Author Topic: Italians and Jews: My two cents  (Read 18231 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Italians and Jews: My two cents
« on: June 07, 2010, 11:42:10 AM »
I think it is ridiculous that allies here are flaming each other...

Let me tell you guys something:

Righteous gentiles exist in every nation and I love every single one of them for loving the Jewish people...that includes Rubystars, Bullcat, etc etc etc.  Isn't it written in the Torah that those who bless the Jewish people will be blessed and those who curse them will be cursed?

So does it matter what country a gentile comes from if he/she is righteous?

I know that Muman doesn't hate random Italians.  I will say, however, that one thing Muman is generally right about is that no nation in the world has really been a true friend of the Jews...or perhaps certain countries had times in which they were friends with the Jews and then eventually hated them.  I mean, ancient Egypt was an example with Joseph was an advisor to the pharoah sort of.

But in reality, the Jews will be a nation that will always dwell alone and that whomever blesses them will be blessed.

And as far as Italians go...When it is an anti-semite, I hate him like I hate Nazis..and when he/she loves Jews and Israel, I love him like a brother or sister.  That's how we should be as Jews.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Maccabee01

• Junior JTFer
Re: Italians and Jews: My two cents
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 11:48:44 AM »
Well said Dr Dan. Mind if I give you a big AMEN?!!!! 
Maccabee ><>
Armed Infidel Against The Beast's Organized Religion of Government (The BORG), Islam, and any other Satanic Death Cult that would destroy our Liberty.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 12:16:32 PM »
I am not a Noahide and I will never be one. Therefore he has completely excluded me from being his "ally".

No one except for Bnei Noach, and such alliance also has limits.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 12:16:37 PM »
both of them should stop fighting each other.we don't need another rivlaries here.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 12:29:54 PM »
both of them should stop fighting each other.we don't need another rivlaries here.

Ben, despite your spelling and grammar, you are on the money this time.

I would also like to see these great members iron out their differences and get along and respect one another.  I hope it will happen.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 12:40:35 PM »

Ben, despite your spelling and grammar, you are on the money this time.

I would also like to see these great members iron out their differences and get along and respect one another.  I hope it will happen.
agree.i mean rven if you find each other comments offending.just IGNORE IT OR GIVE FACTS.we have already one person here that use ad hominem attacks and profanity all the times and i am not saying names.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 12:48:51 PM »
Rubystars, you are a righteous gentile, Noahide or not..and you bless us..we bless you.

I am not a Noahide and I will never be one. Therefore he has completely excluded me from being his "ally".

No one except for Bnei Noach, and such alliance also has limits.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2010, 02:04:06 PM »
Rubystars, you are a righteous gentile, Noahide or not..and you bless us..we bless you.

Thank you Dr. Dan that's very nice of you to say that. I do care about the Jewish people as a whole. You are also a very righteous individual.

He has set himself up against every Christian here by saying that if someone is not an anti-Semite then they're in no way a Christian:

If your father truly denounced anti-Semitism he's no way a Christian because he just claim the opposite of what is claimed in your book.

Ask him why he decided to do such things rather than berating me for having something to say about it. I feel that Christians on the forum have a right to respond to such blatant hatred.

Respect is earned and while you and Dr. Dan have earned my respect, Ron has not.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2010, 02:08:55 PM »

Respect is earned and while you and Dr. Dan have earned my respect, Ron has not.

I understand where you're coming from, and I certainly meant my statement going both ways.   Respect is a mutual endeavor.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2010, 02:51:21 PM »
I was just thinking

Does Pedo front hate Italians? 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2010, 03:11:41 PM »
Thank you Dr. Dan for your wonderful post.  I couldn't have said it better myself.  I think the non-Jewish members here who support us, like Rubystars, and Bullcat3 are wonderful!  I don't care what their nationality is.  There is good and bad in every nationality.  So while I'm sure there are, and have been a fair amount of anti-semitic Italians, there are also good Italian Americans like Bullcat3, Masterwolf and Italian Zionist. 

I'd like to remind everyone here that while JTF fully supports the heroic Serbs, that doesn't negate the fact that there are also anti-Semitic Serbs out there.  I actually banned a few of them.  Need I mention the Serbian Defense League, which is a very anti-semitic site? But that doesn't change the fact that we support the Serbs, and that we appreciate all good people who support us.  So let's all be respectful of our non-Jewish members.  After all, they don't *have* to post here.  I'm sure they have other more pressing issues to deal with in their lives.  Yet they do! People like Rubystars and Bullcat3 are more pro-Israel/Jewish than many American Jews. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2010, 03:17:49 PM »
Thank you Dr. Dan for your wonderful post.  I couldn't have said it better myself.  I think the non-Jewish members here who support us, like Rubystars, and Bullcat3 are wonderful!  I don't care what their nationality is.  There is good and bad in every nationality.  So while I'm sure there are, and have been a fair amount of anti-semitic Italians, there are also good Italian Americans like Bullcat3, Masterwolf and Italian Zionist. 

