Author Topic: Nazi StørmFrønt guy from zootube poses with Pastor Manning  (Read 6732 times)

Moshe92

http://www.youtube.com/user/KillaC4Mammie

Obviously Manning didn't know who he was standing with.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Nazi StørmFrønt guy from zootube poses with Pastor Manning
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 10:41:58 PM »
Who is the guy in the background with Pastor Manning.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 10:46:20 PM »

Moshe92

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 10:46:51 PM »
Who is the guy in the background with Pastor Manning.

He's the guy to whom the channel belongs. He used to have a different account, but it was suspended. On his old account, he had videos in which he's wearing a StørmFrønt shirt. On this account, he has David Duke videos in his favorites.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 10:47:59 PM »
It could be photoshoped.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 01:23:08 AM »
I don't think Pastor Manning would knowingly pose with a disgusting sodomite.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2010, 01:39:33 AM »
and why is that.this is a proof he isn't rightehouse.i always suspected this guy.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2010, 02:38:11 AM »
and why is that.this is a proof he isn't rightehouse.i always suspected this guy.

It's obviously a "fan photo."  That's the most reasonable explanation anyway - that this guy asked the reverand if he could pose with him for a picture, he had no idea who this shlep was but said sure why not, as any nice guy would do, he posed for the picture.   Look at how this bum is dressed!   Manning probably felt bad for him.

None of us knows what really happened there, but if you think that picture is a "proof" of anything, you don't know what proof is (of course you also had no proof for any of the other crazy beliefs you were peddling here).

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2010, 02:40:31 AM »

It's obviously a "fan photo."  That's the most reasonable explanation anyway - that this guy asked the reverand if he could pose with him for a picture, he had no idea who this shlep was but said sure why not, as any nice guy would do, he posed for the picture.   Look at how this bum is dressed!   Manning probably felt bad for him.
mannig probably knew who this guy was.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2010, 02:42:12 AM »

What is that statement based on?   On what FACTS is it based on?

None of us knows what really happened there, but if you think that picture is a "proof" of anything, you don't know what proof is (of course you also had no proof for any of the other crazy beliefs you were peddling here).

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2010, 02:48:37 AM »

did you look at this guy's shirt? i am sure that only white supremacists still believes in the nwo nonsense

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2010, 03:06:31 AM »

did you look at this guy's shirt? i am sure that only white supremacists still believes in the nwo nonsense
come on admit it- what's really bothering you in this picture is your Aryan friend from StørmFrønt degrading himself by touching an inferior.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2010, 03:09:25 AM »

Its an anti-Obama shirt.  Look at the "O"; it's Obama's campaign logo.  Pastor Manning hates Obama with passion, as in, Manning calling Obama a "long legged mac daddy emissary of the devil who was born in Kenya".].
---
Where does Pastor Manning get his clothes?  That's a pretty neat suit.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2010, 03:10:10 AM »

come on admit it- what's really bothering you in this picture is your Aryan friend from StørmFrønt degrading himself by touching an inferior.

Bingo.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2010, 05:08:03 AM »
This guy seems pretty mixed up he has quotes from Michael Savage and other Jewish guys.I wouldn't be surprised if it was that guy who was part Jewish from Maryland that used to post here. He also has friends that i'm friends with who make it known on their youtube homepage that their Jewish
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2010, 05:19:22 AM »
No black person is righteous to you because you are a Stormfronter yourself.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2010, 05:20:45 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if it was that guy who was part Jewish from Maryland that used to post here.
David Ben-Ariel?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2010, 05:23:01 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if it was that guy who was part Jewish from Maryland that used to post here.
David Ben-Ariel?
I met David, he was in NYC at one of our JTFers Metting and that's 100% not him!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2010, 05:23:45 AM »

Even if what you said was true (which it isn't), think about how stupid this statement is.   You are trying to convince us that a black pastor KNEW a person was a WHITE SUPREMACIST (who hates all blacks and probably wants to kill them), and shook his hand!

On the one hand, you defend white "nationalists."  Isn't that who you say is on StørmFrønt?  But when it comes to attacking a black pastor you don't like because of his skin color, then suddenly "association" (or more accurately, posing for a picture with someone he doesn't know) with a white nationalist makes the black man evil.    

According to your corrupt views, since Pastor Manning shook hands with a white supremacist, Manning must be the most righteous black man alive!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2010, 05:25:16 AM »
David Ben-Ariel?
no he posted here for a while was part Jewish he was from maryland then became a nazi
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2010, 05:28:57 AM »
David Ben-Ariel?
no he posted here for a while was part Jewish he was from maryland then became a nazi
:o
I don't think we're talking about the same person... David Ben Ariel is a Global Moderator, he is not a nazi

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2010, 05:30:12 AM »
David Ben-Ariel?
:o
I don't think we're talking about the same person... David Ben Ariel is a Global Moderator, he is not a nazi
david ben ariel is a global mod here?

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2010, 05:31:31 AM »
I was referring to this David - David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh!
He's a great member and did not want anyone confusing the two, i.e. like myself.lol

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2010, 05:32:39 AM »
I was referring to this David - David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh!
He's a great member and did not want anyone confusing the two, i.e. like myself.lol
oh o.k. :)

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2010, 05:33:25 AM »
my apologies... did not know that there were two such members with similar names