Author Topic: Pro-Israel Counter Protest Over the Flotilla @ Israeli Consulate Friday in LA!!!  (Read 317 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=118576481517946&ref=search&sid=nlIUESnIAOdTy6YDYM-7pw.790362623..1

:dance: :dance: :dance:

I missed my chance to stand with Daniel in the Lion's Den, not going to miss this one.

"Date:    
Friday, June 4, 2010
Time:    
4:00pm - 7:00pm
Street:    
6380 Wilshire Blvd
City/Town:    
Los Angeles, CA"

"Information:
When: June 4th from 4 - 7pm

Original Protest:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The ANSWER Coalition, Al-Awda, Free Palestine Alliance, Palestinian American Women's Association and many others, are co-sponsoring a mass protest in Los Angeles this Friday, June 4, to denounce the Israeli military massacre of activists on the Gaza freedom flotilla.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OUR (JDF) PROTEST!:
We want to have a protest that will have a huge impact on the media and will be more effective that just back and forth arguing. We want music, Jewish/Israel pride, and the spread of information.

1) Come to the protest an hour before it starts so we can control both sides of the street at the consulate.

2) Prepare to sing pro-Israel/Jewish songs and show off our pride toward Israel and its great action against an obvious threat.
I suggest we sing Achainu Col Beit Israel to show and support and unity ~
(suggestions are welcome)

3) Bring Israeli/American Flags, Pro-Israel Signs, and Pro-Israel Attire. If possible a guitar or shofar to help with music and pride.

4) GET INFORMED!! so you can explain Israel's case to the WORLD, but more importantly to all the ones in power in America, Abroad, and Within the Jewish People.

~Flotilla Attack TimeLine:
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=399696854231

~"Peace Activists" Chant kill the Jews, and Remember Khaibar"
Kill JEWS -
Remember Khaibar - http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=399696854231

WE DO NOT WANT A SHOUTING MATCH BECAUSE IT IS A WASTE OF TIME WE WANT TO GET INTO THE FACE OF THE ENEMY WHILE AT THE SAME TIME USE THE MEDIA TO SPREAD OUR MESSAGE:
- Show we are proud Jews/Supporters of Israel
- We must support Israel offensively as opposed to defensively
- Must be Informed and pass it on through the Media
- We must make an impact to get onto Headline news
- No defaming of the enemy side, Just Facts and Logic!
- Make the enemies see that we mean business

Organized by the Jewish Defense Force ~ TheJDF.org"
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein