Author Topic: French-Israeli Jew Murders Arab Taxi Driver in Tel Aviv  (Read 6993 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
French-Israeli Jew Murders Arab Taxi Driver in Tel Aviv
« on: May 15, 2007, 07:44:19 AM »
Here's the link to the article in the Jerusalem Post.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1178708599810&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

It was a senseless murder perpetrated by an distraught French Jew who recently made aliyah.  He recently became religious, and the victim seemed to be completely random.  There's no doubt that his experience with arabs in France  and anti-semitic experiences must have created an intense hatred for them, and I can somewhat understand the motivation, although murders against innocent people don't accomplish anything and are completely unjustified.  I feel equally awful that a good Jew's life has been wasted, and that his family will suffer because of what he did.  I hope that it turns out that he is declared insane and is committed to a mental institution instead of prison, but since the court will probably feel like they have to make an example of him to appease the arab community, I feel like this will probably not be the case.  Either way, I send my condolences to both of the families and any senseless victim of terrorism, whether muslim or Jewish.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: French-Israeli Jew Murders Arab Taxi Driver in Tel Aviv
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 09:14:16 AM »
The killer looks more like the arab then the victim
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 11:45:41 AM »
He's an animal and obviously not a good Jew.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 12:20:33 PM by thunderbolt »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline petre

• Junior JTFer
    • Hannity Forum
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 12:36:17 PM »
This is horrible. WHat he did was as bad as what Muhammed did in the Quran.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 01:39:14 PM »
While this man was probably insane, lets remember the Jewish laws of war. We are to show no mercy on the enemy nations. In a time of war we kill the best of the enemy nations.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2007, 01:51:24 PM »
When man bites a dog, that makes the news!  ::)
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2007, 01:56:03 PM »
Kahaneloyalist is correct.  It's no loss if an arab muslim nazi enemy dies. Chances are that he was our evil enemy since 99.9% of muslims living in Israel want to wipe them out. In Biblical times, they would have given him a metal for what he did.  But I feel bad that now the guy's life is wasted since he'll be sitting in jail for the rest of his life. 
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 03:17:08 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2007, 03:04:38 PM »
WHY THE $^%@ are you all criticizing this Jewish HERO, who had the balls to do what 99% of us don't, even on JTF!

Obviously to this man reclaiming the Holy Land was more important than life itself. Why are we turning on him? Are we Revava?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2007, 03:06:28 PM »
If he wanted to kill someone there are people much more deserving.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2007, 03:17:06 PM »
You seriously believe this sand monkey didn't send part of his paycheck to Hamas?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2007, 03:55:55 PM »
It turns out the killer thinks he is Mashiach, so I am pretty sure he is nuts. But we are required to follow Halacha including Halachot of war, which means destroying all of the enemy nation.
Ramban

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2007, 06:48:23 PM »
I don't care if the Jewish hero who did this thinks he's the Holy Aardvark. He killed a monster who may well have killed Jews in his lifetime.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2007, 07:22:58 PM »
So an arab just going about his business in Israel earning a living should fully expect to be murdered? This isn't a man like Baruch Goldstein who prevented a terrorist atrocity. He just murdered a guy because he was of a certain people. How is that heroic.

I love how the people saying "kill all Arabs" probably never served a second in the Israeli military nor any other military. Heck, they've probably never touched a firearm in their life either. If you're so courageous and wanting to fulfill God's will, go kill an Arab. Or heck, go kill a German or Russian. They killed lots of Jews too.

