist enemy.

Painfully true! If Israel wants to see its DEEPEST and most DEADLY enemy, it only has to look in the mirror. A lot of the current Israeli philosophy -- just like a lot in America and the West -- is based on self-hatred and self-destruction.
Classical liberalism is the future! www.YouTube.com/PureLiberalFire

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2010, 06:55:39 AM »
BTW it might be wise to upload this video (again) as a video response to one of the most popular videos (with thousands or tens/hundreds of thousands of views) about the flotilla news of the past few days.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2010, 06:56:35 AM »
For example, this video from aljazeera has over 576,000 views.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2010, 06:58:36 AM »
This video which exposes the violent "peace terrorists" has 41,000 views

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2010, 01:51:17 PM »
Slightly embarrassing, but I just realized that youtube no longer has the old function of "video response" or at least not in the format like it used to be.   How does "attach a video" usually work, and when 1 video has other videos "attached" to it, where are they usually found by one viewing the video?

Also, when I clicked on "views" on this popular one you cited, Dan ben Noah, it shows an "average rating" of 3.68.   But I thought they took down the 5 star rating system?   So how are people giving a number rating to a youtube video?   Or does it mean something else?   Thanks.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2010, 02:06:50 PM »
This video which exposes the violent "peace terrorists" has 41,000 views

Great find, KWRBT! I'm posting that video on my Facebook profile right now.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2010, 11:52:22 PM »
You should have heard Michael Savage's sick solution on this issue. He praised these Nazi pig cockroaches, claiming they showed "restraint"!!!!

I agree with Chaim. I would kill every last Turk daring to approach Israeli sovereign territory--or on the face of the earth for that matter.

I really wish death to every last Turkish Muslim. The "Turk" is probably the most disgusting, gross, smelly, evil, mongrelized amalgamation of filth on the face of the earth.
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2010, 05:19:50 AM »
Did you guys notice that there are a handful of peace now videos against us made by this creature "antichaimbenpesach" which are all the most viewed videos in a youtube search for Jewish Task Force.   I just realized that including the phrase "Jewish Task Force" in the video description will cause a video to come up in the search results when someone searches youtube for "Jewish task force."     (In google search, separate words will come up if all 3 happen to appear in the same article or what have you, without putting quotation marks around the search, so I figured having the three words in a row won't help.  Youtube works differently I guess with the quotation marks automatically assumed).   

So now my video appears in search results for jewish task force (not just for michelle obama whitey), and now at least we have a pro-JTF video with more views than the "antichaimbenpesach" videos.      I thought it was a real shame that the videos against us have so many more views than our own videos.   How do the peace now animals get so many views on their videos?

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2010, 07:54:51 PM »

I posted the video to http://www.facebook.com/MyIsrael it's a Israeli page in Hebrew addressing the floatilla, I bet you it gets people to head over to Hayamin.org
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2010, 04:33:17 AM »

I posted the video to http://www.facebook.com/MyIsrael it's a Israeli page in Hebrew addressing the floatilla, I bet you it gets people to head over to Hayamin.org

Yasher koach.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2010, 10:26:04 AM »
This Flotilla is an act of War.  They know Israel would undeniably distribute the aid.  If they have nothing to hide, then let Israel forces check the cargo without aggression!  This is about creating a war!   If this keeps up Israel will have to fire on these ships! 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2010, 11:24:03 AM »
Debbie Shafer:  "Israel will have to fire on those ships. "

Debbie, you are correct in your assessment that Israel will have to fire on those flotilla ships.

And, in doing so, Israel will open fire on Turkey, which is a NATO Member.

The NATO Treaty defines any attack against a NATO Member State as an ACT OF WAR against each and every other NATO Member State.

Further, The Treaty requires ALL NATO forces to come to the mutual aid and defense of any one or more other member states, should they become engaged in military conflict.

The pure Satanic EVIL of Obama's intentions become very clear once the situation is observed in its entirety.

