Author Topic: Italians and Jews  (Read 10214 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Italians and Jews
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2010, 10:21:01 AM »

Oh really? And no I don't hate Jews or Judaism.

Then what's your problem with this Halacha?

You just typed it normally. Your own statement contradicted yourself. If you can't type it correctly don't type it at all.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2010, 10:26:41 AM »
Well, I was offended here also. Not so long ago, I was called a leftist, a communists, a Kike, self-hating and whatsoever. I do not even remember who it was!
But I am not here to please everyone or to agree in every single word with everyone, this is impossible. In fact, I think that maybe most people actually dislike me here. But I am not here to be liked. I am here because ths organisation has good goal and a good position. The ideology of JTF is what keeps me here and it depends on loyalty of it's members. I will stay loyal to JTF which is much more important to me than some people who offend me. I leave them aside and ignore them. The best you can do to not get an endless discussion that gets every time more filled with anger and hatred. This harms JTF and it's fundaments. And we should strengthen it...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2010, 10:27:27 AM »
you need to stop this fight both of you.this is just ruining the thread.

People reading this forum need to know that Christians aren't just punching bags that keep coming back for more with smiles on their faces. People have been very patient with Ron and others attacks and I personally have tried to ignore it but sometimes it just crosses the line.

Bottom line is this. If you disagree with working with Christians you shouldn't be on the English forum. If he's going to insult our members by making fun of Jesus, etc. then why is he here? To tolerate that kind of behavior sends an implicit message that it's acceptable and within the rules. It's not acceptable to me even if it's acceptable to IZ or Muman or others who don't care if Christian faith is dragged through the mud.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2010, 10:27:43 AM »
I wasn't offend by how he said Jesus and yes i'm a Christian too

So are you offended by the fact that Ron has stated that if you're not anti-Semitic then you're not a real Christian? I do take offense to that and I don't want to patch it up with him as long as he's going to continue to be hateful toward Christians. He has stated in the past that he believes that Jews should only work with Noahides, and even that within limits. So as a Christian I by default can not work with him.

He made fun of Jesus' name. How would you feel if I made fun of the name of Maimonides or the Lubavitcher Rebbe? I wouldn't want to do that anyway. Would you be more upset with me if I did that than you are about what Ron said? I bet you would.

Jews are forbbiden to use the name of Jesus. If you hate Judaism, go ahead.

Oh really? And no I don't hate Jews or Judaism.
I was offended by that statement too.
My Father fought the Nazi's.  He went off to war before he completed highschool.  He sacrificed much in life because of that.
He is Christian and not anti semitic.  I have never heard an anti semitic word from his mouth.
I am offended for him.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2010, 10:28:17 AM »
Well, I was offended here also. Not so long ago, I was called a leftist, a communists, a Kike, self-hating and whatsoever. I do not even remember who it was!
But I am not here to please everyone or to agree in every single word with everyone, this is impossible. In fact, I think that maybe most people actually dislike me here. But I am not here to be liked. I am here because ths organisation has good goal and a good position. The ideology of JTF is what keeps me here and it depends on loyalty of it's members. I will stay loyal to JTF which is much more important to me than some people who offend me. I leave them aside and ignore them. The best you can do to not get an endless discussion that gets every time more filled with anger and hatred. This harms JTF and it's fundaments. And we should strengthen it...
Good Post. Btw I don't hate you.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #80 on: June 07, 2010, 10:30:07 AM »
you need to stop this fight both of you.this is just ruining the thread.

People reading this forum need to know that Christians aren't just punching bags that keep coming back for more with smiles on their faces. People have been very patient with Ron and others attacks and I personally have tried to ignore it but sometimes it just crosses the line.

Bottom line is this. If you disagree with working with Christians you shouldn't be on the English forum. If he's going to insult our members by making fun of Jesus, etc. then why is he here? To tolerate that kind of behavior sends an implicit message that it's acceptable and within the rules. It's not acceptable to me even if it's acceptable to IZ or Muman or others who don't care if Christian faith is dragged through the mud.
Exactly right. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2010, 10:36:05 AM »
I suggest we lock this thread and move on...

We will not accomplish much by bickering like this. It was not my intention to say that Italian Americans are evil, should be guilty of the sins of their fathers, etc... But I wanted to point out that the history of Italy and the Jews is a very complex and sad one. The fact that the Vatican kept Jews in a ghetto is shocking and appalling. The fact that the Church several times imposed almost the same conditions as dhimmitude {wearing a yellow star, etc.} is another pock mark on the church.

But times can change, people can learn, and I hope that in the last century the Italian people have separated from that very sad and oppressive history...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2010, 10:49:16 AM »
It's an easy out to lock the thread.
The problem will still persist.

This will rot JTF from the inside out.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2010, 11:08:53 AM »
It's an easy out to lock the thread.
The problem will still persist.

This will rot JTF from the inside out.
Then what do you propose we should do?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2010, 03:20:04 PM »
בס''ד

There is no question that the fascist dictatorship in Italy supported Hitler and the Nazis during World War II. Anyone who supported the monstrous crimes of Nazi Germany is guilty of committing an unforgivable act. The fascist regime in Italy must be condemned along with all others who assisted Hitler and the Nazis.

However, we cannot blame all Italians and certainly not Italian Americans for the crimes of the fascist regime. Italian Americans fought loyally in the United States armed forces in World War II to defeat Hitler and the Nazis, and also to defeat the fascist dictatorship in Italy. If anything, we should honor Italian Americans for their patriotism and loyalty and bravery.