I'd like to remind everyone here that while JTF fully supports the heroic Serbs, that doesn't negate the fact that there are also anti-Semitic Serbs out there.  I actually banned a few of them.  Need I mention the Serbian Defense League, which is a very anti-semitic site? But that doesn't change the fact that we support the Serbs, and that we appreciate all good people who support us.  So let's all be respectful of our non-Jewish members.  After all, they don't *have* to post here.  I'm sure they have other more pressing issues to deal with in their lives.  Yet they do! People like Rubystars and Bullcat3 are more pro-Israel/Jewish than many American Jews. 

ROFL the Srbian defense league is one man operation run by a guy named compuserb i know him well from protest warrior he's basically a fool more then an anti semite besides he loves blacks
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 03:51:26 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2010, 03:30:33 PM »
There are Serbs on whorefront too. I don't understand how they can be so stupid. But of course there are many good, Israel-loving Serb people.

Thanks Lisa for posting.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2010, 03:54:23 PM »
Many excellent comments in THIS thread.

To build on what has been expressed in this thread,    I highly recommend that everyone reading this watches the following video.    Even if you have seen it previously.      A video that I believe is a very large part of the essence of JTF.     A video that I believe should be part of a permanent Sticky thread here in the General Section.      Thanks for Chaim for his commentary and leadership.    And for 4International for putting together the video:

'JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach Explains The Essential Role Of Righteous Gentiles In JTF'

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2010, 04:09:16 PM »
4International really did make some wonderful videos. I hope he decides to come back soon.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2010, 04:10:24 PM »
Muman loves black people, i cant take what he says seriously...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2010, 04:34:12 PM »

And I don't take what you say seriously either... Do you think anyone cares what you think?

Since when did I say that I love black people? I said that there are good black people who are righteous Jews. I guess you don't know the difference between a good person and a bad one... They are all the same to self-righteous bigoted blow-hards like yourself..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2010, 04:37:40 PM »
The issue regarding Italy goes way back, long before WWII, and the Roman Catholic Church which subjugated and tortured its Jews... To whitewash history is a grave sin... The archeological ruins of the Jewish ghetto in Rome still exists... Maybe they should destroy it before everyone knows about Italys dark history of subjugating its Jews through almost 2000 years of history...

See this summary of the history of Jews in Italy : http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,46680.0.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2010, 04:41:36 PM »

And I don't take what you say seriously either... Do you think anyone cares what you think?

Since when did I say that I love black people? I said that there are good black people who are righteous Jews. I guess you don't know the difference between a good person and a bad one... They are all the same to self-righteous bigoted blow-hards like yourself..

More evidence the guy wants every gentile on this forum gone...CJD was right...thank goodness chaims our leader and not you...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2010, 04:44:41 PM »

More evidence the guy wants every gentile on this forum gone...CJD was right...thank goodness chaims our leader and not you...

You are surely deluded mr christian... I simply think you are a doofus and incapable of carrying on an intelligent discussion. Instead you attempt to frame this as an attack against you. Anyone with a single brain cell can see through your perverted attempts. Maybe you think you are humorous? Try again bucko...

Please explain how your attacking me, and my pointing out your infantile tactics, makes me hate all gentiles mr buffoon..

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2010, 05:01:50 PM »
If I recall correctly there used to be a Jewish member here with black heritage and he was a very good person.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2010, 05:10:15 PM »
4International really did make some wonderful videos. I hope he decides to come back soon.

Absolutely.    He certainly was a major asset to JTF.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2010, 05:12:59 PM »
בס''ד

Excellent thread Dr. Dan.

All righteous Jews and righteous Gentiles should work together. That is what our movement believes in. Anyone who disagrees with that is disagreeing with what JTF represents.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2010, 05:14:35 PM »
בס''ד

Excellent thread Dr. Dan.

All righteous Jews and righteous Gentiles should work together. That is what our movement believes in. Anyone who disagrees with that is disagreeing with what JTF represents.

I have always agreed that we can work together. So long as we understand where we are coming from...

Several members seem to think I hate them, or their religion... I do not hate them, nor their religion... Often I get accused of this when I point out things in history, or that our sages said, concerning the other beliefs...

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2010, 05:16:40 PM »
If I recall correctly there used to be a Jewish member here with black heritage and he was a very good person.

I believe the person you are thinking of is cosmokramer.    At the time,   he lived in Seattle,    with the goal of moving to Israel.       Like you,   I think very highly of him.