So far most people are seeing the "flotilla" conflict as an 'isolated incident', thereby failing to fully comprehend the ramifications of Turkey, a NATO Ally which has openly aligned itself with Iran, Syria, Bolivia, and Venezuela, threatening Israel with an act of war.

Washington is silent, other than the usual lies and propaganda coming from the Mulatto in Chief and his gang of miscreants.

I therefore believe the following to be a highly likely scenario:

Obama considers Iran to be America's only dependable ally in the Middle East, and like every undocumented alien, he wants Israel to disappear.

It is highly likely that he will encourage and allow Turkey to force Israel's hand, and then use his legal powers as a head of a NATO member state to demand NATO come to the defense of a NATO fellow member state, by invading Israel and then forcing a Pax Obama on the Jews.

It all fits in very well with his previous calls just last month for "Regime Change in Israel" - a call which was picked up and repeated just days ago by the Nazi Pig Turk leader in his address to the Turkish Assembly.

Obama plans to sign an Executive Order fiat , whereby the U.S.A. unilaterally recognizes a Nazi Hamas State, followed by his handing over to the Hamas leaders ALL of Jerusalem, Judaea, Samaria, Golan, and Gaza.

Then NATO will disarm what's left of Israel, so that NATO soldiers will stand idly by as the bombs and missiles rain down on Jews.

Any attempts by Israel at cross-border incursions to hunt for terrorists who are daily committing genocidal acts of terror against Israelis, will be forcibly prevented.

Jews acting in self defense will be shot.

As Jews are murdered live on television, Hussein Obama will make speech after speech telling the world that "Peace is Working in the Middle East".

I ask my fellow JTF members --

Knowing what you know now, and seeing with your own eyes what we all saw this past week, do any of you think that such a scenario is not possible?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2010, 02:13:04 AM »
Debbie Shafer:  "Israel will have to fire on those ships. "

Debbie, you are correct in your assessment that Israel will have to fire on those flotilla ships.

And, in doing so, Israel will open fire on Turkey, which is a NATO Member.

The NATO Treaty defines any attack against a NATO Member State as an ACT OF WAR against each and every other NATO Member State.

Further, The Treaty requires ALL NATO forces to come to the mutual aid and defense of any one or more other member states, should they become engaged in military conflict.

The pure Satanic EVIL of Obama's intentions become very clear once the situation is observed in its entirety.

So far most people are seeing the "flotilla" conflict as an 'isolated incident', thereby failing to fully comprehend the ramifications of Turkey, a NATO Ally which has openly aligned itself with Iran, Syria, Bolivia, and Venezuela, threatening Israel with an act of war.

Washington is silent, other than the usual lies and propaganda coming from the Mulatto in Chief and his gang of miscreants.

I therefore believe the following to be a highly likely scenario:

Obama considers Iran to be America's only dependable ally in the Middle East, and like every undocumented alien, he wants Israel to disappear.

It is highly likely that he will encourage and allow Turkey to force Israel's hand, and then use his legal powers as a head of a NATO member state to demand NATO come to the defense of a NATO fellow member state, by invading Israel and then forcing a Pax Obama on the Jews.

It all fits in very well with his previous calls just last month for "Regime Change in Israel" - a call which was picked up and repeated just days ago by the Nazi Pig Turk leader in his address to the Turkish Assembly.

Obama plans to sign an Executive Order fiat , whereby the U.S.A. unilaterally recognizes a Nazi Hamas State, followed by his handing over to the Hamas leaders ALL of Jerusalem, Judaea, Samaria, Golan, and Gaza.

Then NATO will disarm what's left of Israel, so that NATO soldiers will stand idly by as the bombs and missiles rain down on Jews.

Any attempts by Israel at cross-border incursions to hunt for terrorists who are daily committing genocidal acts of terror against Israelis, will be forcibly prevented.

Jews acting in self defense will be shot.

As Jews are murdered live on television, Hussein Obama will make speech after speech telling the world that "Peace is Working in the Middle East".

I ask my fellow JTF members --

Knowing what you know now, and seeing with your own eyes what we all saw this past week, do any of you think that such a scenario is not possible?

No, I don't think it's impossible at all.