I'm glad we have Torah scholars like Kahaneloyalist and Chaimfan to tell us we need to kill all Arabs. Did Rabbi Kahane ever command all the Arabs be killed? You two are doing a great disservice to JTF and its ability to grow as a group. Do you two actually "know" any Arabs?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2007, 08:01:08 PM »
I do know quite a few arabs and I served in the military and I am very comfortable with firearms. And I am not going to condemn this Jew until I know the facts. It could be that this Jew is mentally sick, or there could be drug deal went bad, or there could be a situation that Arab attacked him without provocation, or this Jew may indeed, due to a constant and unprovoked murder of Jewish men, women & children decided, in a feat of temporary insanity to take revenge on this arab. May be this Jew lost someone close in a terrorist attack. Who knows? I am sure police will get to the bottom of this.
I am not saying that this particular arab should have been killed - I don't hate arabs, I love Jews.
What can I do, - I don't see the loss of this arab as a big loss to humanity. All arabs who live in Israel are interloppers and, while they are in Israel, are rodefs.
Shalom,
Manch

So an arab just going about his business in Israel earning a living should fully expect to be murdered? This isn't a man like Baruch Goldstein who prevented a terrorist atrocity. He just murdered a guy because he was of a certain people. How is that heroic.

I love how the people saying "kill all Arabs" probably never served a second in the Israeli military nor any other military. Heck, they've probably never touched a firearm in their life either. If you're so courageous and wanting to fulfill G-d's will, go kill an Arab. Or heck, go kill a German or Russian. They killed lots of Jews too.

I'm glad we have Torah scholars like Kahaneloyalist and Chaimfan to tell us we need to kill all Arabs. Did Rabbi Kahane ever command all the Arabs be killed? You two are doing a great disservice to JTF and its ability to grow as a group. Do you two actually "know" any Arabs?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2007, 08:53:56 PM »

I love how the people saying "kill all Arabs" probably never served a second in the Israeli military nor any other military. Heck, they've probably never touched a firearm in their life either. If you're so courageous and wanting to fulfill G-d's will, go kill an Arab. Or heck, go kill a German or Russian. They killed lots of Jews too.

Look up the Halacha Rambam Hilchot Melachim Perek Vav. The Rambam excplicitly commands us to be merciless in war, and Rabbi Kahane zt'l did in fact quote this Rambam during debates.

I am not sure what my military service or lack of theirin has to do with this discussion, and I dont say kill all Arabs. I say expell them all, and only kill those who resist. But I dont shed tears over the deaths of Arabs in Israel, unless there is concrete proof they were Ger Toshav. As I am sure you recall the Rambam tells us when a individual or a nation is evil we judge them for evil unless proven otherwise. So too we should judge the fakestinians.
Ramban

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2007, 10:36:32 PM »
Event hough I have never served in the military this is no loss to Israel.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2007, 01:09:09 AM »
Without any evidence to the contrary, this man was a hero and all Jews should emulate him. If even half of Jews did there would not have been pogroms and inquisitions, a Holocaust, five wars against Israel, and two intifadas.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 01:15:24 AM by Chaimfan »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2007, 01:10:44 AM »
Chaimfan is correct.  If 100 Jews did what this guy did at the same time then all the Arabs would move out of Israel and we would have peace.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2007, 01:12:24 AM »
Without any evidence to the contrary, this man was a hero and all Jews should emulate him. If even half of Jews did there would not have been pogroms and inquisitions the Holocaust, five wars against Israel, and two intifadas.

Correct. I have no sympathy for a cult of baby-killers and satanists.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2007, 01:14:19 AM »
Why can't more JTF members be like the last two repliers?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2007, 01:18:01 AM »
Why can't more JTF members be like the last two repliers?

Let's just say that the Rabbi wouldn't have minded.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2007, 01:27:05 AM »
No kidding!

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2007, 02:20:02 AM »
I honestly would give this man a medal. Islam is a terrible religion. When I go to Israel I do want to go into the IDF so I can help rid Israel of these savages.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2007, 07:47:01 AM »
Olmert is amalake he wants to destroy Israel ..Israel has a Amalakite PM,just look at his family

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2007, 07:49:43 AM »
You cannot simply go killing people because of their race or ethnicity in any situation. As I've said, if you hate Arabs so much and think killing them is God's will, go out and do it. I support the Kahane/JTF plan of paying them to leave the state of Israel. Some here are advocating wholesale slaughter. That is not right.